Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

3 German Shepherd Puppies For Sale In Abuja - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 3 German Shepherd Puppies For Sale In Abuja (1044 Views)

Affordable German Shepherd Puppies For Sale / 3 German Shepherd Puppies For Sale / Slant Back German Shepherd PUPPIES For Sale(pure Breed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 German Shepherd Puppies For Sale In Abuja by victorv12(m): 1:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
Three pure work line German shepherds puppies for sale at Games Village, Abuja.

Parents imported from Russia, and international papers available to view.

Micro chip and tattoo on parents slant back.
Long coat parents exhibit high intelligent quotient.

For more detailed information, please contact seller on : 08023677092, 08029082364

Price: 350k each

Re: 3 German Shepherd Puppies For Sale In Abuja by windvane(m): 8:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
victorv12:
Six pure work line German shepherds puppies for sale at Games Village, Abuja.

Parents imported from Russia, and international papers available to view.

Micro chip and tattoo on parents slant back.
Long coat parents exhibit high intelligent quotient.

For more detailed information, please contact seller on : 08023677092, 08029082364

Price: 350k each
wow you still haven't sold any of this puppies since December,shows it is too expensive....
Re: 3 German Shepherd Puppies For Sale In Abuja by elkharpone: 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
Re: 3 German Shepherd Puppies For Sale In Abuja by victorv12(m): 6:58am On Mar 04, 2023
windvane:
wow you still haven't sold any of this puppies since December,shows it is too expensive....

It remains 3.
Re: 3 German Shepherd Puppies For Sale In Abuja by victorv12(m): 7:18am On Mar 04, 2023
elkharpone:
you said puppies are working line gsd and parents are slant back, either you’re running a scam you don’t understand or you’re totally clueless on what you’re selling.

You're a fool! I see know reason why I will come on line and start scamming people. What's pissing me off about some of you guys, you come online to criticize someone and make it look as if someone is a scammer. I have given Nigerians the option to having a video call with me in case they want to see the puppies along with the person they're dealing with. You are a big fool to have made me look bad in front of people that are showing interest in the goods I want to sell. It's very painful waking up to see your message this morning! It's mind-bloggling to see the energy some people put to destroy other people's hustle in this country.

Re: 3 German Shepherd Puppies For Sale In Abuja by elkharpone: 7:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
Re: 3 German Shepherd Puppies For Sale In Abuja by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:51pm On Mar 04, 2023
elkharpone:
i agree I’m a big fool.
But you said the parents are imported slant back German Shepherd?
But the puppies are straight back
How does that even work?

I’m not trying to ruin your business
At least let people know what they’re buying
I saw a friend of mine post a long snout Lhasa as a short snout, I countered him immediately.

Oga you are vividly trying to ruin his business. Person drop him address... drop two numbers. Wetin you want again. Did you even bother to videocall him to confirm?

Re: 3 German Shepherd Puppies For Sale In Abuja by elkharpone: 12:38am On Mar 05, 2023
Re: 3 German Shepherd Puppies For Sale In Abuja by elkharpone: 12:39am On Mar 05, 2023
IamtheTruth1:
Oga you are vividly trying to ruin his business. Person drop him address... drop two numbers. Wetin you want again. Did you even bother to videocall him to confirm?
Kindly rest sir
Re: 3 German Shepherd Puppies For Sale In Abuja by Namdeenero(m): 6:36pm On Mar 07, 2023
“Slant back” parents with working line puppies cheesy grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

A Hedgehog Crawled Into Our Compound / Talking Dog For Sale / Slantback Puppies In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.