Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

How True? Yet To Believe This About Nl Romance Section. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How True? Yet To Believe This About Nl Romance Section. (2532 Views)

Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. / The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden / Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True? Yet To Believe This About Nl Romance Section. by ds700(m): 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2011
Dating And Meet-up Zone. A place to hook up with fellow Nairaland members and find love!

Pls ladies help NL make this goal a reality. I NEED LOVE!
Re: How True? Yet To Believe This About Nl Romance Section. by Cipriani(m): 10:07pm On Sep 13, 2011
Are you for real?? So, your brain told you this is best place to look for love? My advice is that you go out and toast beautiful girls that catch your fancy. Even if you are as ugly as Shrek, you find a girl who would love you. You can't find love on NL. All the babes here are OLD and uninteresting. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: How True? Yet To Believe This About Nl Romance Section. by Dyt(f): 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2011
Peepin
Re: How True? Yet To Believe This About Nl Romance Section. by r231(m): 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2011
Dyt:

Peepin

tom grin
Re: How True? Yet To Believe This About Nl Romance Section. by claremont(m): 10:52pm On Sep 13, 2011
@Poster: You will definitely find love here, just make sure your pockets are fat because the ladies here are not cheap. Good luck! cool
Re: How True? Yet To Believe This About Nl Romance Section. by pendo89(f): 10:58pm On Sep 13, 2011
Is this section only for searching?? If you are unsuccesful out there what makes you think you will woe strangers you have never met here of all places? Why be fooled by profile pics,usernames or posts?
How do u know who is sitting behind that laptop cz Its easy to be on nl from prison or mental facility.
I am very wary of peeps that are searching here cz it seems a bit odd.
My humble advise would be 'go for what you see with your physical eyes cz there are all manner of people with all manner of usernames willing and ready to make a fool out of you.

And note this, its good not to assume that all ladies who frequent NL are single and ready to mingle.
Some are engaged/married/dating.I see those searching opening threads.Why not do the same in that dating section and wait for answers cz am 65% convinced you will receive responses.
Re: How True? Yet To Believe This About Nl Romance Section. by Dyt(f): 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2011
Uncle Segun
u miss me?
Re: How True? Yet To Believe This About Nl Romance Section. by Cipriani(m): 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2011
pendo89:

Is this section only for searching?? If you are unsuccesful out there what makes you think you will woe strangers you have never met here of all places? Why be fooled by profile pics,usernames or posts?
How do u know who is sitting behind that laptop cz Its easy to be on nl from prison or mental facility.
My humble advise would be 'go for what you see with your physical eyes cz there are all manner of people with all manner of usernames willing and ready to make a fool out of you.

But who knows? its just my personal opinion.you are free to risk cz its your life.
And its good not to assume that all ladies that frequent the section are single and ready to mingle.
Some are engaged/married/dating. This is just an open forum thats why I suggest you go for what is real.

Even though you have spoken well, you can help the poster's situation by hooking up with him. Who knows, you might end up loving him. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: How True? Yet To Believe This About Nl Romance Section. by claremont(m): 11:09pm On Sep 13, 2011
pendo89:

But who knows? its just my personal opinion.you are free to risk cz its your life.
And its good not to assume that all ladies that frequent the section are single and ready to mingle.
Some are engaged/married/dating. This is just an open forum thats why I suggest you go for what is real.
Kindly stop discouraging the poster, will ya?! Are you guys not the same people who go around saying that someone can find "love" both online and offline, you and your cohorts almost tore me apart on another thread when I insisted that there is no such thing as online romance! Please let the poster search online, maybe the gods may have been keeping you for him, who knows?! shocked shocked shocked
Re: How True? Yet To Believe This About Nl Romance Section. by pendo89(f): 11:19pm On Sep 13, 2011
Cipriani:

Even though you have spoken well, you can help the poster's situation by hooking up with him. Who knows, you might end up loving him.     cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Yeah cz am single,ready to mingle,flirt and desperate for online love. Give me a break. Look here its not even the poster I am concerned about,but the 'postees' grin as well.
Look here anybody could be a wanted criminal,murderer,drug baron,or a 'Madam or love-vendor searching for naive people here.They have usernames like ' child of God' and excellent posts.Why isn't he scared of that?
Gosh ok I wont discourage I am just extra careful but try your luck.

claremont:

Kindly stop discouraging the poster, will ya?! Are you guys not the same people who go around saying that someone can find "love" both online and offline, you and your cohorts almost tore me apart on another thread when I insisted that there is no such thing as online romance! Please let the poster search online, maybe the gods may have been keeping you for him, who knows?! shocked shocked shocked

Yeah if its the 'gods' THEY MUST BE CRAZY.
grin
Re: How True? Yet To Believe This About Nl Romance Section. by claremont(m): 11:30pm On Sep 13, 2011
pendo89:

Yeah if its the '[size=13pt]god[/size]s' THEY [size=13pt]MUST BE CRAZY[/size].
grin
At least we both agree that if an invisible all-knowing being did exist, then he has clearly proven him/her self to be a raving lunatic by his actions! I always knew I will convince someone someday! grin wink
Re: How True? Yet To Believe This About Nl Romance Section. by pendo89(f): 11:35pm On Sep 13, 2011
claremont:

At least we both agree that if [b]an invisible all-knowing being did exist, then he has clearly proven him/her self to be a raving lunatic by his actions! I always knew I will convince someone someday! grin wink[/b]

And who lied to you that 'gods' are invisible?
Go to India and see them gods strewn everywhere,I doubt if they are Omniscient cz they are made out of clay wood or gold and some break and lose their heads when the fall.
You tell the indian that you worship a mug they will create an altar for it and worship it.
Failed to convince.
Re: How True? Yet To Believe This About Nl Romance Section. by ds700(m): 11:39pm On Sep 13, 2011
, but I need LOVE ! (in-spite of all the risks involved) the risk is worth talking that's why i registered here in the first place.

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make a mistake." - Elbert Hubbard
Re: How True? Yet To Believe This About Nl Romance Section. by claremont(m): 11:42pm On Sep 13, 2011
^^
I will recommend Dyt and Pendo89 for you, they are both mature and well-learned ladies. You better grab your destiny with both hands now, before they change their mind. Good luck! cool
Re: How True? Yet To Believe This About Nl Romance Section. by pendo89(f): 11:43pm On Sep 13, 2011
^^
Stop insulting please.

Op you want Love but are you telling me you cant find it where you are? your environment? job,school malls,beach its everywhere! where are you at? the space?
Ok you know what I don't want to sound too negative so I wont discourage you.
Open thread in the dating section and ask the ladies to contact you.I told you that you will receive responses for sure.At least 55%.
That should be the risk you are talking about.
Re: How True? Yet To Believe This About Nl Romance Section. by claremont(m): 11:45pm On Sep 13, 2011
^^
Insulting?!
Re: How True? Yet To Believe This About Nl Romance Section. by pendo89(f): 11:46pm On Sep 13, 2011
in a way
Re: How True? Yet To Believe This About Nl Romance Section. by ds700(m): 12:00am On Sep 14, 2011
My email address, dvn700@yahoo.com
Re: How True? Yet To Believe This About Nl Romance Section. by pendo89(f): 12:14am On Sep 14, 2011
I am not a mod but am sure you know where to post your yahoo mail if you expect responses.
Go to the dating and something section where you will find a lonely female waiting.
make the yahoo mail BOLD and COLOURED
just trying to help.
Re: How True? Yet To Believe This About Nl Romance Section. by ds700(m): 12:19am On Sep 14, 2011
pendo89:

I am not a mod but am sure you know where to post your yahoo mail if you expect responses.
Go to the dating and something section where you will find a lonely female waiting.
make the yahoo mail BOLD and COLOURED
just trying to help.

Thank you.
Re: How True? Yet To Believe This About Nl Romance Section. by claremont(m): 12:25am On Sep 14, 2011
ds700:

Thank you.
Ignore that lady's "help", you did the right thing by posting your email here!

P.S: The advice of persons who end it with "just trying to help" should be taken with a healthy dose of salt! cool
Re: How True? Yet To Believe This About Nl Romance Section. by pendo89(f): 12:57am On Sep 14, 2011
claremont:

Ignore that lady's "help", you did the right thing by posting your email here!

P.S: The advice of persons who end it with "just trying to help" should be taken with a healthy dose of salt! cool

lipsrsealed grin
u think the op is naive?
Not every lady on nl will c his mail here.It needs to be out there on its own thread in BOLD.
Re: How True? Yet To Believe This About Nl Romance Section. by r231(m): 1:03am On Sep 14, 2011
Dyt:

Uncle Segun
u miss me?

of cus now grin grin
Re: How True? Yet To Believe This About Nl Romance Section. by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 14, 2011
@Poster, this chick need a man asap!!!
grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=638791
Re: How True? Yet To Believe This About Nl Romance Section. by Dyt(f): 6:45am On Sep 14, 2011
Claremont
its u i want
Uncle segun guess u v my choc all ready den
Re: How True? Yet To Believe This About Nl Romance Section. by HotieTima(f): 6:50am On Sep 14, 2011
rokiatu:

@Poster, this chick need a man asap!!!
grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=638791

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

wat the fck is wrong with u undecided undecided undecided
Re: How True? Yet To Believe This About Nl Romance Section. by MrsChima1(f): 7:07am On Sep 14, 2011
(getting on ground looking at Hottie Tima's claws)

Please don't hurt her! She is delirious! ABeg oooo
Re: How True? Yet To Believe This About Nl Romance Section. by itiswell1(m): 7:20am On Sep 14, 2011
ds700:

, but I need LOVE ! (in-spite of all the risks involved) the risk is worth talking that's why i registered here in the first place.

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make a mistake." - Elbert Hubbard

I pity you.
Re: How True? Yet To Believe This About Nl Romance Section. by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 14, 2011
Hotie Tima:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

wat the fck is wrong with u undecided undecided undecided
I am just doing it for your own good. lol
Re: How True? Yet To Believe This About Nl Romance Section. by HotieTima(f): 10:37am On Sep 14, 2011
rokiatu:

I am just doing it for your own good. lol

angry angry angry my a$$ did i tell u i need help, i am already taken so pls don't listen to her ooo she is only lying to u
Re: How True? Yet To Believe This About Nl Romance Section. by Goldieluks: 10:42am On Sep 14, 2011
@OP, good luck to you,believe it or not,you can find love anywhere,
so far you know what you what your going for.
Re: How True? Yet To Believe This About Nl Romance Section. by Nayah(f): 11:01am On Sep 14, 2011
If you're lucky why not brother? but don't forget to see around you as well because sometimes happiness is really close to us smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

29 Year Old London Nigerian Girl Wanting Uk Single Nigerian Man For Friendship: / I Need Fine Black Girl / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.