Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,734 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:24 AM

Obi Came Third With All The Insults, Cursing, Bitterness, Anguish, Theatrics, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Came Third With All The Insults, Cursing, Bitterness, Anguish, Theatrics, (1077 Views)

Uche Secondus: Wike Brought Misery, Grief, Anguish To Rivers / Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters / The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Came Third With All The Insults, Cursing, Bitterness, Anguish, Theatrics, by Ojiofor: 11:10am On Mar 01, 2023
PandoraObi:
Did Atiku also rigged him out, be sincere with yourself, Soludo said the butter truth but you attacked him

They knows why they placed Obi in third position.You and I knows the election was badly rigged in favour of Tinubu so stop bragging.
Re: Obi Came Third With All The Insults, Cursing, Bitterness, Anguish, Theatrics, by Legitisreal: 11:13am On Mar 01, 2023
jimyjames:

6 million votes in 12 states proofs Igbos are not hated as people say ,we are loved , even as obi didn't win , I'm a happier Nigerian now than before
it's good una no mention Biafra or death

It would have been hypocrisy
Re: Obi Came Third With All The Insults, Cursing, Bitterness, Anguish, Theatrics, by dat9jaguy(m): 11:19am On Mar 01, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
Obi defeated Tinubu in Lagos
Atiku defeated him in Osun

Obi won Anambra
Atiku won Adamawa

The thief without history couldn't win the two states he claims he hails from

The important question is did it take them to Aso rock?
They couldn't even make 25% in 25 states.

Re: Obi Came Third With All The Insults, Cursing, Bitterness, Anguish, Theatrics, by jimyjames(m): 11:32am On Mar 01, 2023
Legitisreal:
it's good una no mention Biafra or death

It would have been hypocrisy
Biafra itself is an agitation for better Nigeria in disguise , we from the south east and most places in the south south have retired alot of old politicians by voting Lebour party I'm sure these set of new politicians we voted in will do better than the former once in PDP and APC

Tinubu is president now ,we all know the best for this country to move forward is restructuring, he is in the position to restructure Nigeria now cause the north loves him , can he do it ?
Re: Obi Came Third With All The Insults, Cursing, Bitterness, Anguish, Theatrics, by PandoraObi: 11:56am On Mar 01, 2023
jimyjames:

Obi won 12 states and came second in many states , Igbos have only 5 states
Peter Obi won 11 states and FCT, 5 south east state, and other Igbo or Christian populated states
Re: Obi Came Third With All The Insults, Cursing, Bitterness, Anguish, Theatrics, by highchief1: 11:58am On Mar 01, 2023
jimyjames:

6 million votes in 12 states proofs Igbos are not hated as people say ,we are loved , even as obi didn't win , I'm a happier Nigerian now than before
will u vote on March 11?
Re: Obi Came Third With All The Insults, Cursing, Bitterness, Anguish, Theatrics, by highchief1: 11:59am On Mar 01, 2023
Alexmani:
Obi won the election. He was rigged out
chief Justice of Nigeria we hear u
Re: Obi Came Third With All The Insults, Cursing, Bitterness, Anguish, Theatrics, by jimyjames(m): 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
highchief1:
will u vote on March 11?
Of course I will , we have to get governors of our choice in office
Re: Obi Came Third With All The Insults, Cursing, Bitterness, Anguish, Theatrics, by highchief1: 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
jimyjames:

Of course I will , we have to get governors of our choice in office
labor party Governors?
Re: Obi Came Third With All The Insults, Cursing, Bitterness, Anguish, Theatrics, by famology(m): 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Obi won Anambra
Atiku won Adamawa

Who's your president? Hahahahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

E can pain
Re: Obi Came Third With All The Insults, Cursing, Bitterness, Anguish, Theatrics, by jimyjames(m): 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
PandoraObi:
Peter Obi won 11 states and FCT, 5 south east state, and other Igbo or Christian populated states

Same as tinubu he won 12 states the Muslims states in the north gave him those numbers
Re: Obi Came Third With All The Insults, Cursing, Bitterness, Anguish, Theatrics, by jimyjames(m): 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
highchief1:
labor party Governors?
Yes , I'm from enugu and I pray we don't have PDP governor again
Re: Obi Came Third With All The Insults, Cursing, Bitterness, Anguish, Theatrics, by highchief1: 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
jimyjames:

Yes , I'm from enugu and I pray we don't have PDP governor again
lol wetin pdp govs do una for der.Bros e go hard small the dynamics have changed Obi was the reason for that bubbles on Saturday.I personally asked my obident friend what are his plans towards next Saturday’s election he said he’s done with voting since Obi couldn’t make it.
Re: Obi Came Third With All The Insults, Cursing, Bitterness, Anguish, Theatrics, by jimyjames(m): 12:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
highchief1:
lol wetin pdp govs do una for der.Bros e go hard small the dynamics have changed Obi was the reason for that bubbles on Saturday.I personally asked my obident friend what are his plans towards next Saturday’s election he said he’s done with voting since Obi couldn’t make it.
Enugu is in our hands now , we will finish what we started
Re: Obi Came Third With All The Insults, Cursing, Bitterness, Anguish, Theatrics, by highchief1: 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
jimyjames:

Enugu is in our hands now , we will finish what we started
lol In delta it won’t work that way.every state is unique though
Re: Obi Came Third With All The Insults, Cursing, Bitterness, Anguish, Theatrics, by jimyjames(m): 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
highchief1:
lol In delta it won’t work that way.every state is unique though
If delta people wants a change then they can make that happen
Re: Obi Came Third With All The Insults, Cursing, Bitterness, Anguish, Theatrics, by highchief1: 12:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
jimyjames:

If delta people wants a change then they can make that happen
no ooo.We want a change but not the type we don’t understand.All change no be change bro.
Re: Obi Came Third With All The Insults, Cursing, Bitterness, Anguish, Theatrics, by Taba21: 12:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Obi won Anambra
Atiku won Adamawa

Obi is ruling now in Lagos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Camp Quiet As President-elect’s Guinean Citizenship Shows He Lied Under / Perjury: Tinubu Lied Under Oath; He Should Be Jailed, Says David Hundeyin / My Claim On Aso Rock Demonic Attacks Is Not Fiction — Rueben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.