Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,139 members, 7,867,309 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:41 PM

Do You Need An Intel Series PC? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Do You Need An Intel Series PC? (173 Views)

I Need An Intel Pentium N3170 Processor... Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need An Intel Series PC? by royamoo(m): 8:39am On Mar 01, 2023
The use of computers is increasing speedily in our communities. With the help of PC tasks, services can be provided seamlessly in real time with accurate results. The more we need computers in society, the more the price increases.

Today we have different types of PCs. But I will strongly recommend two models of computers designed to help you achieve your tasks.

Intel Iris and Intel Core are the best designs for you. You can use them for the following:

1. Programming (Writing computer codes and machine language)
2. Content Creation (Audiovisual development)
3. DAW (Digital Audio Workstations)
4. Live Streaming Service (Broadcast)
5. Graphic production and Animation and more.

They come in different configuration types ranging from
8G - 128G RAM PC
1.7 - 3.5GHz Processors
High battery life
2 - 8G Dedicated graphics card and more.

These PCs are very expensive, but I will be dropping a link here where you can buy and pay later. Use this link https://dreamworksdirect.com

(1) (Reply)

Used UK/USA Standard Gaming Laptops With Nvidia Geforce GTX Dedicated Graphics / Used UK/USA Standard Gaming Laptops With Nvidia Geforce GTX Dedicated Graphics / Chatgpt For Content Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.