Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

I Still Blame Peter Obi For The Loss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Still Blame Peter Obi For The Loss (3680 Views)

I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory / Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters / Bisi Akande: Nigerians Are Fraudulent, Cheaters, Yet They Still Blame Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Still Blame Peter Obi For The Loss by LikeAking: 5:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
If Peter was a patient soul like Tinubu. PDP would have won this 2023 election...

If you combine Atiku and Peter Obi's votes it supercedes Tinubus vote.

Victory was surly in the hands of PDP, but Peter Obi ruined it..

By now PO, would have been the one jubilating not Tinubu.

Peter will leave to regret is carless 2023 polictical decision..

It's better to be a VP, than having nothing.. He can still contest for the highest office later in life. The most important mission for him to put this one in the bag first.

I rest my case.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For The Loss by LikeAking: 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
Next time let's try to be logical when it comes to election not emotional.

Their is nothing wrong with PO been a VP... He can use that office as a lunch pad to greater heights.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For The Loss by Faber(m): 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
LikeAking:
If Peter was a patient soul like Tinubu. PDP would have won this 2023 election...

It's better to be a VP, than having nothing.. He can still contest for the highest office later in life. The most important mission for him to put this one in the bag first.

I rest my case.

Peter Obi is your next president, bookmark this page. When Dino was shouting "your time have not come, work with Atiku" Obi was laughing at them.
For your mind the meeting Obi attended at Downing Street before decamping to Labour Party was for play right? grin grin

Obi is the choice of Britain for Nigeria right now, and no one can stop that. Watch how the BBC is reporting the elections you will understand

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For The Loss by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
As in eh. Very annoying. Said the same thing since 2021, they were just abusing someone. See am now.

6 Likes

Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For The Loss by macrodata(m): 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
If Peter Obi was in PDP, I wouldn't vote him. Period. Move on you PDP apologist. Soon all your governors will run to LP, Mark my word. The only reason Obi got all this attention is because he exempted himself from your evil baggage party..

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For The Loss by tommy589(m): 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
What is wrong in adhering to rotational presidency principle in PDP? APC followed through despite opposition

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For The Loss by dangoteinlaw: 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
he’s happy he won lagos state 😁😁 these obidients never seize to amaze me. My respect for Atiku just trippled and he’s even more a presidential material than obi. no noise, just respectfully conceited but obi is more interested in tinubu use failing than himself winning, how did this hate come about?

6 Likes

Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For The Loss by LikeAking: 5:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
Faber:

Peter Obi is your next president, bookmark this page. When Dino was shouting "your time have not come, work with Atiku" Obi was laughing at them.
For your mind the meeting Obi attended at Downing Street before decamping to Labour Party was for play right? grin grin

Obi is the choice of Britain for Nigeria right now, and no one can stop that. Watch how the BBC is reporting the elections you will understand

Make we dey watch...

They have just 3 months for court case, before BAT will be sworn in..
Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For The Loss by gidgiddy: 5:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
LikeAking:

I rest my case.

It is not Peter Obi's job to help PDP win elections

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For The Loss by abobote: 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
He wouldn't have gotten that same level of support.
Using Osibanjo as a case study, he can't effect the change we are expecting from him, as a vice president.
Moreover, so many people were not ready to support another Fulani presidency after Buhari

5 Likes

Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For The Loss by ipobarecriminals: 5:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
cool if Somebody”s deceiving you,Don’t deceive yourself. OBI deceive himself with his 🐷 s and got served

3 Likes

Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For The Loss by id911(m): 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
abobote:
Using Osibanjo as a case study, he can't effect the change we are expecting from him, as a vice president.
Moreover, so many people were not ready to support another Fulani presidency after Buhari
You think I would have voted for PDP again with another Fulani man? Dey play, just dey play! Even my two sisters that registered and voted for the first time did that because of Obi.

6 Likes

Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For The Loss by Omoawoke: 5:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
Even if you give all the places they claimed was rigged to obi, he wont still meet up.
Obi did not get two third of states

3 Likes

Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For The Loss by MarketForces: 5:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
LikeAking:

I rest my case.

Why not blame Atiku for his greed and covetousness??

9 Likes

Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For The Loss by toogbasky(m): 5:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
What is wrong with PDP giving Peter Obi the ticket, was he cursed with VP spot,,, it only makes sense to give him the Ticket as Buhari is from the north

8 Likes

Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For The Loss by emmzo(m): 5:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
LikeAking:

I rest my case.

He won in LP. The election was rigged and would have still been rigged if He was in PDP. Know this and know peace.

Who were the 8 million people that voted Tinubu?? I stay in the north and trust me they voted PDP and not APC. We don't know where He got the 8 million votes from.

3 Likes

Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For The Loss by jogojogo: 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
Faber:

Good luck on your hope. Keep dreaming. You think Nigeria is Sao Tome Prisipe?

1 Like

Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For The Loss by KingsCity: 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
LikeAking:

I rest my case.

If he didn’t run, Atiku would not have given him VP. There were vipers like Wike disturbing everybody

1 Like

Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For The Loss by Maazieze(m): 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
macrodata:
If Peter Obi was in PDP, I wouldn't vote him. Period. Move on you PDP apologist. Soon all your governors will run to LP, Mark my word. The only reason Obi got all this attention is because he exempted himself from your evil baggage party..

I would rather LP not accept turn coats from PDP and APC

1 Like

Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For The Loss by Brendaniel: 5:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
LikeAking:

I rest my case.

You people dont still get it, even if they formed alliance with Kwankwaso(PDP+LP+NNPP), Tinubu would have still won based on the arrangement he prepared, he was allocating votes to each party and decided the position each party got, so it is not a case of alliance, Peter Obi won the election with a wide margin and PDP came second while APC came 3rd.

Tinubu was not in the election to contest, he was there to allocate votes and declare himself winner, so no matter the alliance anybody formed, Tinubu had a plan ahead, he placed Obi 3rd to mock him and make PDP feel that the result looks legit.

But PDP too is not falling for it.

Tinubu had rigged the election even before it started....

1 Like

Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For The Loss by jmoore(m): 5:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
PDP urchins blaming Peter Obi for PDP's loss.

Get sense!!

Were you born to be a slave to northern?

Buhari ruled for 8 years and you still want Atiku to rule another.

Why didn't Atiku step down for Peter Obi? Clowns!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For The Loss by Ruggedniggaone: 5:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
Faber:

lol 3 stupid people even like your comment you sound stupid and childish
Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For The Loss by MeMiTi: 6:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
It is not like Atiku is better than Tinubu. They are both the same thing.

1 Like

Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For The Loss by Ruggedniggaone: 6:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
abobote:
but if Atiku win it would have been easy for Obi to contest in 2027 and win but now whether we like it or not tinubu will rule for 8 years and power will return to north so Obi will never become Nigeria president because by the time a northerner finish his 8 years Obi would have been approaching his eighties

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For The Loss by mrvitalis(m): 6:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
LikeAking:

I rest my case.

Of PDP had relegated Igbos and still got Igbo votes would you have even respected Igbos ?

You denied south east it's turn of presidency still denied them vice and expect them to vote for you ?

Obi has positioned himself as the new face of opposition ....any alliance would produce him as it's face ..so blame PDP and leave obi alone

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For The Loss by mrvitalis(m): 6:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
LikeAking:

Their is nothing wrong with PO been a VP... He can use that office as a lunch pad to greater heights.
Is there something wrong with kwankwaso being VP to obi ? Igbos won't play second fiddle with anyone anymore

If PDP doesn't give obi ticket in 2027 we would do same thing proudly

4 Likes

Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For The Loss by stonemasonn: 6:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
Brendaniel:

You people dont still get it, even if they formed alliance with Kwankwaso(PDP+LP+NNPP), Tinubu would have still won based on the arrangement he prepared, he was allocating votes to each party and decided the position each party got, so it is not a case of alliance, Peter Obi won the election with a wide margin and PDP came second while APC came 3rd.

Tinubu was not in the election to contest, he was there to allocate votes and declare himself winner, so no matter the alliance anybody formed, Tinubu had a plan ahead, he placed Obi 3rd to mock him and make PDP feel that the result looks legit.

But PDP too is not falling for it.

Tinubu had rigged the election even before it started....
your delusion is top notch.
Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For The Loss by hush15: 6:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
LikeAking:

I rest my case.

Not true. If anything this election has taught us, PDP needed Obi more than Obi needed PDP. They couldn't even secure the north despite it all. And rather than maintain the stance of 2019, they underestimated obi and short changed him. Rather than convince him to come back and appeal to his obidient movement, they started spreading lies and attack on his person and his movement, trying to defame the man which even triggered more upset. The man they thought was a nobody and decided to wake all the dead retired politicians who couldn't win their states, they couldn't outrun the man. If not Tinubu that reshuffle the numbers in his favor, Labour Party won hands down. Now they see how very vital Obi is.... Now they prefer Obi to win that loose to Tinubu hence the support to work together for court case.

1 Like

Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For The Loss by Brendaniel: 6:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
stonemasonn:
your delusion is top notch.

Nothing delusion here....
Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For The Loss by macrodata(m): 6:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
Maazieze:

I would rather LP not accept turn coats from PDP and APC
me too, but you can't reject people coming to join your party. I'd only like to see that they are not given contracts & juicy positions to loot. Just keep them as sponsors. When they spend money tire, they will run back to another party
Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For The Loss by Mindlog: 6:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
LikeAking:

Just as Osinbajo have, after being VP for 8 years?🤔
Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For The Loss by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
You dey write wetin dey pointless....would u have prefer a northerner to still continue after 8 yrs of buhari rule?

If the gov of rivers state has not been greedy n selfish, PDP would have zone it to south east in the person of peter obi but becos wike tot APC will give it to Amaechi, he jumped in to scatter the PDP zoning arrangement.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Election Petition: Peter Obi Is The Most Dangerous Man In Nigeria / Lagos Remain Top Destination Of Capital Importation Into Nigeria In Q4, 2023 / Soludo's Newly Laid Sub-standard Road In Onitsha Is Washed Away by first rain.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.