Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,072 members, 7,849,352 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:16 PM

Embrace The Result And Move On With Your Life.(blame Your Parents) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Embrace The Result And Move On With Your Life.(blame Your Parents) (349 Views)

Resign, Don’t Blame Your Staff – Atiku Tells INEC Chairman / "I Blame Your Useless Mother" Lauretta Onochie Insults Man On Twitter / June 12 Presidential Election Result And Why IBB Annulled It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Embrace The Result And Move On With Your Life.(blame Your Parents) by Ibtxxo: 8:18am On Mar 01, 2023
You heard me right.
Don't think about what the government can do for you but think about what you can do for your country.
Many bad situations in this country were caused simply by our parents who were unfortunate not to lay good foundation for us.
Most people complaining of bad leadership are mostly the children of unfortunate parents like mine.
They had the opportunity to turn things around for their kids but they couldn't do much.
Now listen to me if you are not yet married.
Don't go and marry when you are not financially stable if you care about your unborn children.
Don't marry because of foolish love.
Don't marry because of beauty.
Don't marry a lady you are older with more than 10 years.
My unfortunate and monkey looking dad married a lady with age difference of 12 years simply because he was looking for yellow paw paw to marry and that is why he couldn't achieve anything in life after serving the government for 35 years.
The woman put him in serious debt and all his salary and gratuity was used to settle debt.
So you see why so much men got married to their wives..
Blame your parents and not the government

1 Like

Re: Embrace The Result And Move On With Your Life.(blame Your Parents) by Sirchiboy: 8:42am On Mar 01, 2023
I feel like crying
Re: Embrace The Result And Move On With Your Life.(blame Your Parents) by karnap(m): 8:57am On Mar 01, 2023
Take your words
Re: Embrace The Result And Move On With Your Life.(blame Your Parents) by Skillsnigeria: 10:35am On Mar 01, 2023
Noted
Re: Embrace The Result And Move On With Your Life.(blame Your Parents) by basilo102: 10:48am On Mar 01, 2023
Fear de catch up. Forget all the gra gra
Re: Embrace The Result And Move On With Your Life.(blame Your Parents) by sacajawea: 11:27pm On Apr 02, 2023
Is your mother the Yellow pawpaw he marry that he senior with 12years?

(1) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu To Nigerian Students There Will Be No Strike Preside-elect Says / Kenneth Okonkwo - Yakubu Colluded To Declare Tinubu President-elect - / Before Esans Forget So Quickly: Governor Obaseki Is Our Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.