Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

What Nigerians Should Embrace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Nigerians Should Embrace (222 Views)

Obasa: Why Igbos In Lagos Should Embrace APC / What Nigerians Think About Saraki Joining Presidential Race / 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Nigerians Should Embrace by Joseph1964(m): 4:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
Looking at the outcome of this election. We know allot of nigerians ain't happy about it. But we really can't change what is odained, exept via violence (which is not a healthy way to get things right).

Considering nigeria as a two religion country. We both prayed and hoped for a leader that will take us to greater heights. But we didn't get what we hoped for(but i'll consider we got what we prayed for).

We needed a leader base on past experience(which is a good analysis) but we should also embrace what could happen in the future(things and people can change) so we prayed and hopefully our prayers is answered(i consider), so i'll advice that we embrace these situation and give the elected president(though there are alleged rigging which i didn't confirm in my position) a chance to surface his strategies as well.

AM ALSO OBEDIENT BUT WE NEED TO LET KARMA WORK IT SELF.
Re: What Nigerians Should Embrace by Jostoman: 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
Get out
Re: What Nigerians Should Embrace by Halifaxguy: 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
Useless post. Your criminal master rigged his way in, stole peoples mandate and you think he is going to rule over the majority of the people that did not vote for him. He can only rule over his Useless followers and touts.
Re: What Nigerians Should Embrace by thesolutions(m): 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
Joseph1964:
Looking at the outcome of this election. We know allot of nigerians ain't happy about it. But we really can't change what is odained, exept via violence (which is not a healthy way to get things right).

Considering nigeria as a two religion country. We both prayed and hoped for a leader that will take us to greater heights. But we didn't get what we hoped for(but i'll consider we got what we prayed for).

We needed a leader base on past experience(which is a good analysis) but we should also embrace what could happen in the future(things and people can change) so we prayed and hopefully our prayers is answered(i consider), so i'll advice that we embrace these situation and give the elected president[b](though there are alleged rigging which i didn't confirm in my position)[/b] a chance to surface his strategies as well.

AM ALSO OBEDIENT BUT WE NEED TO LET KARMA WORK IT SELF.
First of all, you are not obedient. The bold statement confirmed that.
Secondly, a reverse psychology is a synonymous to the northern kind of politics. It is only a northerner that can ask you to let karma handle things or even advice you to pray because they do not believe in prayers. So you are not a Yoruba but a northerner.
Thirdly, Nigeria is an auto pilot country that is rigged against the Igbos. Every little agitation will be hanged on the Igbos so the Igbos knows well to be silent and watch the body language of others.
Finally, it is only guilt that can push for this kind of disguised public apology.

I knew this result will be rigged. So I am not surprised at all.
It is obvious also that you are expectant of violent reaction by this comment " But we really can't change what is odained, exept via violence (which is not a healthy way to get things right)." but the people your group think they are oppressing had endured more pain than election defeat by rigging.
Re: What Nigerians Should Embrace by Joseph1964(m): 5:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
First i will love to say i love the way you approached with courage and analysis but i stand against the analysis as though i campaigned and voted for obi. But have to go through all the rigging stuffs which gave me no choice than to sympathise with my fellow obidients, as though violence is'nt a way for us.
Re: What Nigerians Should Embrace by Joseph1964(m): 5:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
Halifaxguy:
Useless post. Your criminal master rigged his way in, stole peoples mandate and you think he is going to rule over the majority of the people that did not vote for him. He can only rule over his Useless followers and touts.

i admire your temper towards asiwaju's followers. But would like to condemn the fact that am one.

I I campaigned and voted for lp as though it was the last thing i had to do.

but the solid encounter with the outcome that i never welcomed made me to sympathise with my fellow obidients.

I would love to quote everyone if obi is later announced, which i think has lesser possibillities.
Re: What Nigerians Should Embrace by Joseph1964(m): 5:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
Halifaxguy:
Re: What Nigerians Should Embrace by Joseph1964(m): 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
Jostoman:
Get out

i also said that to many people(asiwaju's follower's) and even insulted them on facebook. But the latest occurrence(thats the rigging) left no choice than violence which i admitted to be unhealthy. Or would you go to court where corruption is also not exemted? No is what i'll say.

Court is our peak hope but we lack stance. Then what do you expect i do kill my self course who i never wanted win? I won't but instead sympathise and go with the condition with a total submission to GOD.

(1) (Reply)

How INEC And Hope Uzodimma Disenfranchised Voters In Imo State / We Know What Has Happened In This Elecetions!! / See What APC Is Trying To Tell Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.