Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Fayose Congratulates Tinubu, Calls For Ayu’s Resignation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Congratulates Tinubu, Calls For Ayu’s Resignation (32865 Views)

Call For Ayu’s Resignation Achievable – Atiku / Ekiti: Fayose Congratulates Fayemi On One-Year In Office / Fayose Congratulates Wike, Describes Victory As “sweet And Historic” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Congratulates Tinubu, Calls For Ayu’s Resignation by johnmartus(m): 9:34am On Mar 01, 2023
grin
Re: Fayose Congratulates Tinubu, Calls For Ayu’s Resignation by Doracity82(m): 9:35am On Mar 01, 2023
Fayose you can't be in APC and be telling PDP chairman what to do. It is the PDP that have say in their affairs.
Re: Fayose Congratulates Tinubu, Calls For Ayu’s Resignation by Olamide0918(m): 9:35am On Mar 01, 2023
N
Re: Fayose Congratulates Tinubu, Calls For Ayu’s Resignation by fabolouz1(m): 9:35am On Mar 01, 2023
Gov. Fayose is now a Democrat!
That's the change we want.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Congratulates Tinubu, Calls For Ayu’s Resignation by SLOVFO(m): 9:36am On Mar 01, 2023
RapistOnBail:

grin

Igbos please learn how to play politics of inclusiveness and love and respect to other religions, not only during election periods.

You guys won’t climb that presidential seat with your Nzobu Nzobu politics of hate and impositions.

So those that voted for Obi in Plateau et Al are all Igbos? Wetin nde Igbo do Una self? These people have a homeland and will gladly go back to it if given the opportunity.
Re: Fayose Congratulates Tinubu, Calls For Ayu’s Resignation by TrueNigerian300: 9:39am On Mar 01, 2023
BIGDADDY000:
The moment that Stupid AYU made ATIKU a pdp presidential candidate

Thats the day i know ATIKU has already lost a presidential election,

As much as i don't want TInubu, Truth still remain power must come SOUTH

to be precise, its the turn of SOUTH EAST, AWON LO KAN.

This is true but your political leaders failed you, they should have fought and ensure Igbo wins the primary.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Congratulates Tinubu, Calls For Ayu’s Resignation by Goodlady(f): 9:39am On Mar 01, 2023
Benbellamor:
Ayu resignation after losing his own state and sink PDP completely is not necessary

Just wait and see the remaining PDP decamping end masse

No money Again

Wike was the one using Rivers money to pay the PDP NWC ever since, until Atiku won the Ticket...
Obaseki can see how powerful wike is...PDP down in Edo.

Atiku is retired already in 2027 Atiku is over 80 years

So Ayu resignation now is dead rubber
He should stay
Ayu should stay and suffer
Re: Fayose Congratulates Tinubu, Calls For Ayu’s Resignation by Realists(m): 9:41am On Mar 01, 2023
SLOVFO:

So those that voted for Obi in Plateau et Al are all Igbos? Wetin nde Igbo do Una self? These people have a homeland and will gladly go back to it if given the opportunity.

Those that voted for Obi in Plateau are Islamaphobes not Muslims, so Obi rode on CAN anti Muslim mandate.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Congratulates Tinubu, Calls For Ayu’s Resignation by BIGDADDY000(m): 9:42am On Mar 01, 2023
TrueNigerian300:

This is true but your political leaders failed you, they should have fought and ensure Igbo wins the primary.
AM FROM SOUTH WEST BROTHER, OYO STATE PRECISELY, AND OBI WILL

FOREVER BE MY CHOICE, AYU COLLECT A HUGE BRIBE FROM ATIKU, SO PDP DESERVE THEIR LOST
Re: Fayose Congratulates Tinubu, Calls For Ayu’s Resignation by ppogba: 9:43am On Mar 01, 2023
Sanity seems to be returning to Nairaland.

Few insults and abuses since declaration of final result.

Lord, you are wonderful

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Congratulates Tinubu, Calls For Ayu’s Resignation by TrumpDonald2: 9:43am On Mar 01, 2023
samsononyilo:
I didn't lose totally oo, power has returned to the south, fulani won't take over our land under a southern president's rule..
And if this should be allowed to stand, how many years do you think it will take before Shettima is sworn in?

Do you think that seat is easy? Thieffnubu will not last there.
Re: Fayose Congratulates Tinubu, Calls For Ayu’s Resignation by highchief1: 9:44am On Mar 01, 2023
id4sho:
To what end tongue . Atiku miscalculated undecided
Okowa mislead him.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Congratulates Tinubu, Calls For Ayu’s Resignation by Ifyck(m): 9:45am On Mar 01, 2023
accordadoga:
Please check on the disobedient Kids oo..

Dem BP don dey rise anyhow
for saying this, pray Tinubu finishes his first four years in office.
Re: Fayose Congratulates Tinubu, Calls For Ayu’s Resignation by highchief1: 9:46am On Mar 01, 2023
TrumpDonald2:
Fayose, you have been sleeping all through the campaign and electioneering process. Now that is is over, you are awake to congratulate.

As for the urchins on this forum celebrating this madness, time will tell. I strongly believe that justice will prevail and the rightful winner will claim his mandate.

(In your hearts, you all know that Thieffnubu did not win this election. So stop deceiving yourselves)
we will not answer u instead provide a bucket to gather ur premium tears.Tinubu will rule u for 8yrs if u don’t like it relocate to Togo

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Congratulates Tinubu, Calls For Ayu’s Resignation by Mfetenang: 9:47am On Mar 01, 2023
BIGDADDY000:

Re: Fayose Congratulates Tinubu, Calls For Ayu’s Resignation by Mfetenang: 9:49am On Mar 01, 2023
It will never be the turn of the South East Emeka, in 16 years it will be the turn of the South South again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Congratulates Tinubu, Calls For Ayu’s Resignation by ogbe88(m): 9:49am On Mar 01, 2023
accordadoga:
Please check on the disobedient Kids oo..

Dem BP don dey rise anyhow
U r a fool of a took.
Re: Fayose Congratulates Tinubu, Calls For Ayu’s Resignation by samsononyilo(m): 9:51am On Mar 01, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

And if this should be allowed to stand, how many years do you think it will take before Shettima is sworn in?

Do you think that seat is easy? Thieffnubu will not last there.

Tinubu will not die..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Congratulates Tinubu, Calls For Ayu’s Resignation by TrumpDonald2: 9:52am On Mar 01, 2023
samsononyilo:

Tinubu will not die..
He's immortal?
Re: Fayose Congratulates Tinubu, Calls For Ayu’s Resignation by TrumpDonald2: 9:53am On Mar 01, 2023
highchief1:
we will not answer u instead provide a bucket to gather ur premium tears.Tinubu will rule u for 8yrs if u don’t like it relocate to Togo
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Thieffnubu will not rule you for even 2 yrs. Screen shot this and save. Shettima will rule you.
Re: Fayose Congratulates Tinubu, Calls For Ayu’s Resignation by Paramount01(m): 9:54am On Mar 01, 2023
BIGDADDY000:

Is your turn but ur region play politics of hatred

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Congratulates Tinubu, Calls For Ayu’s Resignation by samsononyilo(m): 9:55am On Mar 01, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

He's immortal?

He's not, but you don't worry, northern cabal won't have control over his government, and I think he played the north, you'll see..
Re: Fayose Congratulates Tinubu, Calls For Ayu’s Resignation by TrumpDonald2: 9:59am On Mar 01, 2023
samsononyilo:

He's not, but you don't worry, northern cabal won't have control over his government, and I think he played the north, you'll see..

😂😂😂😂😂

He played the north or the north is playing him?

Anyway, he's old and weak and I know he won't last there.

History will repeat itself if this is let to stand.

They haven't forgotten the Yar'dua/Jonathan. Thieffnubu is only giving them back their pound of flesh.
Re: Fayose Congratulates Tinubu, Calls For Ayu’s Resignation by CyberWolf: 10:00am On Mar 01, 2023
The thing is as bad as people may think Tinubu is, I’m convinced that his administration will be 100x better than Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Congratulates Tinubu, Calls For Ayu’s Resignation by stano2(m): 10:00am On Mar 01, 2023
RapistOnBail:

grin

Igbos please learn how to play politics of inclusiveness and love and respect to other regions and religions, not only during election periods.

You guys won’t climb that presidential seat with your Nzobu Nzobu politics of hate and impositions.

Keep quiet, so everyone supporting Obi is Igbo. Am I Igbo?
You guys are dumb, pray you don't become a victim of irregularities in this country.
Tinubu win is not my business but the process killed the trust in the system.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Congratulates Tinubu, Calls For Ayu’s Resignation by candygist: 10:04am On Mar 01, 2023
TrumpDonald2:
Fayose, you have been sleeping all through the campaign and electioneering process. Now that is is over, you are awake to congratulate.

As for the urchins on this forum celebrating this madness, time will tell. I strongly believe that justice will prevail and the rightful winner will claim his mandate.

(In your hearts, you all know that Thieffnubu did not win this election. So stop deceiving yourselves)

Thieffnubu and INEC just ended up killing election in this country as a large number of people will no longer come out to vote.

You wull be fine, Asiwaju govt will favour you and every Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Congratulates Tinubu, Calls For Ayu’s Resignation by highchief1: 10:04am On Mar 01, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Thieffnubu will not rule you for even 2 yrs. Screen shot this and save. Shettima will rule you.
ah he will even rule for 2yrs?I tot u guys said he will die before election?Mr giver of life does he now have 2yrs to live?Thank God o.U no get sense bros

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Congratulates Tinubu, Calls For Ayu’s Resignation by Karlifate: 10:05am On Mar 01, 2023
fidelmarshal199:
cheesy
Men that matters are already sending their congratulations to the president elect while the disgruntled are still moaning bout the mother of all protest. Lol

Let them protest. grin

They'll be met with stiff military resistance.
Re: Fayose Congratulates Tinubu, Calls For Ayu’s Resignation by jadajada: 10:09am On Mar 01, 2023
No another day for Atiku, his presidential ambition is over
Re: Fayose Congratulates Tinubu, Calls For Ayu’s Resignation by abobote: 10:09am On Mar 01, 2023
Fayose keep behaving like a boy, keep sitting on the fence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Memory Loss Normal, Even Jesus, Mohammed Did, Fake News – Festus Keyamo / The Wedding Between Two Refugees At Fufore IDP Camp In Adamawa (Photos) / Jonathan Visits Late Ibrahim Dasuki's Family (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.