Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

American Comedian Michael Blackson Advices Those Who Ain't Happy With Tinubu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Comedian Michael Blackson Advices Those Who Ain't Happy With Tinubu (1888 Views)

Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) / Michael Blackson Calls Out 19-year-old Girl Who Wants To Have Sex With Him / See The Erotic Message Married Nigerian Woman Sent To Comedian Michael Blackson (2) (3) (4)

American Comedian Michael Blackson Advices Those Who Ain't Happy With Tinubu by Almiron: 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
Nigeria 🇳🇬 are ya ok over there?

Who’s older Biden or Nigeria’s new President? That Modasucka looks like he’s in his early hundreds.
You trying to tell me no one that follows me voted for ya new president? C’mon Nigeria 🇳🇬, how did he win?

This message is to anyone that’s not happy with who their president is. You can’t live your life depending on a president just work hard and let God be your leader. You can’t depend on a president for you to be successful in life.

Since I went to America I’ve seen 7 different presidents and non of them changed my life, I changed my life by the Grace of God. Don’t give man that much power, you can do it without them. Be a leader yourself not a follower.

Reagan was an actor so I didn’t know when he was real or acting, Bush sr was confused, Bush jr was slow, Clinton had side chicks, Obama smoked Marlboros, Trump was nuts and Biden falls every other week. I couldn’t depend on non of them Modasuckas lol. I made it on my own.

Source: officialTwitter handle (Michael Blackson) Instagram: Instablo9ja

Nlfpmod Mynd44 frontpage

Re: American Comedian Michael Blackson Advices Those Who Ain't Happy With Tinubu by fortunateme: 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
After dragging us like I pass my neighbour generator he is now giving motivational speech.
Anyway, we know the tiff.

Re: American Comedian Michael Blackson Advices Those Who Ain't Happy With Tinubu by HeartlessMan: 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
The summary of this is that Tinubu is a disgrace to any sensible nation.

Re: American Comedian Michael Blackson Advices Those Who Ain't Happy With Tinubu by Almiron: 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
Nlfpmod this is another frontpage worthy news
Re: American Comedian Michael Blackson Advices Those Who Ain't Happy With Tinubu by tommy589(m): 4:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
I like this
He never waited on any president to change his story
Re: American Comedian Michael Blackson Advices Those Who Ain't Happy With Tinubu by Almiron: 4:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
Nlfpmod
Re: American Comedian Michael Blackson Advices Those Who Ain't Happy With Tinubu by thrillionaire(m): 4:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
Where's the lie?
Re: American Comedian Michael Blackson Advices Those Who Ain't Happy With Tinubu by otipoju(m): 4:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
He could succeed because the environment was enabling. I lived in Dallas, I never knew the name of the state governor till I left...and I was able to go about my life and business without any roadblock. In Atlanta, I never knew the name of the state Governor for first 4 years till tye election of Stacy and Kemp.

I was able to make it without knowing them BECAUSE there was a system in place. It is that system that Young Nigerians are craving for. A system that gives equal opportunity to everyone who strives to achieve his dreams. Where you do not need to be connected to anyone in hugh placed to do simple things like gaining admission, getting a job, getting a contract, getting your house or land documents, getting a passport and so on and so forth.

Personally I have lost hope in Nigeria and that was why I left many years ago. This election just gives me a sad confirmation I made the right decision for myself.

I will try and detach emotionally from the country from now on and just face my life here...but that will mean I'll never send or care about anyone in Nigeria again except my family. Why should I cry more than the bereaved?

All of una go dey alright.

Re: American Comedian Michael Blackson Advices Those Who Ain't Happy With Tinubu by Almiron: 6:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
otipoju:
He could succeed because the environment was enabling. I lived in Dallas, I never knew the name of the state governor till I left. In Atlanta, I never knew the name of the state Governor for first 4 years.

I was able to make it without knowing them BECAUSE there was a system in place. It is that system that Young Nigerians are craving for. Where you do not need to be connected to anyone in hugh placed to do simple thungs like gaining admission, getting a job, getting a contract, getting a passport and so on.

Personally I have lost hope in Nigeria and that was why I left many years ago. This election just gives me a sad confirmation I made the right decision for myself.

I will try and detach emotionally from the country from now on and just face my life here...but I'll never send or care about anyone in Nigeria again except my family.

All of una go dey alright.
Keyword, "all man for himself". Iya ma je ori gbogbo won, most esp those silllly Zombidiots wey go split votes.
Re: American Comedian Michael Blackson Advices Those Who Ain't Happy With Tinubu by agadez007(m): 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2023

Michael blackson is IPOB
He wouldn’t have made it if not for tinubu’s Lagos
Re: American Comedian Michael Blackson Advices Those Who Ain't Happy With Tinubu by Venerable612(m): 2:57am On Mar 02, 2023
thrillionaire:
Where's the lie?
tommy589:
I like this
He never waited on any president to change his story
Appears counterintuitive:

People thrive mostly because of good economic policies.

America is by far not comparable with Nigeria - because by Default - Nigerian Presidents & Legislators lack economic depth!

It’s pretty much obvious from the type of laws introduced and passed in the Parliament.

I do believe Tinubu is sound economically - may be there should be some changes in governance style.

Re: American Comedian Michael Blackson Advices Those Who Ain't Happy With Tinubu by thrillionaire(m): 8:58am On Mar 02, 2023
Venerable612:
Appears counterintuitive:

People thrive mostly because of good economic policies.

America is by far not comparable with Nigeria - because by Default - Nigerian Presidents & Legislators lack economic depth!

It’s pretty much obvious from the type of laws introduced and passed in the Parliament.

I do believe Tinubu is sound economically - may be there should be some changes in governance style.
You have a point too

Ghanaian Ex-footballer, Asamoah Gyan Loses Properties To Wife Amid Divorce / Jessica Simpson Vs Ashlee Simpson / Lizha James New Video Hot Or Not?