Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,779 members, 7,813,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Congratulations To Our President Elect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To Our President Elect (1298 Views)

'Our President is not Nigerian but a duck seller's son from Niger Republic'- FFK / Dele Momodu On Buhari Suspension Of Onnoghen: 'Our President Has Done It Again' / Why Has Our President Suddenly Gone Fairer? Is NK Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations To Our President Elect by Everfrank(m): 1:53am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations to our president elect. May your days as our president be more fruitful than they have ever been. May God give you the will and strength to pilot our nation to greater glory.
We beg you to be humble and magnanimous in victory.
Show them love despite the hatred they showed you.
It's a prophesy coming to pass:
That the most hated among the presidential candidates will emerge winner.
Congratulations Bola Ahmed Tinubu- the Jagaban Borgu.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Congratulations To Our President Elect by kaylardz(m): 1:57am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations my role model, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, the most successful politician in history of Africa. I strongly believe that your tenure will bring massive economic growth and development to our great country.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulations To Our President Elect by Mattswaggz: 1:58am On Mar 01, 2023
Rigged or elect?

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Our President Elect by Godwin4444: 1:59am On Mar 01, 2023
Everfrank:
Congratulations to our president elect. May your days as our president be more fruitful than they have ever been. May God give you the will and strength to pilot our nation to greater glory.
if inec never declare am never rejoice bro
Re: Congratulations To Our President Elect by ipobarecriminals: 2:01am On Mar 01, 2023
cool.From faraway Akron, mo ki gbogbo omo karo ajirebi, the BATIFIED, jagaban worldwide or, a ku orire ooo cheesy grin.Nigeria oni daru ooo wink,ile yoruba oni baje oo. Awon omo biafra oni tuwaka oo cool cheesy

Ase

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Our President Elect by Everfrank(m): 2:01am On Mar 01, 2023
Mattswaggz:
Rigged or elect?
Use your tongue count your teeths.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Our President Elect by OmoFiditi: 2:01am On Mar 01, 2023
25% FCT hooking blokos. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Our President Elect by Teddy0147(m): 2:08am On Mar 01, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Read your constitution and understand

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Our President Elect by Everfrank(m): 2:10am On Mar 01, 2023
OmoFiditi:
Go read the electoral act by yourself. Don't allow disgruntled and paid analysts to deceive you.
FCT doesn't have any special standing. It's counted as a state. Nothing more nothing less.

5 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Our President Elect by FreeStuffsNG: 2:12am On Mar 01, 2023
Everfrank:
Re: Congratulations To Our President Elect by Nobody: 2:16am On Mar 01, 2023
God bless you Patriot!
Re: Congratulations To Our President Elect by Drealman20: 2:20am On Mar 01, 2023
Mattswaggz:
Rigged or elect?

No igbo man will ever rule Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Our President Elect by derecho(m): 2:30am On Mar 01, 2023
To Your President-elect
Nigeria is not Iragbiji or Oshodi

Everfrank:
Re: Congratulations To Our President Elect by bencr7: 3:37am On Mar 01, 2023
Drealman20:

yet ur tribe is suffering from bad economy with d igbos,abeg carry diz ur tribelism get out
Re: Congratulations To Our President Elect by Tunasco4u(m): 3:41am On Mar 01, 2023
Ok
Re: Congratulations To Our President Elect by MyAmericandream(f): 3:42am On Mar 01, 2023
Mattswaggz:
Rigged or elect?
Rigged of course, He can’t win election without rigging.
Re: Congratulations To Our President Elect by KanwuliaExtra: 3:43am On Mar 01, 2023
TUFIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKWA!!! cheesy

President BUHARI PRO MAX.

Fake academic results. . . fake election result with TIPEX!

Everything fake or criminal.

Twa!!! Na curse? undecided

COULD NOT EVEN WIN HIS BOUDILLION POLLING TOWN HALL SMALLER THAN HIS BALA BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PISS BAG!!! cheesy
Re: Congratulations To Our President Elect by MyAmericandream(f): 3:43am On Mar 01, 2023
Drealman20:

You guys should give them the Biafra they seek for…Simple
Re: Congratulations To Our President Elect by YorubaNiBaba(m): 3:51am On Mar 01, 2023
Congrats to Jagaban
Congrats to all progressives wey stand gidigba with him
Re: Congratulations To Our President Elect by Drealman20: 4:06am On Mar 01, 2023
MyAmericandream:

You guys should give them the Biafra they seek for…Simple

Did you see me protest against them leaving?

But they must leave South West. There is nothing like seeking Biafra and still stay in South West, let them relocate to their land and seek for Biafra

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Our President Elect by Drealman20: 4:07am On Mar 01, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
TUFIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKWA!!! cheesy

President BUHARI PRO MAX.

Fake academic results. . . fake election result with TIPEX!

Everything fake or criminal.

Twa!!! Na curse? undecided

COULD NOT EVEN WIN HIS BOUDILLION POLLING TOWN HALL SMALLER THAN HIS BALA BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PISS BAG!!! cheesy

Obi supporters always act like zombie 🧟‍♂️

They have shared message for them on whatsapp to share on all platform.. They don't even read, they just share grin grin
Re: Congratulations To Our President Elect by Tflex01: 4:13am On Mar 01, 2023
Well deserved.
Re: Congratulations To Our President Elect by Thedon22: 4:17am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations to us !!!
Re: Congratulations To Our President Elect by MyAmericandream(f): 4:19am On Mar 01, 2023
Drealman20:

Did you see me protest against them leaving?

But they must leave South West. There is nothing like seeking Biafra and still stay in South West, let them relocate to their land and seek for Biafra

No no no don’t you ever say that again. Why should they leave south west? There are other yorubas that reside in the North ,so they’ve to leave the north too?

You are one the people destabilizing and causing disharmony among Nigerians. All the 36 states across the country belongs to everybody… They did not vote for a Yoruba man (a sick one for that matter)this time because they are fed up , your body kan dey pepper you. When they voted for OBJ massively you guys did not say anything.

So you even wanted them to even vote for a sick man? Something must be wrong with you.

Give them Biafra , so they can gladly leave your glorified Lagos. Let me see how you guys want to run Alaba, computer village , ladipo and the rest.

If they did not give them Biafra, they’ll never ever ever ever ever leave south west.
Re: Congratulations To Our President Elect by KanwuliaExtra: 4:32am On Mar 01, 2023
Drealman20:

After you have lost.. What happened to your 25% FCt grin grin

Stolen by your drug baron. . . come take certificate of return.

June 12th loading. . . . I see death of a drug baron. cheesy

We all know how it well end.

Baba wey nor well. . . pissing nyansh and all. What a disgrace!!!
Re: Congratulations To Our President Elect by Drealman20: 4:38am On Mar 01, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Stolen by your drug baron. . . come take certificate of return.

June 12th loading. . . . I see death of a drug baron. cheesy

We all know how it well end.

Baba wey nor well. . . pissing nyansh and all. What a disgrace!!!

You said this during the campaign.. Say another thing.. Dis one don expire..

After all ur insults, he beat Peter obi like a dog with almost 3 million votes

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Our President Elect by waynetee(m): 4:39am On Mar 01, 2023
Nigeria shall be great again
Re: Congratulations To Our President Elect by KanwuliaExtra: 4:40am On Mar 01, 2023
Drealman20:

You said this during the campaign.. Say another thing.. Dis one don expire..

After all ur insults, he beat Peter obi like a dog with almost 3 million votes

And you think this is over? grin
I hope your blood pressure is as good as mine? cheesy
Na the Nigerians wey dey live for that una Jungle I dey pity.
Thank my GOD for my AMERICAN PASSPORT.
Tufiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakwa!!!
Re: Congratulations To Our President Elect by Drealman20: 5:01am On Mar 01, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

And you think this is over? grin
I hope your blood pressure is as good as mine? cheesy
Na the Nigerians wey dey live for that una Jungle I dey pity.
Thank my GOD for my AMERICAN PASSPORT.
Tufiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakwa!!!

Person wey dey village dey soak paki dey shout American visa grin grin
Re: Congratulations To Our President Elect by KanwuliaExtra: 5:07am On Mar 01, 2023
Drealman20:

Person wey dey village dey soak paki dey shout American visa grin grin

Dream on.
You are a newbie on NL.
No need to waste my New Month Blessing with you.
Thank My God I don Japa tey tey.
Your druggie can NEVER BE MY PRESIDENT.
Twa!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Delta State Governorship Results From Polling Units / Opinion: Hamza Al-Mustapha - One Person Tinubu Must Have In His Cabinet / Obey Appeal Court,dismiss Pdp's Petition- Gov Sani To Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.