Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

But If We Are Being Honest With Ourselves, There Is No Way Muslims Will - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / But If We Are Being Honest With Ourselves, There Is No Way Muslims Will (765 Views)

Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates / Senator Abaribe: Buhari's Government Has Failed, There Is No Way To Cover It / Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

But If We Are Being Honest With Ourselves, There Is No Way Muslims Will by cliqtips: 5:34am On Mar 01, 2023
But if we are being honest with ourselves, there is no way Muslims will accept a Christian-Christian Ticket in Nigeria. We shouldn’t expect from others what we cannot do ourselves. People voted along religious lines to prove a point.

So this tweet is a response to people saying the north will remember and vote along religious lines in the next election too. It isn’t a standalone tweet

As tweeted by @Surayyah_ahmad

3 Likes

Re: But If We Are Being Honest With Ourselves, There Is No Way Muslims Will by Nobody: 5:49am On Mar 01, 2023
I find it extremely funny when people say they are trying to islamanize Nigeria.
I simply tell those people to look at their flag and tell me why it is that color.
Nigeria belongs to the muslims, when they want something done, they move in one accord and get what they want, but when southerners want something, tribalism jumps out and fuckks it up for every body.
If you try Christain/christain ticket in nigeria, they will ridicle the effort with tribalism and religious fanatism that even Christains will vote against their own good
Re: But If We Are Being Honest With Ourselves, There Is No Way Muslims Will by Saifullah01: 5:56am On Mar 01, 2023
The Christians have done an immeasurable damage to the Nigerian political psyche. They made this election about religion. Note these facts:

There was voters apathy in the north especially among the females.

A sizeable amount of northern votes chose BAT not because they supported him but because they saw how the Christians turned this election about religion.

Mark my words should this election be conducted again the margins of defeat the APC will give the runners up will be wider because the skeptics in the north have seen that this was a calculated assault on them by the Christians and secondly the reserve voter (female who were reluctant to come out) will b activated.

The truth is bitter, but it is what it is
Re: But If We Are Being Honest With Ourselves, There Is No Way Muslims Will by DOTian: 6:01am On Mar 01, 2023
Saifullah01:
The Christians have done an immeasurable damage to the Nigerian political psyche. They made this election about religion. Note these facts:

A sizeable amount of northern votes chose BAT not because they supported him but because they saw how the Christians turned this election about religion.

Mark my words should this election be conducted again the margins of defeat the APC will give the runners up will be wider because the skeptics in the north have seen that this was a calculated assault on them by the Christians and secondly the reserve voter (female who were reluctant to come out) will b activated.

Stop trying to make it look like these results are the true representations of the peoples votes. Nothing in Tinubus win is legitimate. These horrendous numbers were CONCOCTED in the pits of hell. Tinubu would NEVER have won a free and fair elections and that's the fact. INEC and Buhari stole the elections to make him their president and not some angry Muslims as you are desperately trying to weave the tale..

3 Likes

Re: But If We Are Being Honest With Ourselves, There Is No Way Muslims Will by stonemasonn: 6:02am On Mar 01, 2023
Saifullah01:

It wasn't supposed to be so. The emergence of Peter Obi and Tinubu's muslim muslim caused it. Look at it objectively, don't blame the Christians. Muslims will do same if it were to be a Christian-Christian ticket.

1 Like

Re: But If We Are Being Honest With Ourselves, There Is No Way Muslims Will by Saifullah01: 6:08am On Mar 01, 2023
stonemasonn:
It wasn't supposed to be so. The emergence of Peter Obi and Tinubu's muslim muslim caused it. Look at it objectively, don't blame the Christians. Muslims will do same if it were to be a Christian-Christian ticket.
I understand your point but I disagree with it. Look at the results from Kano in particular, then look at that of Kaduna and Katsina (the so called KKK). You have do look beyond blanket generalisation to understand Northern voting patterns, it is more complicated than that. Read about Aminu Kano in the past.

I still insist what cost the opposition this election was their reliance on religious sentiments and their failure to unite and kick the ruling party out.

Imagine if LP, NNPP and PDP had united before elections, APC would have faced a certain defeat.

1 Like

Re: But If We Are Being Honest With Ourselves, There Is No Way Muslims Will by Exclusive101: 6:20am On Mar 01, 2023
You have to be mad if you are talking about this 2023 presidential election. Tinubu won fair n square.

If Peter Obi n PDP didn't rig massively like they did Tinubu will be winning a over 10 million votes. Add fuel scarcity n new naira policy to know Obi n Atiku were never in the race.

https://twitter.com/oceanic_idowu/status/1629840084097744896?t=ceyK40pYJL8tdoskV27YXA&s=19

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpJANYIsSsR/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://twitter.com/ISKIL100/status/1630174494152065025?t=-v2Nit87zwyWEcUyCykzpA&s=19

https://twitter.com/stopcorruption1/status/1630305870419570690?t=IStdVfSmSmDKYyNbOGZ4Dw&s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt33AcDCLSc

DOTian:

Stop trying to make it look like these results are the true representations of the peoples votes. Nothing in Tinubus win is legitimate. These horrendous numbers were CONCOCTED in the pits of hell. Tinubu would NEVER have won a free and fair elections and that's the fact. INEC and Buhari stole the elections to make him their president and not some angry Muslims as you are desperately trying to weave the tale..
Re: But If We Are Being Honest With Ourselves, There Is No Way Muslims Will by SHINJA: 6:39am On Mar 01, 2023
Saifullah01:

I understand your point but I disagree with it. Look at the results from Kano in particular, then look at that of Kaduna and Katsina (the so called KKK). You have do look beyond blanket generalisation to understand Northern voting patterns, it is more complicated than that. Read about Aminu Kano in the past.

I still insist what cost the opposition this election was their reliance on religious sentiments and their failure to unite and kick the ruling party out.

Imagine if LP, NNPP and PDP had united before elections, APC would have faced a certain defeat.

Shut up pls....
Re: But If We Are Being Honest With Ourselves, There Is No Way Muslims Will by SlurUsername1: 6:42am On Mar 01, 2023
cliqtips:
But if we are being honest with ourselves, there is no way Muslims will accept a Christian-Christian Ticket in Nigeria. We shouldn’t expect from others what we cannot do ourselves. People voted along religious lines to prove a point.

So this tweet is a response to people saying the north will remember and vote along religious lines in the next election too. It isn’t a standalone tweet

Shut up.... Tinubu has been declared winner even with this propaganda that didn't work and you're still carrying on
Re: But If We Are Being Honest With Ourselves, There Is No Way Muslims Will by aariwa(m): 6:43am On Mar 01, 2023
INEC shouldn’t have told Nigerians they wanted to
Use BVAS when they never intended to. The brazen scamming is a short to most right thinking Nigerians . Peter Obi is my president and not a octogenarian Muslim thief without any background

1 Like

Re: But If We Are Being Honest With Ourselves, There Is No Way Muslims Will by 9jaChooseTinubu: 6:47am On Mar 01, 2023
cliqtips:

Their is nothing like Muslim/Muslim. All we see is Nigerian/Nigerian you religious fanatic and bigot
Re: But If We Are Being Honest With Ourselves, There Is No Way Muslims Will by 9jaChooseTinubu: 6:52am On Mar 01, 2023
Ransomware:
I find it extremely funny when people say they are trying to islamanize Nigeria.
I simply tell those people to look at their flag and tell me why it is that color.
Nigeria belongs to the muslims, when they want something done, they move in one accord and get what they want, but when southerners want something, tribalism jumps out and fuckks it up for every body.
If you try Christain/christain ticket in nigeria, they will ridicle the effort with tribalism and religious fanatism that even Christains will vote against their own good

Their is nothing like Christian/Muslim, Muslim/Muslim or Christian/Christian tickets. All we care and see is Nigerian/Nigerian ticket. Carry your religious fanaticism and bigotry out of here.

All your propaganda and lies didn't work at the end.
Re: But If We Are Being Honest With Ourselves, There Is No Way Muslims Will by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 01, 2023
9jaChooseTinubu:

Their is nothing like Christian/Muslim, Muslim/Muslim or Christian/Christian tickets. All we care and see is Nigerian/Nigerian ticket. Carry your religious fanaticism and bigotry out of here.

I personally dont give a shit about religion, my relationship with God transcends that.

Maybe you did not get my message, so let me break it down to crayons for you.
We have a subset of peoplevin this country that glued together by their religious affiliation(muslims) and then the rest
If there is an agenda that they want, it is a one for all, all for one, there is no division but the rest can easily be split up based on tribe and religion.
Another thing is this, i have no dog in this fight,obi, tinubu, or atiku cannot influence the new york stock exchange, that is how i feed my kids, so i really couldnt care less of which of the bone heads you guys choose to bring you misery
Re: But If We Are Being Honest With Ourselves, There Is No Way Muslims Will by cliqtips: 7:10am On Mar 01, 2023
9jaChooseTinubu:

Dey play..

The funny thing is that the northern muslims don't see or rate yoruba muslims as muslims and you people know it
Re: But If We Are Being Honest With Ourselves, There Is No Way Muslims Will by 9jaChooseTinubu: 7:17am On Mar 01, 2023
cliqtips:

Dey play..

The funny thing is that the northern muslims don't see or rate yoruba muslims as muslims and you people know it

Deceive yourself.
Am a northerner.

Christians in the north don't see or rate you as a Christian. They see you as an Igbo first
Re: But If We Are Being Honest With Ourselves, There Is No Way Muslims Will by cliqtips: 7:22am On Mar 01, 2023
9jaChooseTinubu:

Deceive yourself.
Am a northerner.

Christians in the north don't see or rate you as a Christian. They see you as an Igbo first

Lol .. not only Igbo like say no be north I dey stay

(1) (Reply)

INEC Are Now Deleting Their Tweets / INEC: IF I'M NOT ALLOWED TO TAMPER WITH EVIDENCE I WILL POSTPONE NEXT ELECTION. / Peoples Gazette: Nigerian CJN, Ariwoola Caught disguising On Wheel Chair (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.