Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Cab Property Inspection (c.p.i) From Kruz Enterprise - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cab Property Inspection (c.p.i) From Kruz Enterprise (125 Views)

New Month Christmas Wish/ Thankful Quote From Kruz Enterprise / Zanku Promo Discount From Kruz Enterprise (live Sells) / Kruz Enterprise ( A New Business Enterprise In Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cab Property Inspection (c.p.i) From Kruz Enterprise by Kruzenterprise(m): 12:59am On Mar 01, 2023
Kruz Enterprise introduces CAB PROPERTY INSPECTION (C.P.I) to all incoming or future Clients / Customers in-search of properties either for Rent, Lease or for Sell and also for clients / customers that has a property to sell, or needs our Property Management services.

This CAB PROPERTY INSPECTION (C.P.I) saves a lot of stress for everyone such as:

- Back Bone Pain which occurs in various public transportation using the bad roads
- Saves Time and make your property inspecting easier

- Saves you money

- Gives you Privacy by not allowing people know that you are in-search of a property,

- Makes you Comfortable, etc

This CAB PROPERTY INSPECTION (C.P.I) is now available at Kruz Enterprise, for customers’ in-search of properties without their own means of transportation and would like to use the CAB PROPERTY INSPECTION Services which is optional and affordable.

This CAB PROPERTY INSPECTION (C.P.I) is not and cannot be available on emergencies, which means you have to book a date for proper arrangement of your property inspection For You to be able in using This CAB PROPERTY INSPECTION (C.P.I) services.

Note: The CAB PROPERTY INSPECTION (C.P.I) payments will be charged according to the price discussed and agreed with the CAB Driver.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Weiforum: Globe Expo Estonia / What Is The Working Principle And Model Meaning Of Pipeline Pump? / Here’s How Do You Keep A Luxury Car Running Intact For An Extended Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.