Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

BVAS Syndicate In Abuja: Persons Found Are INEC Engineers - Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BVAS Syndicate In Abuja: Persons Found Are INEC Engineers - Police (33668 Views)

All The Arrested BVAS Syndicate Trying To Rig Election In Abuja Are Igbos / BVAS Syndicate Arrested In Abuja (Video) / Troops Dislodge Notorious Kidnap Syndicate In Plateau, Recover Arms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BVAS Syndicate In Abuja: Persons Found Are INEC Engineers - Police by PureFace1(m): 5:45am On Mar 01, 2023
Tech guys will understand INEC staffs can't do all the technological stuffs alone, Some would be outsource to private firms. I just see this as desperation of some politicians looking for evidence to incriminate INEC and rubbish the Election.
Re: BVAS Syndicate In Abuja: Persons Found Are INEC Engineers - Police by fetcher36(m): 5:45am On Mar 01, 2023
The police are complicit
Re: BVAS Syndicate In Abuja: Persons Found Are INEC Engineers - Police by Jonwesley(m): 5:46am On Mar 01, 2023
This arise TV is so biased in the reportage of this election.
Re: BVAS Syndicate In Abuja: Persons Found Are INEC Engineers - Police by Asagna1(m): 5:46am On Mar 01, 2023
Where are the Buhari is Obideint? Awon Omokekere. They thought Nigeria politics is Aluta 😁

2 Likes

Re: BVAS Syndicate In Abuja: Persons Found Are INEC Engineers - Police by ogwumgbe: 5:49am On Mar 01, 2023
accordadoga:
OBI LULE!!!

Story for the gods, get ready to hurricane revolution that will ten times deadly than endsars, bunch of idiots and bastards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BVAS Syndicate In Abuja: Persons Found Are INEC Engineers - Police by FlyingKing: 5:50am On Mar 01, 2023
beardedboy:

Cry me a river!

From Anambra to Abia, you must hang that bloody ewedu-guzzling Afonja man's picture in the most remote parts of your villages.

Kiss the truth, Asiwaju is your next president!

For your information I'm a typical Yoruba man From Ekiti down to Osun. So I'm not what you think and stop your childish comment.
Re: BVAS Syndicate In Abuja: Persons Found Are INEC Engineers - Police by gonkin(m): 5:50am On Mar 01, 2023
beardedboy:

Cry me a river!

From Anambra to Abia, you must hang that bloody ewedu-guzzling afonja man's picture in the most remote parts of your villages.

Kiss the truth, Asiwaju is your next president!

But in reality its for shettima. Tinubu is just the face
Re: BVAS Syndicate In Abuja: Persons Found Are INEC Engineers - Police by Chuksyno(m): 5:51am On Mar 01, 2023
So INEC workshop is on residential area? Nigeria my country.
Re: BVAS Syndicate In Abuja: Persons Found Are INEC Engineers - Police by CasNova(m): 5:52am On Mar 01, 2023
Tinubu should be magnanimous in victory.
Re: BVAS Syndicate In Abuja: Persons Found Are INEC Engineers - Police by beardedboy(m): 5:52am On Mar 01, 2023
FlyingKing:

For your information I'm a typical Yoruba man From Ekiti down to Osun. So I'm not what you think and stop your childish comment.
Ipodian claiming two yoruba states.

Please shift.
Re: BVAS Syndicate In Abuja: Persons Found Are INEC Engineers - Police by beardedboy(m): 5:53am On Mar 01, 2023
gonkin:

But in reality its for shettima. Tinubu is just the face
Blah blah blah.

Is this the new wailing tone?
Re: BVAS Syndicate In Abuja: Persons Found Are INEC Engineers - Police by Mayhem1: 5:53am On Mar 01, 2023
You sure say no be Japan or china that house is located, that architectural design is funny.
Re: BVAS Syndicate In Abuja: Persons Found Are INEC Engineers - Police by frankson1(m): 5:54am On Mar 01, 2023
ZUBY77:
INEC Engineers in a private house ?

What happens to all the offices in INEC office?

Make una try dey read nawundecided
Re: BVAS Syndicate In Abuja: Persons Found Are INEC Engineers - Police by sportskid(m): 5:56am On Mar 01, 2023
I AM GLAD I DIDN'T VOTE FOR TINUBU, I AM VERY VERY PROUD OF THAT. TO ALL THOSE WHO VOTED HIM AND ARE HAPPY, I PRAY HE DOES WELL FOR THEM, IF NOT, NONE OF YOU WILL EXCAPE THE PUNISHMENT OF YOUR CHOICES....A FATE WORST THAN DEATH AWAITS YOU ALL FOR DRAGGING OUR LIBERTY BACKWARDS. SELAH

1 Like

Re: BVAS Syndicate In Abuja: Persons Found Are INEC Engineers - Police by VIKTO83(m): 5:57am On Mar 01, 2023
When I said it they thought don't know what I'm saying.
They used the purposes BVAS arrest to distract u and u fell foe it as usual.

Tinubu is a master in this game.

Congrats to Jagaban

1 Like

Re: BVAS Syndicate In Abuja: Persons Found Are INEC Engineers - Police by crackhouse(m): 5:58am On Mar 01, 2023
Believe Nigeria police at your own risk.. Nigeria police that have not told a single truth since inception..
Re: BVAS Syndicate In Abuja: Persons Found Are INEC Engineers - Police by gonkin(m): 6:02am On Mar 01, 2023
beardedboy:

Blah blah blah.

Is this the new wailing tone?

grin blah blah blah cuz its the real nature. Like most fathers pave ways for their successors. Jagaban open way for shettima. Tinubu go dey London dey relax as usual. Na borno man go run the country....... wink.

As usual all the north needed was a yoruba man to open way. Just like tinubu recommended buhari. How e come be now.? Osibanjo no fit talk for where buhari dey. Tinubu dey the chair but the power is owned by the North

1 Like

Re: BVAS Syndicate In Abuja: Persons Found Are INEC Engineers - Police by Proffdada: 6:06am On Mar 01, 2023
ZUBY77:
INEC Engineers in a private house ?

What happens to all the offices in INEC office?

And what makes the election results valid if the machines aren't well secured?
Only fools will accept inec results
Re: BVAS Syndicate In Abuja: Persons Found Are INEC Engineers - Police by Balogunodua(m): 6:07am On Mar 01, 2023
accordadoga:
OBI LULE!!!

BABA WEY NO WELL DON GIVE AM SMACKDOWN

Kuku kill me abeg 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣
Re: BVAS Syndicate In Abuja: Persons Found Are INEC Engineers - Police by raddyworld: 6:07am On Mar 01, 2023
Tinubu was destined to be president despite all external and internal force.
Hardly would u see anyone going thru that and still won.

The youth are against him
Fuel hike
Cashless policy
Instability in the party
Endsar challenges
Health challenges
Rigging challenges
Lost his own territory
Incumbent president not giving green light.
Low turnout from most s.w state to vote him.

Youth are the strength of a nation so if they go against someone and he still won then something unique is about that winner.

This is enough to silent anyone no matter how strong u are.
Who among the contestants can face all till and still had those numbers.
It will marvel you that most south westerners fail to come out to vote.
But naturally if you still win. It shows u are destined.

Re: BVAS Syndicate In Abuja: Persons Found Are INEC Engineers - Police by Proffdada: 6:07am On Mar 01, 2023
frankson1:

Adejobi said operatives of the Nigeria Police Force Intelligence Bureau (FIB), acting on a tip from residents of an area in Maitama who reported suspicious activities, visited the location, interviewed the occupants, and conducted a search on the house.

Make una try dey read nawundecided
Did you READ?

Is that where they're meant to be? Why weren't the place secured in the first place?
Re: BVAS Syndicate In Abuja: Persons Found Are INEC Engineers - Police by eroticecstasy: 6:08am On Mar 01, 2023
accordadoga:
OBI LULE!!!

BABA WEY NO WELL DON GIVE AM SMACKDOWN

The desperate talkative despised the advice of Prof. Charles, see where his greed has landed him, even his party executive said he won't win.

Descendants of doom!

Re: BVAS Syndicate In Abuja: Persons Found Are INEC Engineers - Police by Cletusochieze68: 6:09am On Mar 01, 2023
With the current realities, unless it is reversed will cause serious voters apathy towards all other elections in the country. With the electoral umpire not living up to its promises of direct upload of results and protecting the votes of the people, I don't think that I am interested in any thing called election again and will not strive to encourage people to waste their time again to do the same
Re: BVAS Syndicate In Abuja: Persons Found Are INEC Engineers - Police by solasalako(m): 6:09am On Mar 01, 2023
Ezyp:
I am so ashamed to be called a Nigerian. What a country.

Go to Somalia

1 Like

Re: BVAS Syndicate In Abuja: Persons Found Are INEC Engineers - Police by FIRDAUS3(m): 6:11am On Mar 01, 2023
Ezyp:
I am so ashamed to be called a Nigerian. What a country.

Then leave naa... shey na by force to live in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: BVAS Syndicate In Abuja: Persons Found Are INEC Engineers - Police by Formation10: 6:15am On Mar 01, 2023
All of una they celebrate ever see anything we they here together and I done write all of una name way they support bad and evil men of this 9ja I remind una wen the time comes
Re: BVAS Syndicate In Abuja: Persons Found Are INEC Engineers - Police by Johnn78: 6:15am On Mar 01, 2023
Lols
Re: BVAS Syndicate In Abuja: Persons Found Are INEC Engineers - Police by Hespee93: 6:17am On Mar 01, 2023
Throwback:
We like misinformation in this country.

Rather than be rational, we always look for the scandalous out of every event.

Good that the clarification came early.

Especially those osu bigs, dey love anything bad news.
Re: BVAS Syndicate In Abuja: Persons Found Are INEC Engineers - Police by BluntCrazeMan: 6:24am On Mar 01, 2023
fajalive:
.... the occupants of the house are staff of Emperor Technology, outsourcing engineering services to the INEC, and they were immediately released to go about their lawful business ....
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/3/police-denies-reports-of-arrests-of-bvas-syndicate-in-abuja-says-persons-found-with-the-machines-have-been-identified-as-inec-engineers.html
Is that the office of Emperor Technology.??
Even if they are INEC Staff,, is that where they are supposed to be at that particular moment, with the most-sensitive material for this election.??

No investigations..
They just lies to the police, and then, a call came in from above, and they cooked up this half-baked excuse..

I put it to those Engineers that they were tampering with the results that were contained inside those BVAS Machines, and that they were trying to hack into all the other remaining BVAS machines through those ones they have there with them..

And then also, I put it to the Nigerian Police that they handled this case in the most Unprofessional way ever..
Re: BVAS Syndicate In Abuja: Persons Found Are INEC Engineers - Police by hotseat: 6:26am On Mar 01, 2023
The desperation of both the PDP and LP at discrediting the outcome of the presidential election is akin to a drowning man grabbing at straws.

The next phase would now be at the law courts where they're also very likely to lose as well.

Defeat is so so unpalatable!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Paid €2million Ransom For 82 Chibok Girls' Release - BBC Source / Wike Planning To Pay Ekiti Workers 6 Months Salary Arrears – APC / Military Rejects Call To Take Over Power, Declares Loyalty To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.