Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Peter Obi Is About To Fight A Lost Battle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is About To Fight A Lost Battle (964 Views)

Labour Party Is Chasing Shadow While Fighting An Already Lost Battle / PDP Denies Postponing National Convention, Says APC Fighting Lost Battle / Is PMB Fighting A Lost Battle? Now Watch These Prophecies By TB Joshua! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Is About To Fight A Lost Battle by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 1:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
Peter Obi is about To fight a lost battle. He should Ask Atiku he will educate him the more

Peter Obi should seek Atiku's advice before going to court. Peter Obi Is About To Fight A Lost Battle. During Buhari 2019 vs Atiku 😆 Atiku Abubakar who's a Strong Northerner lost it even in court so na Peter Obi who's a stranger from breefraud online country go cum win?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is About To Fight A Lost Battle by id4sho(m): 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
[quote author=TermuxDarkWeb post=121376943][/quote]
Why e dey pain you

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is About To Fight A Lost Battle by oyin44: 1:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is About To Fight A Lost Battle by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:14pm On Mar 01, 2023

Even Atiku who came second has moved on. Fayose said Atiku is on his way to the Airport. Na Peter Obi Wey cum distance 3rd wen go court grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is About To Fight A Lost Battle by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
oyin44:
cheesy cheesy grin

grin

Wetin dey make u laugh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is About To Fight A Lost Battle by oyin44: 1:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

grin

Wetin dey make u laugh

the funniest part from the write up

The op mentioned that ........Obi is a stranger from breefraud online country .. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is About To Fight A Lost Battle by ruffhandu: 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
Obi is a different breed of politician, he is not like Atiku and will never go to court if there is no course. And trust me, he will not bribe any judge. If he has reason to go to court, it is constitutional right, and if he has a genuine case, he can win in court. Anything that can be forced in life can actually happen naturally. I speak frome experience.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is About To Fight A Lost Battle by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
oyin44:

the funniest part from the write up

The op mentioned that ........Obi is a stranger from breefraud online country .. grin grin

Yes na that's the bitter truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is About To Fight A Lost Battle by Evergreen12345(f): 1:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Even Atiku who came second has moved on. Fayose said Atiku is on his way to the Airport. Na Peter Obi Wey cum distance 3rd wen go court grin

keep struggling 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is About To Fight A Lost Battle by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
ruffhandu:
Obi is a different breed of politician, he is not like Atiku and will never go to court if there is no course. And trust me, he will not bribe any judge. If he has reason to go to court, it is constitutional right, and if he has a genuine case, he can win in court. Anything that can be forced in life can actually happen naturally. I speak frome experience.

U will soon wake up from ur dreams
Re: Peter Obi Is About To Fight A Lost Battle by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
Evergreen12345:

keep struggling 😂😂😂

Ur fa d*
Re: Peter Obi Is About To Fight A Lost Battle by blabulu2000: 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2023

Peter Obi should just sit down and weigh the options...

I do not see Peter obi in Aso villa forever...

Quote this comments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is About To Fight A Lost Battle by Evergreen12345(f): 1:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Ur fa d*

keep struggling suffer go killllll you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is About To Fight A Lost Battle by BCJAY(f): 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
He has every right to seek redress in the law court, if he feels he has been cheated. We ask him to wait let result be announced if he is not satisfied he should go to court he wanted to do that why laugh at him again? Even if he will not get justice let him satisfy his conscience but I know he has alot of evidences before trying such.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is About To Fight A Lost Battle by popesco123: 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
Your joy will surely be shortlived. You can play God. Continue mocking yourself.

quauthor=LordviccoDaGuru post=121377388]

Yes na that's the bitter truth [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is About To Fight A Lost Battle by Felabrity: 1:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
He is not new to the system

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is About To Fight A Lost Battle by Minime10(f): 1:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
So how is that your problem? and why are you afraid when the legal battle has not even started
Fools everywhere

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is About To Fight A Lost Battle by Suunnn(f): 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
The Igbos has never been loved
Re: Peter Obi Is About To Fight A Lost Battle by ruffhandu: 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

U will soon wake up from ur dreams
Lol, allow me dream some more, e dey sweet me.
Re: Peter Obi Is About To Fight A Lost Battle by Tochi3(m): 2:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
Urchins will always be Urchins. .. grin

Very daft creatures. grin
Re: Peter Obi Is About To Fight A Lost Battle by basilo102: 2:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

W
You forgot that Peter Obi is Igboman. I know you are afraid. Just be watching. Go and verify how it happened in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is About To Fight A Lost Battle by basilo102: 2:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
Minime10:
So how is that your problem? and why are you afraid when the legal battle has not even started
Fools everywhere
Obi's silence is unsettling the criminals. Obi will always spring up surprises unexpectedly

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is About To Fight A Lost Battle by Amumaigwe: 2:14pm On Mar 01, 2023

Leave him to worry about it. Or are you afraid that the Tinubu's fraudulent mandate will be reclaimed in the courts?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is About To Fight A Lost Battle by LibertyRep: 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
He has every right to contest the result of the elections to the Supreme Court, if dissatisfied.

Instead of discouraging him, I feel he should be encouraged to follow that path, as this will further strengthen our democracy.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is About To Fight A Lost Battle by shidaa: 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
You have won can't you just move on and leave peter alone. Or is he the cause of your poverty?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is About To Fight A Lost Battle by basilo102: 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
LibertyRep:
He has every right to contest the result of the elections to the Supreme Court, if dissatisfied.

Instead of discouraging him, I feel he should be encouraged to follow that path, as this will further strengthen our democracy.
And also reduce tension that may lead to violent protest
Re: Peter Obi Is About To Fight A Lost Battle by basilo102: 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
shidaa:

You have won can't you just move on and leave peter alone. Or is he the cause of your poverty?
It's funny how those that won are wailing the most

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lagosians: Don't Forget, This Saturday, It's Ellu P From Top To Bottom / Reason Why Peter Obi Said We Should Not Protest / Nnewi Should Be A Success Story Of Average Igbo Man Of Aku Lu Uno Now(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.