Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Here Is Governor Wike's Number .say Hello To Him . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here Is Governor Wike's Number .say Hello To Him . (937 Views)

Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election / Ize-Iyamu Complained About Wike In Edo: What Is Governor Of Rivers Doing In Edo? / Governor Wike Storms Mile 1 Market. See What He Did (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is Governor Wike's Number .say Hello To Him . by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 8:28am On Mar 01, 2023
He rigged river state , killed his people and suppressed them for Tinubu .

A 99% LP state .

Say hello to him this early morning

1 Like

Re: Here Is Governor Wike's Number .say Hello To Him . by Wodu89: 8:30am On Mar 01, 2023
Lol. Hahaha

Wike is no longer taking his calls o. Hahahaha
Re: Here Is Governor Wike's Number .say Hello To Him . by helinues: 8:30am On Mar 01, 2023
You people should let Wike be.

Pdp has been benefitting from that same tactics from Wike which you guys saw nothing wrong about but just because it's not favoring you this time, you have been wailing and crying profusely.

Indeed, karma is a bae

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is Governor Wike's Number .say Hello To Him . by Acidosis(m): 8:32am On Mar 01, 2023
You don't have to call him. Posterity will judge him for suppressing the choice and voice of his people.

3 Likes

Re: Here Is Governor Wike's Number .say Hello To Him . by Maize247(f): 8:33am On Mar 01, 2023
Don't let this guy dropping numbers of politicians so that you can abuse them and threaten them push you. You will be tracked and dealt with the likes of wike. Don't be pushed but use your brain
Re: Here Is Governor Wike's Number .say Hello To Him . by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 01, 2023
How did you guys even get this number? 🤣
Re: Here Is Governor Wike's Number .say Hello To Him . by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 8:35am On Mar 01, 2023
Maize247:
Don't let this guy dropping numbers of politicians so that you can abuse them and threaten them. You will be tracked and dealt with the likes of wike. Don't be pushed but use your brain
Wike already have the whole river state tracking him .

Who am I?

I just copy and pasted from tweeter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is Governor Wike's Number .say Hello To Him . by tamdun: 8:35am On Mar 01, 2023
Dss go pick many of una,I pity the guy that share that num
Re: Here Is Governor Wike's Number .say Hello To Him . by Beremx(f): 8:38am On Mar 01, 2023
That's his new number he just got which was still displayed. He has dumped his old number since it was displayed on social media three days ago.
Twitter people are really crazy!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is Governor Wike's Number .say Hello To Him . by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 8:39am On Mar 01, 2023
tamdun:
sharing a politicians number is not a crime .

Is that not why I said you should call and tell him hello ?
You can decide what to tell him .. you can politely speak with him ,asking why he did what he did ,and he in turn is obliged to politely answer you .

That is how it is done worldwide .

You Nigerians are really really daft and under bondage .

And you think the DSS have your time ? Dream on ..

8 Likes

Re: Here Is Governor Wike's Number .say Hello To Him . by ObosiUkwalla: 8:42am On Mar 01, 2023
tamdun:

DSS should build big cells coz they will put millions of Nigeria in their cell this time

1 Like

Re: Here Is Governor Wike's Number .say Hello To Him . by JealousCobra(m): 8:43am On Mar 01, 2023
tamdun:

When is it a crime to call a number of a public servant?

You people are myopic in reasoning.

I just called him he isn't picking, I will still continue trying..he owes me that obligation.

DSS my foot 😎😎

Wike will suffer for his recklessness on scuttling River s elections.

4 Likes

Re: Here Is Governor Wike's Number .say Hello To Him . by owobokiri(m): 8:44am On Mar 01, 2023
Maize247:
Don't let this guy dropping numbers of politicians so that you can abuse them and threaten them push you. You will be tracked and dealt with the likes of wike. Don't be pushed but use your brain

They will have to track down millions of people and deal with them too.
Let's see how they do so
Re: Here Is Governor Wike's Number .say Hello To Him . by Acidosis(m): 8:47am On Mar 01, 2023
tamdun:

How many can DSS probably pick?? The returning officer in Rivers state said he receives over 200k calls in 1 hour. He obviously overestimated though.

1 Like

Re: Here Is Governor Wike's Number .say Hello To Him . by shuttox: 8:47am On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:
You people should let Wike be.

Pdp has been benefitting from that same tactics from Wike which you guys saw nothing wrong about but just because it's not favoring you this time, you have been wailing and crying profusely.

Indeed, karma is a bae
Oga go and sit down
He didn't supported support presidential candidate and pdp Chiarman coming from the same north
But now supporting Muslim Muslim ticket
I learnt a lesson any politician that a policy whether good or bad policy that doesnt favor always wail
All are selfish
Re: Here Is Governor Wike's Number .say Hello To Him . by chinosike(m): 8:53am On Mar 01, 2023
Why is my call been forwarded grin grin grin
Re: Here Is Governor Wike's Number .say Hello To Him . by EDUECO(m): 8:55am On Mar 01, 2023
Maize247:
They cannot deal with everyone.

You too dey fear fear

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Man Divorced His Igbo Wife Over 2023 Presidential Election / According To The Electoral Act, Manual Transmission Is Possible But Unobtainable / Tinubu: Bad News And Good News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.