Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

It’s Actually My Turn! Tinubu Sends Message To Obi, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Actually My Turn! Tinubu Sends Message To Obi, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Others (572 Views)

President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate / Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event / Throwback Photo Of Kwankwaso And Ganduje In 1999 And 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s Actually My Turn! Tinubu Sends Message To Obi, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Others by Sundaland: 8:46am On Mar 01, 2023
Nigeria’s president-elect, Bola Tinubu has sent a message to Peter Obi, Atiku, and Kwankwaso following his victory in the 2023 presidential election.

Tinubu accepted his victory as the elected president of Nigeria following an announcement by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) chairman, Mahmood Yakubu, declaring him the winner on Wednesday morning.

Tinubu's campaign slogan was "emi lo kan" in his native Yoruba — "It's my turn." And now it is!

Over decades, the former two-term governor of Lagos has evolved into a divisive yet towering figure in Nigerian politics. The wealthy, so-called political godfather is a power broker who helped outgoing president Muhammadu Buhari win the presidency in 2015.

For Tinubu, his victory in the 2023 presidential election is the culmination of a deeply held ambition. Emi lo kan!

Read his message to fellow contestants and all Nigerians

https://dailypostngr.com/

Re: It’s Actually My Turn! Tinubu Sends Message To Obi, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Others by Sundaland: 8:46am On Mar 01, 2023
Jagaban!

Emi lo kan!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: It’s Actually My Turn! Tinubu Sends Message To Obi, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Others by internationalman(m): 8:48am On Mar 01, 2023
2019 election had registered voters of 82,344,107 and total votes of 28,614,190

Then how come this very election which has registered voters of 93,469,008 now has a total votes of 24,965,218 despite the massive turn out of people.

Make una just dey play for Nigeria.

Like someone said Nigeria just went 50 years backward.

What a nation, a man that cannot string basic words together to form a meaningful sentence is the president of 200million people..

I hope El Rufai is going to be going to one of those numerous world meetings with him so as to be helping him speak.

3 Likes

Re: It’s Actually My Turn! Tinubu Sends Message To Obi, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Others by Jking20(m): 8:49am On Mar 01, 2023
Jagaban has spoken
Re: It’s Actually My Turn! Tinubu Sends Message To Obi, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Others by Officialgarri: 8:50am On Mar 01, 2023
internationalman:

Then how come this very election which has registered voters of 93,469,008 now has a total votes of 24,965,218 despite the massive turn out of people.

What a nation, a man that cannot string basic words together to form a meaningful sentence is the president of 200million people..

I hope El Rufai is going to be going to one of those numerous world meetings with him so as to be helping him speak.

You mean you are still crying? Your mates have started to move on o grin grin grin

They have realised that Jagaban will be president for 8 years
Re: It’s Actually My Turn! Tinubu Sends Message To Obi, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Others by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:50am On Mar 01, 2023
One pastor, I have forgotten his name exactly, warned those who do not desire a Tinubu victory to desist from mocking Tinubu using this very term ‘Emilokan’, saying that it has a devine connotation
If you study closely Tinubu never disputed that very Emilokan assertion.
People even made songs about it mocking him.
For the very first time I believe the Christian assertion that words have power.
Re: It’s Actually My Turn! Tinubu Sends Message To Obi, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Others by LegendHero(m): 8:51am On Mar 01, 2023
Bola Tinubu, the man that prophesied his own victory.

All those fake god of men are lying that they hear from God that Tinubu won’t win. Yet, Tinubu prophesied his winning himself by boldly saying “Emi Lokan”.

“It is my turn”. The other candidate are not bold enough to speak their winning into existence and they all said he is arrogant for making that statement.

Who now has the best laugh? Emilokan or those pretenders that don’t have the balls to say “Emi Lokan”?

3 Likes

Re: It’s Actually My Turn! Tinubu Sends Message To Obi, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Others by LegendHero(m): 8:55am On Mar 01, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
One pastor, I have forgotten his name exactly, warned those who do not desire a Tinubu victory to desist from using this very term ‘Emilokan’, saying that it has a devine connotation

That word is heavy and it is heaven sent. Just two word shook the nation and man boldly lay claim to his own destiny.

Tinubu taught me many lessons in this election, that man is just destined to be president. His enemies worked for him and God hardened their mind like he did to pharaoh such that they remained at loggerheads until BAT reached his glory before their eyes open.

4 Likes

Re: It’s Actually My Turn! Tinubu Sends Message To Obi, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Others by scholarsfunding: 9:00am On Mar 01, 2023
You stole our Vote Mr druglord

1 Like

Re: It’s Actually My Turn! Tinubu Sends Message To Obi, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Others by Shattuck(m): 9:07am On Mar 01, 2023
This is a stolen mandate bvas upload should have been used, results were manipulated, myself and a lot of folks I know voted for the very first time even in my polling unit there were almost 400 people who voted, obi was the name on everyone's lips I was surprised that inec voters turnout for Edo state was less that before what was most surprising was the lie that obi defected tinubu by a slight margin. Shame on inec, shame on Tinubu you can't force yourself on the people in a democratic setting.
Re: It’s Actually My Turn! Tinubu Sends Message To Obi, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Others by Sundaland: 9:17am On Mar 01, 2023
There’s no doubt we have a long way to go in Naija
Re: It’s Actually My Turn! Tinubu Sends Message To Obi, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Others by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:26am On Mar 01, 2023
internationalman:

Effective presidency is not about knowing how to speak big grammar. Rather it’s about innovative ideas and vision, both of which Asiwaju is known to possess evidenced in his transformation of Lagos.

On the other hand Peter obi failed woefully as governor of Anambra state as his only achievement happened to money (75b) saved in fidelity bank, a bank owned by him(Peter obi).
How is that an achievement.

(1) (Reply)

Did Atiku Lose Because Of The G5 Governors? / Economic Terrorism In Yorubaland. / TY Danjuma In His Book On Civil War, Details How They Single Igbos Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.