Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Tinubu Receives Certificate Of Return As President-Elect - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Receives Certificate Of Return As President-Elect (50113 Views)

Tinubu Receives Asari Dokubo, Others At State House / Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) / Ned Nwoko Receives Certificate Of Return As Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Receives Certificate Of Return As President-Elect by Eniolohunda: 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
Charisco:
May you never witness may 29th Amen and May all your supporters suffer Amen

Back to sender (amen)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Receives Certificate Of Return As President-Elect by Mfetenang: 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
Life don tire this one grin
Re: Tinubu Receives Certificate Of Return As President-Elect by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations to us PAINgratulations to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Receives Certificate Of Return As President-Elect by olabright31: 4:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
Illuminatiship:
my own you say (will) but your own don already perish thives.nor worry tinubu go give your family mass burials..

Tinubu will bring prosperity but it will never reach your household because your doomed. From today, you become ambassador of agony, epitome of sadness, symbol of negativity and representation of curse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Receives Certificate Of Return As President-Elect by Fut9ure: 4:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
osigiepurr:

Oga, rest for the matter jare. Must everybody like your choice?. I believe God created everybody with the ability to make choice. If some people prefer Tinubu over your Obi, does that warrant insults?. You claimed tribalism was shown by the yorubas, yet Obi won Osun and Lagos state…wetin be your problem?

Obi won gallantly in South south, South east and even in Abuja, nobody complained about tribalism over the victory in those places. Must everybody think from the anus like Obi supporters?….you better have a rethink and stop pouring insults on innocent people that made their choices. Tribunal is opened, Obi should go to court if he is not comfortable with the election results. Stop acting like a weeping baby without breast milk…😂🤣

Did you complain of the incessant medical trip Buhari always embarked on because of his old age

Did you clamour for a vibrant man who will always be aware of what his going on in the country

Can you allow this man to be the president of a Yoruba nation in a critical situation like that of the Nigeria nation right now

Can you hand over your daughter to a old and mentally unfit man

Put on your conscience and answer this question
Re: Tinubu Receives Certificate Of Return As President-Elect by hammerT: 4:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
TINUBU HAVE ALREADY STARTED WITH CONTROVERSY AND ON THE WRONG SIDE OF NIGERIANS.

NOTHING GOOD CAN COME FROM A DEMENTIA TINUBU PRESIDENCY.

SHAMELESSLY PARADING HIMSELF AS PRESIDENT, WHEN THE ENTIRE NATION IS FEELING DISGUSTED.

EVERYWHERE IN THE COUNTRY IS SILENT AND ANGRY, NO CELEBRATION.
Re: Tinubu Receives Certificate Of Return As President-Elect by omobalaidex(m): 4:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
Charisco:
Ur generation go suffer
U go die young in Jesus name
Re: Tinubu Receives Certificate Of Return As President-Elect by Catocato: 4:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
Charisco:

Never wish anyone death. Healthy youths do die while the aged still live.
Pls personalise your suffering and calamity. As for me and my house, we have chosen to prosper regardless of who won

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Receives Certificate Of Return As President-Elect by kayzeesoft(m): 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fut9ure:
We now see exactly where the problem is in Nigeria
North is really not the problem of Nigeria

But the South west

They are taking advantage of the fact that north and south east are not in good terms due to the war fought in the past to continue romancing the north

That devilish mentality and snake like nature will stop one day
Look at adeboye that led a protest during Jonathan era kept mute
South west got no reason to claim anymore that they are the most educated...this election open their yansh well.

The four major contestants were from the three major tribe
So it means we the South South are the one to choose the most suitable for Nigeria without biased because they are not our brothers
And we chose choose obi but due to tribalism the South west refused and supported a man who is sick mentally and physically...national anthem was going on he wasn't Aware

If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit. Some one not aware of his environment but still you want to support same man to head 220 million Nigeria at this point of our critical situation then may you and your family know no peace

If you are emotionally attached to your tribe, religion and political leaning to the point that the truth and justice becomes secondary consideration then your education is useless, your exposure is useless. If you cannot reason beyond petty sentiments. You are liability to man kind

Everyone should retweet and save this so that our future kids will know that at some point in the history of Nigeria we were caught in between the Devil( tinubu, atiku) and redemption( obi)
But the South west spoilt dragged us back because of tribalism

Every sane Nigeria should look at this and read a meaning to it
1) Tinubu political party and administration is ruling but he was unable to win Abuja where them sit down put
2) his own state of origin osun. Even a twelve year old will win thier own state yet he was unable to win

3) all development in lagos is attributed to Tinubu and he is regarded as the father of lagos yet he was unable to win

Nigerians should put on thier conscience and see that tinubu was rejected completely by Nigerians

I'm from the South South( Edo to be precise)
And some of the south west voted for your LP
Re: Tinubu Receives Certificate Of Return As President-Elect by RexTramadol1: 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
LesbianBoy:
When Nnamdi kanu called Nigeria a zoo I was like "come off it, how can you call your country a zoo"

Looking back HE WAS DAMN RIGHT embarassed

What a country! The impunity is just too much.

E remain the flag… this is stage 1… zoo

Una go still come back sha to that zoo.
Re: Tinubu Receives Certificate Of Return As President-Elect by ojex004: 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations sir, we good youths of Nigeria from Lagos dey with you
Re: Tinubu Receives Certificate Of Return As President-Elect by livinbygrace: 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
Illuminatiship:
Thief who won by rigocracy instead of democracy God punish bulaba and these useless abokis if you insult me Gud punish you too.

Na so he easy to thief and become President Elect?If he easy go do am .
Re: Tinubu Receives Certificate Of Return As President-Elect by Fut9ure: 4:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
obembet:

U always act like animal... Mention one prominent Igbo man that support obi, then I will mention 5 great YORUBA that support obi.

I know you are not from the state you calms cos Edo people have sense.... Millions of Yoruba voted for obi but election was rigged... So when generalized all Yoruba. Oponu... This is the reason why I don't support you people. Backwards tribe

Reason Edo massively came out and vote for obi
Because we have sense

Don't worry your children children will remind you of this Nigeria redemption you guys allowed to slip away because of tribalism

Your children are gonna be tagged tribalistic

This message us going round
Re: Tinubu Receives Certificate Of Return As President-Elect by TenQ: 4:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fut9ure:

But the South west

They are taking advantage of the fact that north and south east are not in good terms due to the war fought in the past to continue romancing the north

South west got no reason to claim anymore that they are the most educated...this election open their yansh well.

So it means we the South South are the one to choose the most suitable for Nigeria without biased because they are not our brothers
And we chose choose obi but due to tribalism the South west refused and supported a man who is sick mentally and physically...national anthem was going on he wasn't Aware

If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit. Some one not aware of his environment but still you want to support same man to head 220 million Nigeria at this point of our critical situation then may you and your family know no peace

If you are emotionally attached to your tribe, religion and political leaning to the point that the truth and justice becomes secondary consideration then your education is useless, your exposure is useless. If you cannot reason beyond petty sentiments. You are liability to man kind

Everyone should retweet and save this so that our future kids will know that at some point in the history of Nigeria we were caught in between the Devil( tinubu, atiku) and redemption( obi)

1) Tinubu political party and administration is ruling but he was unable to win Abuja where them sit down put
2) his own state of origin osun. Even a twelve year old will win thier own state yet he was unable to win

3) all development in lagos is attributed to Tinubu and he is regarded as the father of lagos yet he was unable to win

Nigerians should put on thier conscience and see that tinubu was rejected completely by Nigerians

Why would you castigate a WHOLE tribe?

So many Yoruba people voted for Obi (including me), your write-up is an insensitive injustice. So many North Central people voted for Obi. Let's not turn it into a tribal affair
Re: Tinubu Receives Certificate Of Return As President-Elect by omarlee(m): 4:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
Illuminatiship:
Thief who won by rigocracy instead of democracy God punish bulaba and these useless abokis if you insult me Gud punish you too.

God punish you and your generations to come. Also included in this curse is any person that share your mentality... Go back to your IPOB camp where U came from. Ijiot
Re: Tinubu Receives Certificate Of Return As President-Elect by Hussein035: 4:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fut9ure:

But the South west

You still wrote all these out of pain. Go and buy pain killer or you hug transformer

I wish you goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Receives Certificate Of Return As President-Elect by DKM123: 4:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
Vickho:

your father first grin
frustrated dingbat

Vickho, stop calling others what you are.
You are the frustrated he-g0at and you know it.

D!gusting internet tr0ll and scammer like you!
Re: Tinubu Receives Certificate Of Return As President-Elect by Mercury12(m): 4:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
Charisco:

Lol 😂😂😂
All the curses una curse Buhari nko? He is still alive

My advice. Don't wish death on other people.
Life is mysterious
You may be the one that wont see the said date
Re: Tinubu Receives Certificate Of Return As President-Elect by goslowgoslow(m): 4:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
Illuminatiship:
Make you no go drink sniper o...

Re: Tinubu Receives Certificate Of Return As President-Elect by Goodlady(f): 4:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
Illuminatiship:
Cry more
Re: Tinubu Receives Certificate Of Return As President-Elect by macaranta(m): 4:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
You're yet to upload polling unit results and you're hurriedly issuing certificate of return. Smh

I guess Dino is still waiting for the INEC chairman to finish first and come back for a review.
Re: Tinubu Receives Certificate Of Return As President-Elect by Ijaya123: 4:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
FORHII:
Truly truly, our vote does not count. The Nigerian people did not vote for this abomination, we didn't vote for this fraud, we didn't vote for this backwardness, we didn't vote for this criminality, we didn't vote for this hall of shamelessness, we didn't vote for this corruption, we didn't vote for a drug lord and an addict. Our stolen mandate shall be returned back to us.
I have never seen a day light robbery, highest level of incompetence and fraudulent act like what happened during this election.

#ObiOurPresident.

Cry from now till infinity, Tinubu is your president for at least, next four years. Your eyes go clear when Obi will congratulate him. NIgerians have spoken, and so it will stand.
Re: Tinubu Receives Certificate Of Return As President-Elect by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
Charisco:
May you and your family, from the youngest to the oldest never see 29 IJN, amen. May you all suffersmiley
Re: Tinubu Receives Certificate Of Return As President-Elect by Hallabee1(m): 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fut9ure:

But the South west

Aje...

So what's the point here, so Edo is no matter more part of oduduwa abi
Re: Tinubu Receives Certificate Of Return As President-Elect by naijapips04: 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
Illuminatiship:

You will be fine.
Re: Tinubu Receives Certificate Of Return As President-Elect by rockmite: 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
Charisco:

You are just a useless being
Re: Tinubu Receives Certificate Of Return As President-Elect by Sleekfingers: 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
Nice one . Some people have been crying and wailing since morning.....including my wife. ... wetin concern me......
..I just left my office heading to freedom park , afterwards igboshere .... Make I go celebrate with friends and some party members....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Receives Certificate Of Return As President-Elect by Tulsaguy: 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fut9ure:

But the South west

Baga, pained asshol. SW is your problem. Your migraine no go end because the Yoruba lives in your brain. Wasted sperm
Re: Tinubu Receives Certificate Of Return As President-Elect by livinbygrace: 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fut9ure:

But the South west

You better no go commit suicide With this rubbish you put up there.SW voted for Apc-Lp-PDp while east votes for only LP and you still have the effrontery to put the blame on SW?its certain your school fees are waste and sorry to your parent for wasting their money on a crack head like this

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Receives Certificate Of Return As President-Elect by Hallabee1(m): 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
Illuminatiship:

Aje...

You need a new brain...mumu
Re: Tinubu Receives Certificate Of Return As President-Elect by steeltrust: 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fut9ure:

But the South west

bro I’m Yoruba and I can tell you for free Yoruba are the most tribalistic people you can ever know

It so worse that they don’t care about character or competence

Just bring some one from the Yoruba tribe and see how they fight you tooth and nail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja / Nnamdi Kanu Backs Out Of South-East Governors’ Peace Parley / Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.