Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Labour Party Wins Nassarawa State South-south Senatorial Seat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Wins Nassarawa State South-south Senatorial Seat (462 Views)

Labour Party Wins Edo South Senatorial Seat, wins Oredo Federal Constituency. / Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit / Labour Party Wins Presidential Villa Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labour Party Wins Nassarawa State South-south Senatorial Seat by Gossipninja: 10:50am On Mar 01, 2023
Ladies and gentlemen, my name is MAGAJI Ada,

I was just declared the winner of the Nasarawa State-South South Senatorial district under the umbrellas of Labour Party.

I remain your youngest Senator at the age of 35.

Let's get to work 🇳🇬🇳🇬 🇳🇬

#NigerianElections2023
https://twitter.com/MgajiInnocent/status/1630517209666576385?t=XqPx9rRBCv55VbRliV78rQ&s=19

Re: Labour Party Wins Nassarawa State South-south Senatorial Seat by Johnthum(m): 10:51am On Mar 01, 2023
Tinubu urchins should not rejoice yet. We sane Nigerians will reclaim our mandate stolen by Tinubu.

They are angry because we Igbos want to form alliance with the North to overthrow Tinubu.

Tinubu stole our mandate, but the only thing we will tell him is "Delay is not denial.

Fingers crossed 💯

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Wins Nassarawa State South-south Senatorial Seat by SlurUsername1: 11:08am On Mar 01, 2023
They will soon decamp to APC or the PDP in the coming years when they realize they can't control the affairs of the House without a shepherd. These are the I's and Nays have it floor members in the mean time
Re: Labour Party Wins Nassarawa State South-south Senatorial Seat by sweetonugbu: 11:08am On Mar 01, 2023
Congrats
Re: Labour Party Wins Nassarawa State South-south Senatorial Seat by Vischy: 11:22am On Mar 01, 2023
Peter Obi contested on party without structure and won fairly enough.

Let it be known that the stolen mandate will be recovered, it happened thrice in Anambra and it will happen again this time at federal level.

Don't panic yet Obidients,Peter Obi has always won miraculously when it seems impossible!!!

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO NEWS: Peter Obi Embark On ‘thank You Mission’ Follow By Massive Crowd As H / 3 Factors That Caused Philip Aduda’s Loss The FCT Senate Seat (photo) / u

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.