Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! (10876 Views)

Anambra Is Something Else Today, How Is Your Area / Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire / Oshiomole: If Crisis Will Help Us Win Election, Then We Need More Crisis In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:40am On Mar 01, 2023
LocalStandard1:
The FCT, Abuja, has always been unlucky since 2015. All the candidates winning Presidential elections since 2015 have always lost Abuja's votes, but this very one is something else entirely. Never has a presidential candidate been so unpopular in the FCT in Nigeria's history.

This morning the FCT is looking and feeling quite very gloomy and down casted. You can't walk a regular street and not see people sitting with their heads down as if they've lost someone.

I am personally trying to look at the good side of everything and remove my mind from what just happened, but other people's despondency is still try'na get to me. Today is really a sad day for us in ABJ.

Let me go find food chop and maybe buy a packet of sweets lickam, watch plenty foreign comedy movies, hit the gym and chop some more. I don tire!

We will not forget you our able President, Peter Obi!! We await your comeback soon, with your intelligent Deputy too!

I’m in Abuja and I’m not sad

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by Ogonimilitant(m): 10:40am On Mar 01, 2023
All over Nigeria. No celebration anywhere in Yoruba land

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by Elliotwaveforec: 10:41am On Mar 01, 2023
puremaker7:
Abuja alone doesn't make Nigeria, they can make Pandora the president of Abuja
Correct!
Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by dat9jaguy(m): 10:47am On Mar 01, 2023
LocalStandard1:

No be you be that guy way dey wan make I convertam for here? I no get your time now.

I have always said you obidense are dull. Check what you wrote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by Abiliboi: 10:48am On Mar 01, 2023
People are mourning rather

1 Like

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by ProphetM0hammad: 11:00am On Mar 01, 2023
LocalStandard1:

This is not a stage of grief but of serious loss. But you wouldn't know now, till maybe some months down the line. But by then we'll be bumbling and moving forward, then your grief and regrets will start and last even longer.

Atleast we will have a good laugh about the new comedian in town. Baba Blu bu la ba! grin
At your age see how you are making your pain obvious all over your body

If the street is gloomy it's because those who promised us to hit the street and fight are yet to keep to their promise
People are inside the house waiting to read news about them
Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by gammarays1: 11:03am On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Let’s be peaceful, Tinubu isn’t responsible for the current situation of the country, he’ll turn everything around and Nigerians shall smile again . Please stay out of trouble and shun violence
So he's not responsible despite being the leader of APC?
He's not responsible and told us He'll continue from where Buhari stopped?

I'm not surprised it's coming from you because your soul is lost.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by NwaliE01: 11:03am On Mar 01, 2023
seunmsg:
The losers will heal, it’s just a matter of time.
I will keep this your submit for you. Time will tell who is the real looser.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by ProphetM0hammad: 11:04am On Mar 01, 2023
gammarays1:

So he's not responsible despite being the leader of APC?
He's not responsible and told us He'll continue from where Buhari stopped?

I'm not surprised it's coming from you because your soul is lost.
The leader of apc and the president are the same thing
It was even Tinubu that ordered the cash swap so the people can suffer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by Volksfuhrer(m): 11:06am On Mar 01, 2023
LocalStandard1:

We are your masters you know! We are so enlightened we can see a serious and productive President from light years away, something most of you in big villages can't see.

But Obi is still our President at heart. But for now may we share in the comedy. grin grin

I just love comedies, now we have one as a ..... comedian.

Obi is overrated. He is low on strategic thinking. I believe frustration with APC and PDP endeared people to him.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by davidadenrele: 11:08am On Mar 01, 2023
Be deceving your self!! Do you know Nigeria current debt right now am sure you don't know? What magic can Tinubu do to resolve the current economic crisis we are in right now, our national dept is into Trillions and we are a heavily importing economy we are heading into difficult life ahead am sorry Nigerians our last hope now is to dust our passport and look for the next alternative country to chase our life time dreams for ourselves and childrens.

IyaebeTheGreat:
Let’s be peaceful, Tinubu isn’t responsible for the current situation of the country, he’ll turn everything around and Nigerians shall smile again . Please stay out of trouble and shun violence

1 Like

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by YorubaSamurai: 11:09am On Mar 01, 2023
Obidiott people and pain cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 01, 2023
davidadenrele:
Be deceving your self!! Do you know Nigeria current debt right now am sure you don't know? What magic can Tinubu do to resolve the current economic crisis we are in right now, our national dept is into Trillions and we are a heavily importing economy we are heading into difficult life ahead am sorry Nigerians our last hope now is to dust our passport and look for the next alternative country to chase our life time dreams for ourselves and childrens.

What do you have me say? I can’t promote violence and I’m only telling Nigerians to be peaceful and pray for a better Nigeria with the incoming government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by gammarays1: 11:12am On Mar 01, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

The leader of apc and the president are the same thing
It was even Tinubu that ordered the cash swap so the people can suffer
Don't mind that zombie. I don't blame them because their souls are dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by economania(m): 11:32am On Mar 01, 2023
It's crystal clear that some Nigerian pastors are gullible and incorrigible they used the house of worship as an obi structure, and they are deceiving their followers with an array of fakes prophecy.

They failed to see ahead that there are going to be lingering problem of cash issues in Nigeria, bastard prophet of doomed.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by ProphetM0hammad: 11:36am On Mar 01, 2023
davidadenrele:

So it's Obi that has the magic to pay the trillions just like he did in Anambra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by IamANigerianMan: 11:38am On Mar 01, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
They're still in shock, their religious bigotry failed them

Ashiwaju came second in Abuja with over q hundred thousand votes, how's he unpopular there
Obi loss in 6 Christian states Of Benue, Akwaibom, Rivers, Bayelsa, Ekiti, Taraba, if we to vote on Religion by now Obi would be president Elect
Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by ajog1: 11:41am On Mar 01, 2023
LocalStandard1:

We are your masters you know! We are so enlightened we can see a serious and productive President from light years away, something most of you in big villages can't see.

But Obi is still our President at heart. But for now may we share in the comedy. grin grin

I just love comedies, now we have one as a ..... comedian.

First comedy classics within 24 hours after been declared

https://www.nairaland.com/7591492/bola-tinubu-calls-dino-melaye
Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by techgen(m): 11:43am On Mar 01, 2023
Everything is fair in love N in war!!!
Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by Shikini: 11:44am On Mar 01, 2023
Sad
Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by vannessa7(f): 11:45am On Mar 01, 2023
basilo102:

He shouldn't get in there through crooked means no matter the good intentions

Which crooked means, I have video evidences of serious rigging by both LP and PDP, there is no saint among them, LP even rigged Lagos election and I have proof, they waited till the last minute to submit south east election report so they can rig and inflate figures to meet up with required votes but still failed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by Vicdgreat556(m): 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tinubu "won" But Nigeria Mourns

Nigerians especially the indigenous people had opted for a New Nigeria for a number of reasons but most people are shortsighted. I can tell you that Tinubu "won" but Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Hausa, Efik, Igala, Southern Kaduna, Benue, Plateau etc lost big. No one won except Tinubu.
Tinubu can't fight the evil he is a part of. The cry, the condolences, the burials unfortunately will continue because nothing actually has changed. We have got into a more dangerous situation. Tinubu by the virtue of his desperate lifestyle, party affiliation, mental strength, religious affiliation lacks the will to stand and even look at the faces of the monsters destroying and killing Nigerians. It's a matter of time those who think they've won will realize we have all actually lost. Tinubu's government is a spaceship heading to an unknown destination, pray it doesn't end in Afghanistan
Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
Getat.

85% of vote Obi got was because of what pastor told their congregations
IamANigerianMan:

Obi loss in 6 Christian states Of Benue, Akwaibom, Rivers, Bayelsa, Ekiti, Taraba, if we to vote on Religion by now Obi would be president Elect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by vannessa7(f): 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
ScamHunter:
My brother, even saw 16-17 year olds around my street in FCT lamenting. How did these boys become so politically conscious. At their age all we thought about was classwork. During the collating on Sunday night, cries of Obi emanated from my neighborhood and I thought Obi had been declared. You need to see how cold people have been since they realized Tinubu had rigged himself in. The whole FCT is in shock. People were really optimistic that we're finally escaping Buhari only to fall into something worse. It's just like what the Bible says about a man escaping the lion in the street only to enter the house to be bitten by a viper. So our calm FCT is now poised to become haven for touts and crooked policemen like Lagos abi?

Which Tinubu rigged himself in, i have video evidences of serious rigging by both LPand PDP, there is no saint among them, LP even rigged Lagos election and I have proof, they waited till the last minute to submit south east report so they can rig and inflate figures to meet up with required votes but still failed. That is why youth is overrated, a youth that has little experience in life when trusted with an important decision can end up using someones life as an experiment and an experience, I don't know what exactly they see in Peter Obi with his pathetic performance as former Anambra governor compared to Tinubus Midas touch in Lagos as former governor.

These days it all,,

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing/19#117559848

https://www.nairaland.com/7176682/tinubus-achievements-lagos-governor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
LocalStandard1:
The FCT, Abuja, has always been unlucky since 2015. All the candidates winning Presidential elections since 2015 have always lost Abuja's votes, but this very one is something else entirely. Never has a presidential candidate been so unpopular in the FCT in Nigeria's history.

This morning the FCT is looking and feeling quite very gloomy and down casted. You can't walk a regular street and not see people sitting with their heads down as if they've lost someone.

I am personally trying to look at the good side of everything and remove my mind from what just happened, but other people's despondency is still try'na get to me. Today is really a sad day for us in ABJ.

Let me go find food chop and maybe buy a packet of sweets lickam, watch plenty foreign comedy movies, hit the gym and chop some more. I don tire!

We will not forget you our able President, Peter Obi!! We await your comeback soon, with your intelligent Deputy too!

Let them continue to mourn if that is their lot, who cares ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
WATCHOVER:
It's a shame that Yakubu bought plague upon himself.
INEC forgot that it was illegal for them to go against their own tenets.
Yakubu should bow his head in shame

Trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by juman(m): 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
Jagaban.
The experienced administrator.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by juman(m): 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ipob should cry if they like, the haters of all other tribes, the religious bigot.
They should cry along the gorillas and chimpanzees, the pdp rogues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by Killerbag36: 12:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
I'm in Agulu, they're killing cattle as o type.
They're all happy and rejoicing tongue

Really where in agulu re please tell me I wan bring wine nd drinks plus girls so we go celebrate Tinubu together dm me ur number so we go aline ok
Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by 4mable: 12:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
LocalStandard1:

quote me 2027 Abuja residents would beg Tinubu to run for second term but am not sure if He would succumb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! by CSTRR: 12:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Have you seen any country in the world that have moved from poverty to prosperity by a president like Tinubu?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zamfara: 10 Students, 3 Construction Workers escape from kidnapper's den / Like Turkey, Egypte, Tunisia ...... Just like Nigeria. / LASG Releases Hotlines To Report Any LASTMA Extortion And Harassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.