Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Congratulations To Mr Peter Gregory Obi On This New Appointment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To Mr Peter Gregory Obi On This New Appointment (4202 Views)

Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday / Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React / Reno Omokri Reacts As Buhari Gives Aisha New Appointment In The Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congratulations To Mr Peter Gregory Obi On This New Appointment by nnamdi640: 8:23am On Mar 01, 2023
oyin44:
grin grin obi is finished permanently

Majority Nigerians voted for Tinubu cos he is the only one whom they love
Which majority? Hope you know that 13 million voted against Tinubu and am sure Tinubu didn't score up to 8million, his real vote is less than 5million.
Re: Congratulations To Mr Peter Gregory Obi On This New Appointment by beerfraud: 8:27am On Mar 01, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Beerfraud don run grin

Are you tired with the pictures?

Hehehe
You are hanging president Bola Ahmed Tinubu's pictures in your offices
Re: Congratulations To Mr Peter Gregory Obi On This New Appointment by emerged01(m): 8:46am On Mar 01, 2023
No one should mock Obi. Obi performed beyond my expectation. He deserves our commendations.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Mr Peter Gregory Obi On This New Appointment by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:02am On Mar 01, 2023
beerfraud:
You are hanging president Bola Ahmed Tinubu's pictures in your offices
Are you tired of posting meme? Continue, let's splash it over the internet.

If you don't behave yourself in this your win, you won't survive the peace.
Re: Congratulations To Mr Peter Gregory Obi On This New Appointment by Wonderful619: 9:55am On Mar 01, 2023
This election was rigged in favour of tinubu.
Don't worry Gid will judge all the supporters of tinubu. You people supported him either because of money, tribe, religion and ethnic bigotry. But you, your children and families will reap the fruit of his incompetence very soon
Re: Congratulations To Mr Peter Gregory Obi On This New Appointment by Pepperoniq(m): 10:22am On Mar 01, 2023
oyin44:

You're very funny. Where is the majority. Atiku votes and Obi votes is totally 17 million plus. That means that your President Elect is not the majority Choice of your country.
This kind of thing can't happen in South-Africa. Nigeria is gaint of corruption.
That explained why more of your youths are into web scamming.
Re: Congratulations To Mr Peter Gregory Obi On This New Appointment by Africanwardrobe(m): 10:34am On Mar 01, 2023
beerfraud:
Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu, the executive Governor of Lagos State, has approved the appointment of Mr Gregory Peter Obi as the new General Manager LASTMA. Congratulations!!!

Ps: Obidi0ts IPOB terrorists can submit CV for NURTW
u re even less than someone they can employ...na y u use dz one dey console ursef...ur stupidity is beyond classic... it's an excellent storyline for a Hollywood timeless
Re: Congratulations To Mr Peter Gregory Obi On This New Appointment by 9gerian: 11:07am On Mar 01, 2023
Not at all. Obi did tremendously well. Quite a pleasant surprise. Plus he still has a fighting chance to pursue his mandate in court until a judicial conclusion.

PDP is the one I feel has been weakened in a way because it got broken along 3 major stalwarts: Atiku, Obi and Kwankwaso. How not to contest for an election if you want to win.

oyin44:

Re: Congratulations To Mr Peter Gregory Obi On This New Appointment by Omoboricash(m): 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
Africanwardrobe:

is like d way dz Omobori pesin is talking ehnn..is talking like woman that haff bn looking for way to jakpa to Dubai just to swallow arab men shit but since she no see way, she finally settle to swallow BAT shit...na why she dey run her stinking mouth like this
At what AGE? I AM A CHEMICAL ENGINEER BY TRAINNING. I HAVE LOVELY 3 BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER.
MY WIFE IS OF THE SAME DISCIPLINE WITH ME. SHE'S ALSO DOING FINE.

I HAVE A PLACE TO CALL A HOME.

SORRY AT AGE 48 I CAN'T DO SUCH JOB.
Re: Congratulations To Mr Peter Gregory Obi On This New Appointment by beerfraud: 10:19am On Mar 02, 2023
nnamdi640:
Which majority? Hope you know that 13 million voted against Tinubu and am sure Tinubu didn't score up to 8million, his real vote is less than 5million.
take your evidence to court
Re: Congratulations To Mr Peter Gregory Obi On This New Appointment by beerfraud: 10:26am On Mar 02, 2023
Africanwardrobe:

u re even less than someone they can employ...na y u use dz one dey console ursef...ur stupidity is beyond classic... it's an excellent storyline for a Hollywood timeless
e pain am
Re: Congratulations To Mr Peter Gregory Obi On This New Appointment by beerfraud: 4:24am On Aug 04, 2023
Lol
Re: Congratulations To Mr Peter Gregory Obi On This New Appointment by clearcrystal: 4:53am On Aug 04, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
I'm already successful and accomplished to the glory of God.

It's jobless dropouts like you with no future ambition that will cry for 40yrs.

Successful drug pusher 😂
Re: Congratulations To Mr Peter Gregory Obi On This New Appointment by Rolings: 5:00am On Aug 04, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Lol. You are laughing because you told a joke.

The Obi of Lagos will be back, big, better and stronger!

By 2032.
No problem.
Igbos can take the spot of Niger Delta....that's if wiked will allow them.....the wiked I know will just repeat what he did to IPOB in 2020.
Re: Congratulations To Mr Peter Gregory Obi On This New Appointment by beerfraud: 7:01am On Aug 04, 2023
Rolings:

By 2032.
No problem.
Igbos can take the spot of Niger Delta....that's if wiked will allow them.....the wiked I know will just repeat what he did to IPOB in 2020.
lol
Re: Congratulations To Mr Peter Gregory Obi On This New Appointment by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:55am On Aug 24, 2023
clearcrystal:

Successful drug pusher 😂
I'm not Ebola Tinubu, check well.
Re: Congratulations To Mr Peter Gregory Obi On This New Appointment by wediehere1: 2:04pm On Mar 09
BeardedmeatR:
While you remain landlord under the bridges.

Oponu man.
see pain

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Peter Obi Was Arrested, Detained And Deported From UK - BBC / Pictures Of Dino Melaye In His Private Office With His Deputy And Hon Tom Zakari / Presidential Elections Tribunal: It's Going Viral!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.