Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:04 AM

Food Restaurant In Harrisburg - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Food Restaurant In Harrisburg (275 Views)

Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? / A Review Of Amala Skye Restaurant In Ibadan (with Pictures) / FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Food Restaurant In Harrisburg by zoeflores: 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
My Taste of India is a popular Indian restaurant in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Traditional Indian cuisine is served at the restaurant, including curries, tandoori meals, biryani, and more. A comprehensive bar with an extensive selection of wines, beers, and spirits is also available at the Food Restaurant In Harrisburg . The restaurant has a laid-back vibe, and on the weekends, live music is frequently performed. The staff is helpful and courteous, and they can assist you in selecting the ideal food for your preferences. My Taste of India is a great option for a relaxed but delectable meal.

Call: (717) 545-6473, (717) 412-7794
Email: Jagdeep.nayyar40@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Deliciousness Delivered To Your Doorstep! / I Made $1 Pancake For Two. / How To Identify Fake Palm Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.