Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Lawan: No Electronic Transmission Of Result In Electoral Act (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawan: No Electronic Transmission Of Result In Electoral Act (Video) (29537 Views)

Atiku's Photos Go Viral In Electoral Cash Distribution Scandal / No Electronic Authentication, No Voting In Anambra, INEC Insists / No Electronic Transmission Of Results In Electoral Act Amendment Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawan: No Electronic Transmission Of Result In Electoral Act (Video) by prizeless(m): 8:01am On Mar 01, 2023
Don't worry na, na so we tell una during CHANGE. Hahaha, Pepper Pro Max
Manofnaija:

Anybody happy about 2023 elections is an enemy of the Nigerian state.
Re: Lawan: No Electronic Transmission Of Result In Electoral Act (Video) by WHITELIGHTER: 8:01am On Mar 01, 2023
This guy's planned this long time ago...
Re: Lawan: No Electronic Transmission Of Result In Electoral Act (Video) by aimmoney9: 8:01am On Mar 01, 2023
malware:

Hahaha funny to see Igbo supporting one Nigeria, you only took a break from your full time IPOB job.
You only took a break from your Oduduwa republic...... grin grin grin grin

Where is Sunday Igboho........ grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lawan: No Electronic Transmission Of Result In Electoral Act (Video) by RighChannel: 8:02am On Mar 01, 2023
Wait till after May 29 before rejoicing
Re: Lawan: No Electronic Transmission Of Result In Electoral Act (Video) by Roboto11: 8:03am On Mar 01, 2023
infofta:
I have always advocated for one Nigeria but with this daylight robbery I will support any group wishing to separate from this joke of a country.

Can Tinubu fight corruption, can he organize free and fair election thats if he's not killed by the Northeners very soon. This country has moved 50 years backward.

People should leave that hell while they still can cos it's going to get hotter.

It's time for Niger Delta to separate from this joke called Nigeria.

But we voted Tinubu/APC in Niger Delta.
Re: Lawan: No Electronic Transmission Of Result In Electoral Act (Video) by Thomasankara(m): 8:04am On Mar 01, 2023
[/color]various interpretations to Nigerian laws are her undoings[color=#770077]
divinehand2003:
Senate President Lawan should have made this clarification long ago in the build-up to the general elections instead allowing INEC Chairman Yakubu to deceive gullible Nigerians about his BVAS machine.

Why now?
Re: Lawan: No Electronic Transmission Of Result In Electoral Act (Video) by fombi: 8:07am On Mar 01, 2023
Roboto11:

But we voted Tinubu/APC in Niger Delta.

Nobody voted Tinubu in Niger Delta and in most of the country, he rigged himself via Inec in. Don't act dump, it's clear to everyone the election isn't credible. Even other Africans are mocking APC for the open display of stupidity. Don't you see theri comments aren't you shy? You think anyone will respect someone like Tinubu?
Re: Lawan: No Electronic Transmission Of Result In Electoral Act (Video) by yeshuasfootstep(m): 8:09am On Mar 01, 2023
Snap and send to server and electronic transmission are the same thing.

Why confusing yourselves.
Re: Lawan: No Electronic Transmission Of Result In Electoral Act (Video) by Freebills12: 8:10am On Mar 01, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Laple0541:
With all the noise from zombidients all Obi could get was a distant third. You accused Tinubu of everything yet he proved to you all that he is the most strategic politician the country ever produced.

Anyway Tinubu is the choice of we progressive youth, we know his worth and capacity hence we stood by him against all fake propaganda spreading by the born to hate children of doom.

God bless the president elect BAT
God bless Nigeria

What is wrong you! It is not as if you will get something from Tinibu. Comments like this brings about election violence. Celebrate in peace but don't insult others...
Re: Lawan: No Electronic Transmission Of Result In Electoral Act (Video) by blowjohn(m): 8:11am On Mar 01, 2023
All the parties rigged the election.
Lp and pdp shud have come together to beat apc but we're forming boss.

Right now I don't care who wins this elections anymore. All I want os for money to return back to hiw it used to be. Wetin nw!!!!!
Emefiele pls pour money back into the economy.

What the heck mehn. Haba.

Yeah dey here dey argue nonsense about who Rigg and who no Rigg. Tomorrow now u go dey find 🏧 to withdraw money.

Emefiele pls bring back our money!!!
Re: Lawan: No Electronic Transmission Of Result In Electoral Act (Video) by Chuksyno(m): 8:16am On Mar 01, 2023
infofta:
I have always advocated for one Nigeria but with this daylight robbery I will support any group wishing to separate from this joke of a country.

Can Tinubu fight corruption, can he organize free and fair election thats if he's not killed by the Northeners very soon. This country has moved 50 years backward.

People should leave that hell while they still can cos it's going to get hotter.

It's time for Niger Delta to separate from this joke called Nigeria.
You shall live long bro. South-south and South-East can't be left with the mercy of these old rogues on this junkie country called Nigerian.
Re: Lawan: No Electronic Transmission Of Result In Electoral Act (Video) by Earthquakes: 8:27am On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:
Lobatan

In order to be progressive in life, aligning with those who sabi is a short cut to success.

We did it. Triple winning now

Congrats to the president elect and his vice

Most people with short cut to success are either end up broke, dead or in jail.
Ask hushpuppi ask invinicious obi.
But for the fact you know it's a short cut is a good thing, am proud you are at least truthful to yourself.
Re: Lawan: No Electronic Transmission Of Result In Electoral Act (Video) by helinues: 8:28am On Mar 01, 2023
Earthquakes:

Most people with short cut to success are either end up broke, dead or in jail.
Ask hushpuppi ask invinicious obi.
But for the fact you know it's a short cut is a good thing, am proud you are at least truthful to yourself.

Yeah just like those who could have made Obi won the election convincingly but they are languishing in different prisons across the world
Re: Lawan: No Electronic Transmission Of Result In Electoral Act (Video) by Phantom233: 8:28am On Mar 01, 2023
If so that criminal called INEC chairman should be arrested and sentence to life imprisonment for repeatedly lying to Nigerians that the results will be transmitted realtime directly from every pooling units just to create room for him to perfect his evil plans of manipulating the results in favor of a dead man's party.
Re: Lawan: No Electronic Transmission Of Result In Electoral Act (Video) by Earthquakes: 8:30am On Mar 01, 2023
ZombidiotFools:
They said Nigerians won't vote Muslim-Muslim, that Tinubu is a fake Muslim.

That the North will divide muslim votes.

Yet Tinubu won.

I will drink your tears grin grin

Christians are minority in Nigeria, and will forever be.

After Tinubu, a Muslim-Muslim ticket will rule Nigeria again, if you don't want to be a Nigerian, you can japaa to AfghanEastern grin grin grin

Islam has really produced some reasonable amount of idi*ts walahi grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lawan: No Electronic Transmission Of Result In Electoral Act (Video) by ceejayluv(m): 8:36am On Mar 01, 2023
Illegal1:

u said worst tinx abt buhari,so i'm nt supprised...
And how did buhari perform at last?
Re: Lawan: No Electronic Transmission Of Result In Electoral Act (Video) by Bugos4real(m): 8:36am On Mar 01, 2023
Let your conscience be your judge.
Re: Lawan: No Electronic Transmission Of Result In Electoral Act (Video) by zinaunreal(m): 8:36am On Mar 01, 2023
aimmoney9:

Then you are more foolish than buhari....... grin grin grin grin grin

Only a failure votes a failure....... grin grin grin grin

This one no even get talk. Get lost disgusting thing
Re: Lawan: No Electronic Transmission Of Result In Electoral Act (Video) by Earthquakes: 8:38am On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

Yeah just like those who could have made Obi won the election convincingly but they are languishing in different prisons across the world

Really can't see the connection cos as it stands the people that made tinubu win are not his people too. Osun (mother land and Lagos adopted state)
So should we say say it was because hushpuppi didn't come back to vote
Re: Lawan: No Electronic Transmission Of Result In Electoral Act (Video) by ceejayluv(m): 8:41am On Mar 01, 2023
CSTRR:
The rigging was so much that tinubu won Rivers State.

A whole Rivers State.

Who knows tinubu in Rivers State?
You'll have to blame wike for that. If una no treat wike Bleep up for that side ehn....
Re: Lawan: No Electronic Transmission Of Result In Electoral Act (Video) by oyeb15: 8:41am On Mar 01, 2023
It's better we revert to military rule.
Re: Lawan: No Electronic Transmission Of Result In Electoral Act (Video) by Jking20(m): 8:48am On Mar 01, 2023
TrumpDonald2:
This, so far, is the worst election in Nigeria based on the level of improvement and equipment provided.

Let Thieffnubu celebrate and enjoy the 'elect' for now. I know it's momentary as I look forward to the tribunals to watch the insurmountable evidences that will be provided against this madness displayed by INEC.

We are going nowhere as a country if this is allowed to stand. It's better we go back to military and we know we are in the military because this definitely, is not democracy.

I bet you should rather relocate to your dream country if you're not ok with the way things are done here.
Re: Lawan: No Electronic Transmission Of Result In Electoral Act (Video) by Authenticbiz(m): 8:48am On Mar 01, 2023
VTJN:
Lol

Do you know more than a Senate president.
Do you know more than a legislator?

I pity you. Hear yourself ask such question.

So because somebody is a senator or legislator, he knows everything?

If you were once an undergraduate, and you have morons or dullards as classmates, and these same classmates later in life, somehow, by hook or crook find their way into politics and become law makers, what good thing do you think can come from them...?

I ask you..?

That someone is a governor, president, senator, or anything is not a criteria for grading such on grounds of wisdom, knowledge and understanding.

It's in the administration of such position. How sensible such people are to the real sensible people is the criteria.

If I see a senseless person I know. No matter the level of achievement he claims to have attained.

It's only a shame that the educated black man is so afraid to fight for himself to the point that clueless and uneducated individuals continue to lead and mess them up.

It's a real shame.
Re: Lawan: No Electronic Transmission Of Result In Electoral Act (Video) by proprince(m): 8:49am On Mar 01, 2023
See this Mumu man. Your arrest is coming sooner than you think.
Re: Lawan: No Electronic Transmission Of Result In Electoral Act (Video) by herbalwisdom52(m): 8:58am On Mar 01, 2023
Why do i have this feelings that president buhari will be shot dead after leaving office.....
Re: Lawan: No Electronic Transmission Of Result In Electoral Act (Video) by Fabpupils: 9:03am On Mar 01, 2023
[quote author=Axis313 post=121366010]Sai Jagaban,now their wailing continues.They were mocking Baba,but the Jagaban is always focus on where he is going and can't be distracted.
May your reign usher a peaceful and prosperous Nigeria that all of us even your political opponents will be proud of πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬[/quote

Thank God we all go to the same markets,buy at the same pump price for gasoline.....Na all of us go feel the heat.....
Re: Lawan: No Electronic Transmission Of Result In Electoral Act (Video) by Authenticbiz(m): 9:05am On Mar 01, 2023
Lithiumite:

It was always there but you people just refuse to read,typical Nigerians who will take hearsay, propaganda and rumours as fact without doing their own research.

APC were trying to point out the flaws in bvas to you guys but you all shouted them down and called them names,same bvas you all supported because you thought it will destroy your enemy is now same bvas you are all condemning,who is the fool now!!

Make una try to dey read and do your own research,trust me,your life will never remain the same

Oga please try and reason well, and stop saying things this way please.

I don't understand why you reason this way.

Please don't call day light robbery a good thing. Remember there is karma. Once reaps what he does whether in words or actions.

I don't fight or support any candidate. All I want is a peaceful Nigeria.

If my best friend or father or mother commits a crime, I condemn it totally. I don't support bad things, no matter who is doing it...whether senator, pastor, bishop,pope,imam,father,mother,child...just anybody. Including myself.

Yesterday, I said something wrong about this election to somebody, I quickly had to correct myself. That's called wisdom.

Let me ask you one simple question...

What is difficult I taking shorts of the final result in a polling unit and uploading to INEC server...?? What is difficult in that...??

They were claiming server was down or bad. Somebody was given over #50b to conduct a credible and free election, and the person is complaining of down server on the day of the most important election...

And you say that person's excuse is valid.

Big social media platforms like Facebook, twitter,youtube,instagram...that have bigger human traffic than many well populated countries haven't complained of such server down at critical times..

Even our own dear nairaland gave never.

If you a company owner and gives your manager all the needed tools to do a job and he fails woefully to make you lose major contract you have been pursuing for 4 years, will you still leave him at the job...?

Ask yourself that question.

And you are here supporting the bad job of INEC because it favours BAT.

What we should be doing is addressing the irresponsibility of INEC and making INEC leadership regional so that the INEC at Abuja will not have absolute power, otherwise this same thing will occur in the future..

I hate how people reason sometimes.

Please reason well..
Re: Lawan: No Electronic Transmission Of Result In Electoral Act (Video) by ogatboy(m): 9:05am On Mar 01, 2023
SO can we see the server and the snapped result. When all is done, the INEC chairman should be sent to jail. I know Tinubu will not be President. He will end as a President-elect but not a President.

But when all his done, INEC and the commissioners must not be left alone. They must face the full consequences of the law
Re: Lawan: No Electronic Transmission Of Result In Electoral Act (Video) by handsomeyinka(m): 9:07am On Mar 01, 2023
TrumpDonald2:
This, so far, is the worst election in Nigeria based on the level of improvement and equipment provided.

Let Thieffnubu celebrate and enjoy the 'elect' for now. I know it's momentary as I look forward to the tribunals to watch the insurmountable evidences that will be provided against this madness displayed by INEC.

We are going nowhere as a country if this is allowed to stand. It's better we go back to military and we know we are in the military because this definitely, is not democracy.

Sorry for your loss.

Just congratulate us.

UP JAGABAN.
Re: Lawan: No Electronic Transmission Of Result In Electoral Act (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 9:09am On Mar 01, 2023
Why are some people disturbing themselves? Please what do you expect Ahmed Lawal to say, when he has benefited from the non-transmission of the votes to the server. Don't expect him to come out plain to say it was there.
Meanwhile, at this time he is not as the position to interpret the law. The tribunal will do that. If it wasn't there the INEC would not umpteenth times say they would transmit the results to the server.
Re: Lawan: No Electronic Transmission Of Result In Electoral Act (Video) by TrumpDonald2: 9:13am On Mar 01, 2023
handsomeyinka:

Sorry for your loss.

Just congratulate us.

UP JAGABAN.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Congratulate you? I will congratulate you when you truly win. You need to earn your victory.

For instance, you can't steal my car and expect me to congratulate you. No. Get your own and I will.
Re: Lawan: No Electronic Transmission Of Result In Electoral Act (Video) by Killermamba: 9:15am On Mar 01, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

don't worry the right own is still coming e go shock them. Baba is only visiting for now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is β€œjoke Of The Year” - Fayose / NCoS: Maryam Sanda Not Granted Pardon / Fshaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Left EFCC Because It's Time (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.