Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates (51878 Views)

Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition / BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States / Ademola Adeleke: Certificate Not Compulsory For Governorship Candidates – Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by Nwaetche(m): 4:24am On Mar 02, 2023
Magnus Abe killed his ambition the day he adopted Tinubu. He was the first that bought into this Tinubu nonsense.

For Wike i have this say;

Wike has the temerity to rig Ali Etchie Votes to a Tinubu against the wishes of the great Ochie people in Etche and Omuma LGAs .He has committed unpardonable sacrilege and polluted the land of Amadi-oha Ozuzu.

Wike committed even more sin by trading away Oyigbo votes to a party that murdered and rape their daughters in broad day light.

I thereby call all Rivers men and women and all our Obidient residents to come out in mass and vote our Rivers Amazon, Comrade Chief Beatrice Itubo of the LP as the next governor of our blessed State.

chukel:
Ewu. Magnus Abe, Wike's ally? How una de reason sef?
Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by MyAmericandream(f): 5:00am On Mar 02, 2023
Pwettylinda:
From the look of things and the murmur going in Rivers.

Rivers people may likely vote Labour party or SDP

Or Accord. Dude looks Zaddy.
Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by Nwanna2588: 5:17am On Mar 02, 2023
I can see that the Ikwerres have decided to let the other tribe rule. Nice one. The Tivs in Benue should emulate them.

1 Like

Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by Cantonese: 5:32am On Mar 02, 2023
Pwettylinda:

On the 11th of March, 2023, Beatrice Itubo will become the first female to win the governorship election in Nigeria.

Rivers state is LP compliant already. Wike shot himself in the feet. PDP is gone in the South South, courtesy of the same LP. The Obi Tsunami will produce governors in the SS, SE and NC.

Wike cannot eat his cake and have it. Having completely subverted his own party in Rivers state, surely he should not expect his candidate to win the election. He’s style was clearly seen last Saturday and now the people will await him at the polling units.

The last election saw a deliberate and systematic disenfranchisement of LP supporters, direct destruction of LP ballot papers, giving APC votes where they won nothing.

Magnus Abe should expect votes from Ogoni people, but he will be completely crushed by LP.

Now you can only ignore LP at your own risk. They said LP structureless. They called LP Twitter party. Now they feel the power of the people.

1 Like

Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by PlayMaker14: 5:32am On Mar 02, 2023
chukel:
it's senseless to vote Magnus Abe in order to spite Wike. Very senseless. How can you spite Wike by voting his ally? These guys una get sense at all?
Are you stupid? I just said they might vote Magnus Abe to spite Wike, I did not say they "Must" vote Magnus Abe.

Don't be foolish.

1 Like

Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by wingmanIII: 5:38am On Mar 02, 2023
Tulumbu:
Wike will do worse in this election
Good thing is that the opponents are on alert now. It may be bloody this time
Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by jamesbridget13(f): 5:41am On Mar 02, 2023
We the good people of Rivers are voting in APC
Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by maxzzo1(m): 5:43am On Mar 02, 2023
Just matter for Matthias, SIM will win
Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by Cantonese: 5:49am On Mar 02, 2023
Blackazuma99:
Sometimes when i see post on nairaland.com I just wonder..

Even opposition parties in Rivers State know they don't have capacity to win elections in the State.
Wike have shown capacity by giving APC victory in the just concluded elections this March 11 will not be different SIM FUBARA is our next governor and we the people of Rivers State will vote him come March 11.

APC will share votes with SDP and Labour Party can't win governorship from the PDP Because that wike last hope. Wike have all the councillors, 10thousand special advisers across the 23 local government areas of the state, the house of assembly members and thousands of people he has empowered supporting him.

Wike lead we all follow

Shameless youth, who has chosen to trade his future on the altar of bribe and election rigging. Your comment makes mockery of the complaints of youths who accuse the older generation of ruining their future. You give room to the assertion of Remi Tinubu and Buhari that youths are lazy.

Your words are that Wike showed capacity by giving victory to Tinubu in Rivers state. If youths like you continue to have this warped thinking, how can you ever achieve a greater Nigeria. You dream of a Nigeria where one man single handedly decides the future of several millions of people. Since Wike secured victory for APC, what then is the value of your PVC? Why then did you bother to go out and vote on the day, knowing that one man would bring victory to you on a platter?

Your words are a complete disgrace to the millions of Nigerians who are hardworking and suffering in the hands of the politicians who hold the country by the jugular. Read your words again and discover how foolish and lazy you are. Your likes get robbed and yet you support the robbers.

No be only Wike has councillors and 10thousand special advisers, na 10 million advisers.

1 Like

Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by Tunedey0001(m): 6:08am On Mar 02, 2023
Most of you against Lagos are non yorubas
I don't know why you all are not concerned about your state, Lagos is your problem. And it's doing better than your state by far not even your governor can match anybody that have govern Lagos in terms of development and economy,

I will advice you all to put effort in your state it will help everyone in the long run. Lagos na just one state in Nigeria focus on your state simple.

The yorubas you all have right to support who ever you like but I will advice you nobody likes Lagos development than their state, Don't support what will cost you your pride.

ADVANTAGE OF LAGOS/FG BEEN RUN BY SAME PARTY.

Buhari government show us sege but Lagos was able to achieve and get approval of what they beg FG for under another party.

Examples are the approval for the right of way for the red line railway in Lagos which start from Marina to alagbado. (2) the approval for Lekki sea port. (3) the approval for Lekki airport. (4) the construction of apapa oworoshoki expressway by FG. (4) the construction of Lagos Ibadan expressway.
(5) construction of Lagos Ibadan railway. Etc

Lagos just develop another 30 years plan
Most of it can only be accomplished by getting approval from FG because the constitution rest the power on FG. if you allow this non yorubas to mislead you na you lose because they will go back to their region and they will be happy that you fail. Nobody can love you more than they love themselves and they can't give what they don't have. On a normal day na Yoruba suppose they tell other region how to govern not them telling you because all your state is far better than their region. Tell them to face their region. SW is more organize than any region in Nigeria. I will give you examples.
(1) in SW you have DAWN( Development agenda of western Nigeria) own by all state in SW. They plan the development of the region.
(2) ODUDUWA INVESTMENT: this is also own by all SW state to have investment in different sectors.
(3) AMOTEKUN: this is also SW regional police department to checkmate insecurity in the region.

Now think which region has any of this or United about development as the SW, you are far better/superior to them in every aspect.
Vote for the person that will move development in SW state don't ever vote who they choose to govern your state for you. If they're so good in choosing leader let them start with their state and region first.
I don't know when Nigeria will be telling American how to govern, is it possible,No

Use your brain
YORUBA RONU.

you all can attack me ooo
I don't care
I only care for my tribe, do same for your tribe.
Am Yoruba first before Nigeria.
Thanks
Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by StJasper(m): 6:12am On Mar 02, 2023
fx45:
I'm not interested in your nonsense argument. The courts would reverse Wike's criminality in Rivers State. You can take that to the bank.

Only a stupid person runs away from the truth.
I expected you to reply to the allegation that Wike used the same tactics for PDP to win in 2015 and 2019.

You guys only complain when it favours you
Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by Agunesinjaweola: 6:23am On Mar 02, 2023
Wike will rather die than lose this election.

He had helped APC and Tinubu.

No one can defeat Wike PDP in present dispensation and Tinubu will be neutral!
Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by nonhuman(m): 6:35am On Mar 02, 2023
Pwettylinda:

wicked wike brutally rigged election for Tinubu of APC, emagin what he do for fubara his boy,
Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by Niceone2022: 6:53am On Mar 02, 2023
Magnus Abe all the way, he is the only qualified candidate in the race. A vote for Magnus Abe is a vote for quality education, good health care, conducive environment for business. Vote Magnus Abe!!!!!!
Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by SWATMan: 6:56am On Mar 02, 2023
helinues:

Apc was expecting 25% from Rivers state but Wike won the state instead..

Give respect to Wike

You are a sub-human just imagine your comment. You have not learnt anything from your ban.
Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by Belluski: 7:10am On Mar 02, 2023
helinues:

Give respect to Wike

With intimidation and threats?.... win tactically on a free and fair platform..you will be respected.. don’t cheat to win. Thats what they’ll want to show him. Lets watch and see
Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:27am On Mar 02, 2023
KGD10:

Wike has over 200k advisors. These people voted with him who even voted late because of late accreditation. So what are you saying?

You are wrong. All the advisers I personally know voted labour party.

If you were a voters in Rivers State you will agree a lot went wrong with Rivers elections.
Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by Solocoin: 8:06am On Mar 02, 2023
derecho:
One thing I know is that PDP will lose in Rivers State.
I don't know who the OBIdient will adopt.
I won't be surprised if Tonye Cole is adopted.

It'd be payback time
He's the best option. I wish the Obidient will adopt him and work together.
Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by flexyebe(m): 8:34am On Mar 02, 2023
200k advisors? How many of them are collecting salaries, majority of my friends that I was celebrating with for been wike advisers until now no salary no phone call nothing come out,wike only used it for Media.... they are the one that voted for LP out of anger 😂😂
KGD10:

Wike has over 200k advisors. These people voted with him who even voted late because of late accreditation. So what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by owunabastard: 8:37am On Mar 02, 2023
helinues:

Give respect to Wike
which respect? Him own is structure of criminality
Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by CorperKola: 8:39am On Mar 02, 2023
Most obidients are clowns and hypocrites, sore losers, very annoying children, somebody has a whole party structure and 200,000 SAs and you expect elections not to go his way
I thought majority of you are students, maybe the long Uni strikes have affected your brains.
I have videos of pdp ward and local govt meetings in rivers state on my phone.
They will shout pdp!! Power!! After that Jagaban!!!
Go and look for the videos on instagram.
Pdp that is 2nd is not threatening everybody but 3rd wants to win by fore by force.

This kind of attitude is why nobody trusts or likes them, the political orphans in Nigeria
Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by martjay(m): 9:55am On Mar 02, 2023
Mfetenang:
It seems that some people here seem to believe that IPOB people are more in number than the owners of Rivers State. Some believe Rivers State ends in Port Harcourt.

Oga this your name strong oo! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by chibrolex(m): 10:24am On Mar 02, 2023
No way for SDP Guber candidate that worked against the Rivers State choice during the last Saturday Presidential Election in collaboration with WIKE.
Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by ufuosman(m): 11:36am On Mar 02, 2023
Pwettylinda:

Labour Party candidate no get any force. Na SDP or Apc serious to take power. Labour Party woman just dey like dat
Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by emmatex2020: 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
Let all come out in our numbers and support SDP governorship candidate. Magnus knows what governor Wike knows, He already has block vote from the ogoni area. Cole is Ameachi boy and does not have that political zeal to outsmart Wike. From kalabari there are more than five aspirant making it impossible for them to get the necessary votes required to win. Now Sim is from the smallest LGA in terms of voting strength, So if Obidient supporters come out in numbers again wike is a gonna. With some of his political enemies in the state, Wike will not see any vote like he did during the presidential election.
Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by fortunez1(m): 2:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
Una no dey learn . Haba mugu na mugu
derecho:
One thing I know is that PDP will lose in Rivers State.
I don't know who the OBIdient will adopt.
I won't be surprised if Tonye Cole is adopted.

It'd be payback time
Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by OkohIsaac: 4:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
Tonye Cole and Innocent Barikor are ready to bring a Fresh Start to Rivers State.

Join the Tonye Cole Support Group today.

No more jonzing, our time don come.

Join the WhatsApp group here: https:///3YidIiO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Bail Is Free" Spotted In Nigeria Police Station / APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst / Governor Emeka Ihedioha Travelling With Only 3 Convoys (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.