Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

The Outcome Of Tinubu Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Outcome Of Tinubu Presidency (260 Views)

Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting / 2023: Low Turnout As Yoruba Summit Pushes For Tinubu Presidency / PDP Leaders Lead Protest March On The Outcome Of The Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Outcome Of Tinubu Presidency by AmehTsaev: 5:04am On Mar 01, 2023
Permit me if I drum up religious sentiments, but essentially after Baba Jagaban completes his full term of office, Shettima will be warming up to take over since it will be the turn of the North, and I doubt a Northerner of the Christian faith will stand out anytime soon, so what this means is that Nigeria will run a one party system because APC are not about to relinquish power anytime soon (something a weakling like Goodluck Jonathan did without giving a fight)...so we might witness more than several decades or more of APC using the power of incumbency and other rigging machineries to remain in power.

The North know Tinubu is frail and mentally not cognitive, Tinubu gave us all the red flags about his dwindling mental state during his campaign with all his infamous and quotable gaffes and verbal miscues, the North paid attention but guess what? they know Tinubu will be too weak both physically and mentally not to answer to the "cabals", so what this means is that Shettima will be the de facto president who will be doing all the executive heavy lifting " behind the scenes, the North are prepping him up to learn fast while as VP as he will be anointed as the next president from the North after Baba Emi lo kan finishes his tern.

Naija na cruise I swear but I'm here for the drama. I wholeheartedly wish Tinubu the best, by hook or crook he has "paid his dues" and prepared himself meticulously for years for this moment.
Re: The Outcome Of Tinubu Presidency by Eriggs: 5:05am On Mar 01, 2023
AmehTsaev:
Permit me if I drum up religious sentiments, but essentially after Baba Jagaban completes his full term of office, Shettima will be warming up to take over since it will be the turn of the North, and I doubt a Northerner of the Christian faith will stand out anytime soon, so what this means is that Nigeria will run a one party system because APC are not about to relinquish power anytime soon (something a weakling like Goodluck Jonathan did without giving a fight)...so we might witness more than several decades or more of APC using the power of incumbency and other rigging machineries to remain in power.

The North know Tinubu is frail and mentally not cognitive, Tinubu gave us all the red flags about his dwindling mental state during his campaign with all his infamous and quotable gaffes and verbal miscues, the North paid attention but guess what? they know Tinubu will be too weak both physically and mentally not to answer to the "cabals", so what this means is that Shettima will be the de facto president who will be doing all the executive heavy lifting " behind the scenes, the North are prepping him up to learn fast while as VP as he will be anointed as the next president from the North after Baba Emi lo kan finishes his tern.

Naija na cruise I swear but I'm here for the drama. I wholeheartedly wish Tinubu the best, by hook or crook he has "paid his dues" and prepared himself meticulously for years for this moment.
Cries of a loser tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Outcome Of Tinubu Presidency by Olachase(m): 5:09am On Mar 01, 2023
Eriggs:

Cries of a loser tongue
dont you think that guy deserves bucket

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Outcome Of Tinubu Presidency by Nobody: 5:12am On Mar 01, 2023
Olachase:
dont you think that guy deserves bucket

Help me give him!

🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣

(1) (Reply)

Dakuku Peter Side Seen Voting In Opobo During Presidential Election / PDP Rivers Gubernatorial Candidate SIM Spotted Voting In Opobo / Polls: The Reasons The INEC Board Must Suspend Yakubu — Csos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.