Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Elected President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Elected President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria (1794 Views)

Breaking News: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Elected President-elect Of Nigeria / Alaafin’s Last Wish Was To See Tinubu Elected President – Son / How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Elected President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by wwwihy: 1:19am On Mar 01, 2023
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu,
President-Elect,
Federal Republic of Nigeria

God Bless President-Elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Elected President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by wwwihy: 1:19am On Mar 01, 2023
cool shocked

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Elected President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Totilopussylick(m): 1:19am On Mar 01, 2023
tongue

All of your post hardly make it to the front page so i won't bother myself tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Elected President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by YouandiAllofus: 1:20am On Mar 01, 2023
Y
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Elected President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by yarimo(m): 1:24am On Mar 01, 2023
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Elected President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by meracool(m): 1:24am On Mar 01, 2023
His tenure will favour me, my family and friends

8 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Elected President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by FreeStuffsNG: 1:28am On Mar 01, 2023
wwwihy:
President-Elect,

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Elected President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by loosecanon50(m): 1:38am On Mar 01, 2023
Totilopussylick:
tongue

All of your post hardly make it to the front page so i won't bother myself tongue

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Elected President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by azpekuliar: 1:44am On Mar 01, 2023
Hahahahaha… go and declare him na…

na now election start oo…

So far the results of 125,371 PUs have been uploaded on iRev and counting…

Jus dey play oo… dey play
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Elected President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by ipobarecriminals: 2:10am On Mar 01, 2023
cool Singing weree lo bawa Se,weree lo bawa se, ohun ti a ro pe ko shehe,weree lo bawa seeeee cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Elected President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by ipobarecriminals: 2:14am On Mar 01, 2023
grin cool Emi la o ni yo si. Emi la o ni yo si cool grin,bi ati fe o ri bee naa Lori, emi la o ni yo si cool cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Elected President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by ipobarecriminals: 2:16am On Mar 01, 2023
grin cheesy A binu eni oo, pada leyin wa oo kiakia grin grin.Bi a ba le eni bi a o ba ni, se la o pada leyin e ni kiakia wink grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Elected President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Wonderful619: 3:09am On Mar 01, 2023
Na to prepare visa Japa... Nigeria is about to turn into yaba buluku
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Elected President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by fasho01(m): 4:11am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations to the Jagaban

May your reign prosper and unite Nigeria, restore peace and prosperity, and take us back to the glory days..
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Elected President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by CilicMarin: 4:11am On Mar 01, 2023
ok
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Elected President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:11am On Mar 01, 2023
Heart break hotel

Congratulations Jagaban, I hope your win will be permanent and may your reign be fruitful and lift is out of the quagmire Buhari put us in.

For the other contestants, join hands with the winner to make our country great.

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Elected President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Tunasco4u(m): 4:11am On Mar 01, 2023
Ok
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Elected President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Tflex01: 4:12am On Mar 01, 2023
Well deserved.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Elected President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Funflipper: 4:12am On Mar 01, 2023
z
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Elected President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Naijaguy123: 4:13am On Mar 01, 2023
grin
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Elected President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Thedon22: 4:14am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations to us!!!!
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Elected President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by hardbody: 4:42am On Mar 01, 2023
I wish Nigeria well and hope all the BATS people will never complain again. Let us move on to new things and hope that yall get richer with more money in your pockets and better life for you and your folks. I also pray for good health for the incoming president of the country.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Elected President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Jack500: 5:04am On Mar 01, 2023
azpekuliar:
Hahahahaha… go and declare him na…

na now election start oo…

So far the results of 125,371 PUs have been uploaded on iRev and counting…

Jus dey play oo… dey play

He has been declared already, stop crying.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Elected President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:26am On Mar 01, 2023
wwwihy:
President-Elect,

NICE
HATERS FK OFF
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Elected President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by LegendHero(m): 5:28am On Mar 01, 2023
Put his title.

Jagaban of Africa
Asiwaju of Nigeria.

President Bola Ahmad Adekunle Tinubu.
GCFR

Walahi I happy like say I win lottery.

Jesus Christ, this is fantastic.

lets celebrate.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Elected President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by ibnquasale(m): 5:38am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations to Ahmed Bola Tinubu
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Elected President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by KingEarnest(m): 6:35am On Mar 01, 2023
meracool:
His tenure will favour me, my family and friends

Is his presidency for only you, your family and friends?

Una go hear am for this country

(1) (Reply)

How Can A Man That Said This Be Tagged A Religious Bigot? / Tinubu Supporters Sharing Photoshop Image Of Peter Obi & Simon Ekpa / Finally Peter Obi Have Been Disgraced Publicly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.