Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Tinubu Might Betray Wike...mark My Words - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Might Betray Wike...mark My Words (2343 Views)

Did Tambuwal Betray Wike At The PDP Convention Tonight? / Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" / Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Might Betray Wike...mark My Words by Sannisege: 10:10am On Mar 01, 2023
We love Wike. God bless Wike for us. We shall form a government of national unity and His Excellency Nyesom Wike will play a critical role
Re: Tinubu Might Betray Wike...mark My Words by shuttox: 10:10am On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

It's wrong to use your present condition to judge others, that life has not been fair to you doesn't mean others are experiencing same.

The more you see...
Bro if you don't get it forget about it

As Rochas is corrupt with many dents..if he gets APC presidential ticket..you will support him..You are sentimental
If you don't get it forget about it
Re: Tinubu Might Betray Wike...mark My Words by shuttox: 10:11am On Mar 01, 2023
Sannisege:
We love Wike. God bless Wike for us. We shall form a government of national unity and His Excellency Nyesom Wike will play a critical role
As una form national unity since 2015

🤣😂🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu Might Betray Wike...mark My Words by helinues: 10:12am On Mar 01, 2023
shuttox:

As Rochas is corrupt with many dents..if he gets APC presidential ticket..you will support him..You are sentimental

Wailing in new dimensions
Re: Tinubu Might Betray Wike...mark My Words by highchief1: 10:14am On Mar 01, 2023
shuttox:
Tinubu might betray Wike
Wike is arrogant and selfish
no1 u don’t have sense no2 tinubu is not Obaseki,atiku,Okowa or the other National betrayers.no3 wike is a fulfilled man by sinking atiku he may not even be expecting anything from tinubu.Some of u don’t have sense.It’s not everybody that is transactional.U don’t know what it means to fulfill ur dreams.
Re: Tinubu Might Betray Wike...mark My Words by johnmartus(m): 10:21am On Mar 01, 2023
Minister of niger delta affairs be that.
naijainstinct:
You obviously don't know Tinubu. He rewards loyalty all the time
Re: Tinubu Might Betray Wike...mark My Words by shuttox: 10:25am On Mar 01, 2023
highchief1:
no1 u don’t have sense no2 tinubu is not Obaseki,atiku,Okowa or the other National betrayers.no3 wike is a fulfilled man by sinking atiku he may not even be expecting anything from tinubu.Some of u don’t have sense.It’s not everybody that is transactional.U don’t know what it means to fulfill ur dreams.

Go and sit down
Don't mention Wike here
He is too selfish too
You no get sense
Re: Tinubu Might Betray Wike...mark My Words by highchief1: 10:30am On Mar 01, 2023
shuttox:

Go and sit down
Don't mention Wike here
He is too selfish too
You no get sense
how does wikes reward put food on ur hungry stomach this morning.What is wrong with u obidients?You cannot start looking for visa now?
Re: Tinubu Might Betray Wike...mark My Words by shuttox: 10:37am On Mar 01, 2023
highchief1:
how does wikes reward put food on ur hungry stomach this morning.What is wrong with u obidients?You cannot start looking for visa now?
Looking for visa
I supported Obi and if Obi wins I won't even get a dime ..Obi doesnt know me
Look I am fighting for the betterment of our future generations
Bro..let's remove sentiments..I supported Buhari 2015.. Tinubu begged for change that 2015..I convinced many people but what's going on now ?
I can afford what to eat even if rice is 100k per bag
Re: Tinubu Might Betray Wike...mark My Words by highchief1: 10:46am On Mar 01, 2023
shuttox:

Looking for visa
I supported Obi and if Obi wins I won't even get a dime ..Obi doesnt know me
Look I am fighting for the betterment of our future generations
Bro..let's remove sentiments..I supported Buhari 2015.. Tinubu begged for change that 2015..I convinced many people but what's going on now ?
I can afford what to eat even if rice is 100k per bag
I also supported Buhari and that’s why I refused to support Obi.Obi and Buhari campaign looked too similar if u will observe.1$ to 1# lies again.I chose not to fall for Obi and his lies because I live in the same area with him in the Onitsha and he didn’t do too well in anambra.But all that is history now.Pls let’s allow tinubu try the problem with life is that no one actually knows who will deliver Nigeria.I greet u bros

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Might Betray Wike...mark My Words by famology(m): 10:55am On Mar 01, 2023
Wike will be highly appreciated and heavily protected by the entire Apc family and the Tinubu presidency. He's an asset!
Re: Tinubu Might Betray Wike...mark My Words by shuttox: 10:56am On Mar 01, 2023
highchief1:
I also supported Buhari and that’s why I refused to support Obi.Obi and Buhari campaign looked too similar if u will observe.1$ to 1# lies again.I chose not to fall for Obi and his lies because I live in the same area with him in the Onitsha and he didn’t do too well in anambra.But all that is history now.Pls let’s allow tinubu try the problem with life is that no one actually knows who will deliver Nigeria.I greet u bros
What if Wike picked up pdp ticket...analyse what could have happened
Re: Tinubu Might Betray Wike...mark My Words by highchief1: 10:59am On Mar 01, 2023
shuttox:

What if Wike picked up pdp ticket...analyse what could have happened
he would have had more chances.Baba atiku is an over hyped politician.observe his performance even in his Adamawa.And atleast the north would have seen it as fair for power to return to the south.How can a region keep power for 16yrs.
Re: Tinubu Might Betray Wike...mark My Words by shuttox: 11:02am On Mar 01, 2023
highchief1:
he would have had more chances.Baba atiku is an over hyped politician.observe his performance even in his Adamawa.And atleast the north would have seen it as fair for power to return to the south.How can a region keep power for 16yrs.
And you think he will still defeat Tinubu??
Some major northern govs are with Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Might Betray Wike...mark My Words by GOATandYAMtheory: 11:04am On Mar 01, 2023
naijainstinct:
You obviously don't know Tinubu. He rewards loyalty all the time
Exactly!
Re: Tinubu Might Betray Wike...mark My Words by highchief1: 11:18am On Mar 01, 2023
shuttox:

And you think he will still defeat Tinubu??
Some major northern govs are with Tinubu
with strong support from the block of atiku he would have tried but tinubu is a man who’s time has come so even wike wouldn’t have been able to defeat him.Tinubu is too prepared I’m actually trying to package my life like him.
Re: Tinubu Might Betray Wike...mark My Words by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 01, 2023
Dream on. Wike is going to Abuja.
Re: Tinubu Might Betray Wike...mark My Words by Legalaffairs(m): 11:39am On Mar 01, 2023
Tinubu will be a capital fool if he trusts Wike. When you sell your household for selfish interest, the buyer will only trust you to his detriment. WIKE is a serial deceiver, power hungry, power drunk and a betrayer ....tufia!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Might Betray Wike...mark My Words by shuttox: 11:56am On Mar 01, 2023
Legalaffairs:
Tinubu will be a capital fool if he trusts Wike. When you sell your household for selfish interest, the buyer will only trust you to his detriment. WIKE is a serial deceiver, power hungry, power drunk and a betrayer ....tufia!
Tinubu will deal with him if he mess up

Wike talks too much
Re: Tinubu Might Betray Wike...mark My Words by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
shuttox:
Tinubu might betray Wike

Re: Tinubu Might Betray Wike...mark My Words by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
shuttox:
Tinubu might betray Wike

Tinubu does not betray. That is why he is loved iconically and supported passionately by his peers. Tinubu is always benevolently loyal to his friends and political enablers like Wike.

Wike is a winner under BAT. Take that to the bank.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Might Betray Wike...mark My Words by Silvoclairea: 1:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

What wonders did Obi perform in Anambra state?

How is Obi the best candidate in this election?

Is he the youngest or oldest candidate?

Is he the most experienced amongst other candidates?

Is Obi the candidate with the best academic qualification?

What's Obi's legacy in Anambra it SE in general.

A failure will continue to be a failure cos that's who Obi is

Baba how will you feel if I asked you to tell me if we really have a sky above our heads?. That's how stupid you sound when you ask what wonders Obi did as a governor , you only end up sounding like a blind fool. If you support Tinubu because he gave you 15k or less. Just say so. But Never you come from the angle of logical reasoning or common sense. Afterall he has already rigged his way in already as usual. So why stress urself.
Re: Tinubu Might Betray Wike...mark My Words by naijainstinct: 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
johnmartus:
Minister of niger delta affairs be that.
Yes. Most likely.
Re: Tinubu Might Betray Wike...mark My Words by haffaze777(m): 1:00pm On Aug 27, 2023
grin
shuttox:
Tinubu might betray Wike
Re: Tinubu Might Betray Wike...mark My Words by Beenibroz(m): 8:50pm On Aug 28, 2023
shuttox:
Tinubu might betray Wike

I hope Tinubu has cleared your doubt by now. You ended up betraying your own imagination.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Might Betray Wike...mark My Words by helinues: 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2023
shuttox:

You don get it now as how it dey go.. grin grin

Elenu ajakara

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soludo Is The Worst Governor In The Nigerian History / Comedy 101: Boko Haram Asks For Amnesty / The Real Beneficiaries Of Fuel Subsidy In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.