Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

We Own Lagos And Nigeria - MC Oluomo's Son - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Own Lagos And Nigeria - MC Oluomo's Son (1687 Views)

Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square / We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts / Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Own Lagos And Nigeria - MC Oluomo's Son by Crockvibesmedia: 9:20am On Mar 01, 2023
[b][/b]We Own Lagos And Nigeria - MC Oluomo's Son Writes As Tinubu Emerges Winner Of Presidential Elections.

KingWest, the son of former NURTW boss, MC Oluomo has reacted as Bola Tinubu emerged as the winner of the February 25th presidential elections.

In posts shared on his Instastories, KingWest wrote''Na we get Lagos. Na we get Nigeria''. He also wrote about Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi.

Link: https://crockvibes.com/we-own-lagos-and-nigeria-mc-oluomos-son-writes-as-tinubu-emerges-winner-of-presidential-elections/

Re: We Own Lagos And Nigeria - MC Oluomo's Son by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 01, 2023
This boy with no wisdom should be cautioned. This doesn’t in anyway represent president elect Asiwaju, he’s on his own, Atiku, Obi and others all put in their best but there can only be one winner. Nobody owns Nigeria, it belongs to all tribes and these tribes are the people who voted Asiwaju to be their president elect. God bless Nigerians

9 Likes

Re: We Own Lagos And Nigeria - MC Oluomo's Son by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 01, 2023
This one dey abroad dey enjoy good governance while him papa dey destabilize Lagos with thuggery.
Na Danfo drivers money wey him papa take emigrate am go exile for Canada to avoid been hit by relatives his father has killed.
Come back to Nigeria if you are patriotic.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Own Lagos And Nigeria - MC Oluomo's Son by helinues: 9:23am On Mar 01, 2023
My people, before reacting to threads now, try and make sure you check the source.

This na another bunkum from the election sore losers

5 Likes

Re: We Own Lagos And Nigeria - MC Oluomo's Son by FarahAideed: 9:25am On Mar 01, 2023
Just see what Obidients have thrown us into
Re: We Own Lagos And Nigeria - MC Oluomo's Son by Officialgarri: 9:37am On Mar 01, 2023
Yes, yoruba own Lagos and Ogun . Where's the lie?

1 Like

Re: We Own Lagos And Nigeria - MC Oluomo's Son by PureMe01: 9:43am On Mar 01, 2023
Officialgarri:
Yes, yoruba own Lagos and Ogun . Where's the lie?

Interesting.

1 Like

Re: We Own Lagos And Nigeria - MC Oluomo's Son by PureMe01: 9:44am On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:
My people, before reacting to threads now, try and make sure you check the source.

This na another bunkum from the election sore losers

It's real and genuine. He posted it. Misguided kid

2 Likes

Re: We Own Lagos And Nigeria - MC Oluomo's Son by ominilongest(m): 9:45am On Mar 01, 2023
Lol Obi is a boy
Re: We Own Lagos And Nigeria - MC Oluomo's Son by helinues: 9:45am On Mar 01, 2023
PureMe01:

It's real and genuine. He posted it. Misguided kid
Those who truly believed that Buhari died and replaced by one Jubril will swallow anything as long as it in their favour

2 Likes

Re: We Own Lagos And Nigeria - MC Oluomo's Son by johnmartus(m): 9:47am On Mar 01, 2023
Leave him that over feeding lad not know life.
IyaebeTheGreat:
This boy with no wisdom should be cautioned. This doesn’t in anyway represent president elect Asiwaju, he’s on his own, Atiku, Obi and others all put in their best but there can only be one winner. Nobody owns Nigeria, it belongs to all tribes and these tribes are the people who voted Asiwaju to be their president elect. God bless Nigerians
Re: We Own Lagos And Nigeria - MC Oluomo's Son by Niccoloimhotep: 9:49am On Mar 01, 2023
I due time, we will ask him to repeat that to our faces. For now, we have bigger issues to fry

3 Likes

Re: We Own Lagos And Nigeria - MC Oluomo's Son by Philgafauto: 9:49am On Mar 01, 2023
Yes oooo. They really own 9ja. Like seriously, na dem get Nigeria. Me I don gree for dem.

Awa la leko oooo…
Re: We Own Lagos And Nigeria - MC Oluomo's Son by PureMe01: 9:52am On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

Those who truly believed that Buhari died and replaced by one Jubril will swallow anything as long as it in their favour

I ve gone through his Instagram handle. He did post it. He should be guided. I'm OBIdient but if Obi had won,I would have rebuked any Igbo who posts such divisive nonsense.

It's an insult on the sensibility of other tribes even the North.

2 Likes

Re: We Own Lagos And Nigeria - MC Oluomo's Son by helinues: 9:53am On Mar 01, 2023
PureMe01:

I ve gone through his Instagram handle. He did post it. He should be guided. I'm OBIdient but if Obi had won,I would have rebuked any Igbo who posts such divisive nonsense.

It's an insult on the sensibility of other tribes even the North.

Apc rigged the election but Tinubu loss Lagos, Buhari loss Katsina, Ganduje loss Kano.

For how long would you people continue to be deceiving una self?
Re: We Own Lagos And Nigeria - MC Oluomo's Son by Beremx(f): 9:54am On Mar 01, 2023
He has joined the league of spoilt brats of the offsprings of useless politicians.

Like him, like Elrufai's son's

2 Likes

Re: We Own Lagos And Nigeria - MC Oluomo's Son by Tflex01: 9:55am On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Actually, the guy was very quiet on Social media before Obidients started insulting him online. He hardly talk about Nigerian politics before now.

I hope he goes back to his usual self
Re: We Own Lagos And Nigeria - MC Oluomo's Son by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 01, 2023
Tflex01:

Actually, the guy was very quiet on Social media before Obidients started insulting him online. He hardly talk about Nigerian politics before now.

I hope he goes back to his usual self
He should know to ignore. Winners should act big. He needs to be cautioned. All Nigerians voted massively for Asiwaju and nobody owns Nigeria. Asiwaju will be a president to all Nigerians.
Re: We Own Lagos And Nigeria - MC Oluomo's Son by Tflex01: 10:00am On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He should know to ignore. Winners should act big. He needs to be cautioned. All Nigerians voted massively for Asiwaju and nobody owns Nigeria. Asiwaju will be a president to all Nigerians.

I agree with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Own Lagos And Nigeria - MC Oluomo's Son by SIawomir: 10:01am On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

Guy no need for that here🤦
Just check the guys social media page🤦

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Own Lagos And Nigeria - MC Oluomo's Son by WATCHOVER(m): 10:05am On Mar 01, 2023
I don't blame him, my blame go to Yakubu who deliberately decided to destroy years of electoral reform process

1 Like

Re: We Own Lagos And Nigeria - MC Oluomo's Son by YorubaSamurai: 10:13am On Mar 01, 2023
Obi is a boy grin
In davido's voice "Mr Obi is my boy, obi is my boy"
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We Own Lagos And Nigeria - MC Oluomo's Son by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:18am On Mar 01, 2023
Ignore the troll. Even Sanwo-Olu can’t say these words with his full chest.
Re: We Own Lagos And Nigeria - MC Oluomo's Son by Obaofaba: 10:20am On Mar 01, 2023
Sanwolu will win Lagos, that's certain as death.

Even I can't aligned my thoughts with MC oluomo's son, his thoughts is not different from a god of man who said the total numbers of votes Asiwaju will get will determine the numbers of mad people in Nigeria.

He lost his respect to me personally with that statement, it's uncalled for, barbaric and should be condemned just like this one.

Asiwaju is a national project and he showed that with the spread of the votes he received except in the south east, he won in all the regions.
Re: We Own Lagos And Nigeria - MC Oluomo's Son by visaclick: 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
he’s right! Tundeednut, i have never seen a pack of followers more stupid than his. You doubt me? let him tell them all that davido needs to clear his rolls royce and you will see them borrowing money just to send and feel big.
Re: We Own Lagos And Nigeria - MC Oluomo's Son by Philgafauto: 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
Obaofaba:
Sanwolu will win Lagos, that's certain as death.

Even I can't aligned my thoughts with MC oluomo's son, his thoughts is not different from a god of man who said the total numbers of votes Asiwaju will get will determine the numbers of mad people in Nigeria.

He lost his respect to me personally with that statement, it's uncalled for, barbaric and should be condemned just like this one.

Asiwaju is a national project and he showed that with the spread of the votes he received except in the south east, he won in all the regions.

Please gaslighting the people. We all know what happened in the election.

(1) (Reply)

Map Of Great Benin Kingdom Till 1897 Before The British Vs Benin Kingdom War / Biography Of Tajudeen Joseph Abbas / If It Were Possible Our Leaders Would Have Looted This To Europe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.