Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour (82736 Views)

Peter Obi Lands In Onitsha As Crowd Gathers (Pictures) / Bashir Ahmad Turns Into A Wailing Wailer Under Peter Obi's Tweet / HILARIOUS: Tolu Ogunlesi Responded To Peter Obi's Tweet In Chinese Language(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour by Agunesinjaweola: 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
This OBIdients are Real "MUMU" !

How gullible are they to think everyone will vote for Peter Obi from Ogbomoso to Sokoto and Ijebu ode

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour by shuttox: 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
dapadawee:

Nobody is saying he is not but we have the best how then can we settle for the good

Ancestor wants to rule me?

Early 100😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Re: Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour by Shikena(m): 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
Good. That's a sign that you have finally seen the futility of your baseless arguments to defend a point that makes no sense.

It's okay to be hurting after electoral defeat but don't disrespect the hundreds of thousands of Yorubas that came out and voted for Peter Obi.

Blaze14k:

Omo just dis one na stauch agbado urchin.
Re: Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour by mechanics(m): 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
shuttox:
I know Tinubu camp knows he is good but they can't say the truth
That's true
Re: Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour by Debangis20(m): 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:
That's why he's the Twitter president
You better eradicate this account.
Re: Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour by Poshest4: 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
Person wey no get office 😂

AdaojoTheUrchin:
A man who won the two only cosmopolitan cities in Nigeria, Lagos and Abuja. He is the REAL PRESIDENT, and yes I will hang his picture in my office..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour by leokid866: 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
shuttox:
he is good enough only for anambra and the SE states but don't try to rob him on the rest of us....

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour by Felixalex(m): 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
sleek214:
Rubbish

Ubanka
Re: Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
caprini1:
A Ghanaian observer on channels TV,said his team was in 5 poling booths in Abuja,thats just Ghana o.
That has always been the problem of observers. They prefer their safety first.
Any time Election is concluded without a revolt from people, they certify it okay. It doesn't matter if the will of the people were submerged.
Re: Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour by Felixalex(m): 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
Agunesinjaweola:
This OBIdients are Real "MUMU" !

How gullible are they to think everyone will vote for Peter Obi from Ogbomoso to Sokoto and Ijebu ode

. ....

Ubanka
Re: Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour by PotatoSalad(m): 10:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
Princessstee:
Online president undecided you people will never learn!... As if free and fair election has ever occurred in human history undecided kids every, una go wail tire o
As it favors your candidate. Hope say you'll use the same energy to fight Yahoo boys and criminals when someone you love becomes a victim.
Re: Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour by Geminiivory: 10:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
Pleasant01:

Are the people in Abuja more Nigerian than the people in Sokoto ? Are the people in Lagos more Nigerian than people in kwara?

abeg no go there.. i be discovered that an average Kwara person are just so myopic and unreasonable with very low iq

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour by wealth2u(m): 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ogun kee u dia Omo ale jati jati akotile ta....It's wasted sperms like u condemned tribal bigot that's dragging us backward as a peaceful and loving Nation......You likes will be withered. In no distance time because a Cancer seems to be better than ur kinds out there. Oponu eda
YorubaSamurai:
use am become president grin grin grin
Omo igbo ofo cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour by Blaze14k: 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
Shikena:
Good. That's a sign that you have finally seen the futility of your baseless arguments to defend a point that makes no sense.

It's okay to be hurting after electoral defeat but don't disrespect the hundreds of thousands of Yorubas that came out and voted for Peter Obi.

I disrespect u blockhead
Re: Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour by dapadawee: 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
shuttox:

Ancestor wants to rule me?

Early 100😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Well he got the constitutional mandate to rule Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour by Geminiivory: 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
yarimo:
So until your candidate win before it's free and fair election to you. Kids everywhere

I ve always known that you re sick in the head
Re: Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour by Shikena(m): 10:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
Blaze14k:

I disrespect my father the blockhead
cool
Re: Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour by itsdozy(m): 10:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
Plus Port Harcourt
Re: Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour by Temi2468: 10:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
shuttox:

They know!
Even the international community knows!

A decent character in politics like this has never happened in the history of Nigeria's democracy! But, Nigerians prefer Barrabas the thief to truthful and refined people.
Re: Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour by lawdrigo: 10:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations to our very own your Excellency PO, nobody in the political history of Nigeria has ever polled such weight in just eight Months against a sitting criminal structure, and a fraudulent INEC..

I say to you we only recognized you as the choosen one..
God bless you Sir..
Re: Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour by Geminiivory: 10:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
yarimo:
I could have take you serious if you include Anambra, plateau, imo and nasarawa state in your list

Did you see them protesting against the result in their states? As i be always said, i be always known that you re sick in the head
Re: Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour by goslowgoslow(m): 10:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
A man who won the two only cosmopolitan cities in Nigeria, Lagos and Abuja. He is the REAL PRESIDENT, and yes I will hang his picture in my office..
If you like hang an for your room.
As if cosmopolitan cities are the only cities that voted .. olodo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour by Gandrova: 10:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
shuttox:
Yes he is a good man, but Aso Villa is an abomination place for him case closed. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
goslowgoslow:

If you like hang an for your room.

Na you on top your flabby blokos I go hang am. grin
Re: Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour by goslowgoslow(m): 10:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Na you on top your flabby blokos I go hang am. grin
Lol... olodo ni e....😂😂😜😜
Re: Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour by bennyflipy(m): 10:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
What were you expecting from a social media President

2 likes?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour by Gandrova: 10:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Peter Obi won hands down. Shame on Wike and other criminals using their structure to submerge the will of the people. Big shame to them.
Lolz! Power of politics don't ever under estimate your enemy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour by occam(m): 10:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
Just a natural reaction to a catastrophic loss. Obi's ability to win the presidency was overestimated, hence stunned and dazed reactions from his obidients.

In the coming days and weeks, mentions of Obi will gradually diminish. His obidient movement will fizzle out as the Jagaban slowly consolidates power. By swearing-in day, the word obedient will be nothing more than a footnote in this election.

2027 is only 4 yrs away. Obi should begin preparation for Presidency today if he wants to run. Tiniubu is now in charge as he's the new sheriff in town. Even Buhari is now a lame duck and will have to run things through Tinubu. This is how democracy works

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour by proprince(m): 10:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
Our incoming President.

Tinubu will not go to the Villa
Re: Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour by Tareq1105: 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
Another deceitful Poll that has never translated to any success.
Re: Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour by Imam88: 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
Bluntguy:
Another proof that his mandate was stolen.

He's always social media star boy not a real life star boy and moreover if we checked the majority of likes he got 90% are from Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour by Princessstee: 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
PotatoSalad:

As it favors your candidate. Hope say you'll use the same energy to fight Yahoo boys and criminals when someone you love becomes a victim.

I cannot be the victim, i'm always on the winning side! Most of you here are just neophytes.

Wait, did you believe even labor party did not rig in this election? Wake up from your illusions if you believe such! Reality is survival of the fittest and only the strong and wise strives.

Moreover i doubt better experienced person will chose peter obi over Tinubu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos / Wike Arrives At PDP Primary Election Venue / Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.