Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,222 members, 7,811,621 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Great Job Obidients.. You Have Rubbished Inec's Plan - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Great Job Obidients.. You Have Rubbished Inec's Plan (1335 Views)

How Obidients Rubbished APC Strategists / Phonics And Diction Training! This Is A Great Job Opportunity / Phonics And Diction Training! This Is A Great Job Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Job Obidients.. You Have Rubbished Inec's Plan by derecho(m): 12:21am On Mar 01, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ0_yVhJ6ks

I'm glad at how OBIdients have exposed INEC to the world.
They have even made the international observers who tried to ratify the fraud look stupid.The evidence is overwhelming and Nigerians have proven to the world why they are amongst the smartest and most educated people in the world.

Balogun Osuntokun's words still pricks them.
"There can't be one standard for the West and a different one for Nigeria"

Nigerians have made it clear that they'd never allow anybody intimidate them to accept a fraud.
We refuse to accept the old identity of a corrupt people.

We are a good people And We won't allow a crook run away with our mandate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Great Job Obidients.. You Have Rubbished Inec's Plan by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 01, 2023
Even with reality staring at you, you still denying it!

Sincerely, it’s not a good thing for any human!

In life, at some point, you just have to swallow your ego and accept defeat!

1 Like

Re: Great Job Obidients.. You Have Rubbished Inec's Plan by Nukilia: 12:31am On Mar 01, 2023
The storm is coming

2 Likes

Re: Great Job Obidients.. You Have Rubbished Inec's Plan by AskProf: 12:32am On Mar 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Even with reality staring at you, you still denying it!

Sincerely, it’s not a good thing for any human!

In life, at some point, you just have to swallow your ego and accept defeat!

What reality?
Re: Great Job Obidients.. You Have Rubbished Inec's Plan by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 01, 2023
AskProf:

What reality?

That Peter lost!
Re: Great Job Obidients.. You Have Rubbished Inec's Plan by Unyimekelvin: 2:33am On Mar 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

That Peter lost!
coronavirus, whatever you're mad 😑😑
Re: Great Job Obidients.. You Have Rubbished Inec's Plan by Nobody: 2:35am On Mar 01, 2023
Unyimekelvin:

Calm down!

Am I responsible for Peter’s loss?

Why are you channeling your aggression towards me?

The people have spoken and their voices have been heard.

Be at peace with yourself. You still stand a chance in 2031, and Peter will still lose!
Re: Great Job Obidients.. You Have Rubbished Inec's Plan by Unyimekelvin: 3:37am On Mar 01, 2023
Unyimekelvin:
CoronaVirusRelo:

Calm down!

Am I responsible for Peter’s loss?

Why are you channeling your aggression towards me?
C
The people have spoken and their voices have been heard.

Be at peace with yourself. You still stand a chance in 2031, and Peter will still lose!
castrated he goat!!πŸ˜‘πŸ€πŸ–οΈ

Meanwhile this an election, it's a game; it's either you win or you lose!!
Grow up crabbbbbb!!! πŸ¦€
Stop saying trashhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(1) (Reply)

Why There Was No Reprisals Against Yorubas / Schools In Uk / Calling On Edokpolo Grammar School Old Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.