Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,847 members, 7,862,778 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

What If Tinubu Ends Up Being One Of The Best Leaders In Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If Tinubu Ends Up Being One Of The Best Leaders In Nigeria? (1653 Views)

IBB One Of Nigeria's Best Leaders / Saheed Akinade-Fijabi: Third Party May Emerge If Tinubu Is Denied APC Ticket / Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If Tinubu Ends Up Being One Of The Best Leaders In Nigeria? by mancoconut: 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
I pray he does, we all want a Nigeria that works so it will be daft and illogical of me to wish Tinubu bad because I'm bitter about Obi not winning, I wish BAT all the best in this new administration. I love my Yoruba people, wonderful peoole. I'll avoid Nairaland for now and focus on football jare 🤣

1 Like

Re: What If Tinubu Ends Up Being One Of The Best Leaders In Nigeria? by didroon43: 9:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
How can you even think about such? Someone that evidently rigged his way to power through his cronies would now be the best?

Through that act, he forced his way and it shows how messed up the whole government entity is.
Re: What If Tinubu Ends Up Being One Of The Best Leaders In Nigeria? by Raheeqilmaktoom: 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
Muhammad234:
They will not allow him

Who are they? We don't start again.

Very soon, a cabal will emerge.
Re: What If Tinubu Ends Up Being One Of The Best Leaders In Nigeria? by lwisee: 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
People will start Praising him by this time next year.
Our people in diaspora will start returning from 2025
Save this post.

2 Likes

Re: What If Tinubu Ends Up Being One Of The Best Leaders In Nigeria? by WATCHOVER(m): 9:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:
Considering Tinubu's past achievements in Lagos state, Nigerians should give him some time to see how his presidency would look like. One thing I am certain about is , Tinubu is a team assembler. He knows how to pick the right person for the right job.

Better Nigeria ahead with Tinubu's presidency
Never!
Re: What If Tinubu Ends Up Being One Of The Best Leaders In Nigeria? by stuffs2002: 11:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
shuttox:
I don't believe that bullshit

He installed Buhari ..We suffered for 8 years
He couldn't complain
He is selfish
Now is my turn that was his campaign statement

Mark my words

Bitter IPOB everywhere

1 Like

Re: What If Tinubu Ends Up Being One Of The Best Leaders In Nigeria? by stuffs2002: 11:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
Jashub:
Tinubu will be the nightmare that will haunt Nigeria's history for generations to come . Infact, he would be used as a case study to dissuade future generations from having a sense of entitlement when it comes to leadership

"The North has the number to retain the power if they so wish but APC Northern Governors decided to build a united Nigeria. Some of you may not understand today but history will remember those Governors individually and collectively even far more than some of us that jettisoned politics for national cohesion. They have made our faith in Nigeria stronger"

---- Wike February, 2023

1 Like

Re: What If Tinubu Ends Up Being One Of The Best Leaders In Nigeria? by Jashub: 11:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
stuffs2002:

"The North has the number to retain the power if they so wish but APC Northern Governors decided to build a united Nigeria. Some of you may not understand today but history will remember those Governors individually and collectively even far more than some of us that jettisoned politics for national cohesion. They have made our faith in Nigeria stronger"

---- Wike February, 2023
Yoruba muslim., believe Wike at your own peril .
Re: What If Tinubu Ends Up Being One Of The Best Leaders In Nigeria? by stuffs2002: 11:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
Jashub:
Yoruba muslim., believe Wike at your own peril .

As E dey pain you, E dey sweet us

1 Like

Re: What If Tinubu Ends Up Being One Of The Best Leaders In Nigeria? by Jashub: 11:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
stuffs2002:

As E dey pain you, E dey sweet us
How please ? As I dey , I go flex for this regime pass your papa wey na slave to me
Re: What If Tinubu Ends Up Being One Of The Best Leaders In Nigeria? by stuffs2002: 12:25am On Mar 02, 2023
Jashub:
Shut up idiot ...Arne like you can never rule Nigeria.

Matsiyaci ma ciyin namar jaki. aladen banza

1 Like

Re: What If Tinubu Ends Up Being One Of The Best Leaders In Nigeria? by shuttox: 12:26am On Mar 02, 2023
stuffs2002:

Bitter IPOB everywhere

Tinubu slave spotted
Re: What If Tinubu Ends Up Being One Of The Best Leaders In Nigeria? by Jashub: 12:31am On Mar 02, 2023
stuffs2002:

Matsiyaci ma ciyin namar jaki. aladen banza
Ubanka ...Na uwanku bai taba jinka fata.
Re: What If Tinubu Ends Up Being One Of The Best Leaders In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 02, 2023
madridguy:
Surely, he will do his best. The track record is there for everyone to see.

What track record. You guys like to celebrate mediocrity.
Re: What If Tinubu Ends Up Being One Of The Best Leaders In Nigeria? by rummmy: 12:37am On Mar 02, 2023
Shettima will be the actor...
Re: What If Tinubu Ends Up Being One Of The Best Leaders In Nigeria? by stuffs2002: 12:41am On Mar 02, 2023
Jashub:
Ubanka ...Na uwanku bai taba jinka fata.

Shege, alade, abin da aka tsinta a Bola
YUU R A borne SLAVE&U will neva hav sense. PIIG

1 Like

Re: What If Tinubu Ends Up Being One Of The Best Leaders In Nigeria? by stuffs2002: 12:43am On Mar 02, 2023
shuttox:

Tinubu slave spotted

IPOB are always confused.. First they said Tinubu was the slave, now they call others slave.

FYI, I am a Northerner which make YUU my natural SLAVE

1 Like

Re: What If Tinubu Ends Up Being One Of The Best Leaders In Nigeria? by Jashub: 12:44am On Mar 02, 2023
stuffs2002:

Shege, alade, abin da aka tsinta a Bola
YUU R A borne SLAVE&U will neva hav sense. PIIG
Your father is a fvcking talakwa who will continue cleaning shoes until he dies in that poverty he came out from grin
Re: What If Tinubu Ends Up Being One Of The Best Leaders In Nigeria? by Goke7: 12:46am On Mar 02, 2023
IgOga:
He is a good leader...but many of you chose to vote a packaged fraud but thank God that Nigerians rejected Peter Obi

How folks think obi was a better option to Tinubu amazes me. Difference so clear

1 Like

Re: What If Tinubu Ends Up Being One Of The Best Leaders In Nigeria? by stuffs2002: 12:48am On Mar 02, 2023
Jashub:
Your father is a fvcking talakwa who will continue cleaning shoes until he dies in that poverty he came out from grin

Aiyah, dan akuya! An yar da romon sa, an sha miyar kare, a gidan bamaguje. Idan Barewa ta ji busar kaho a gidan kura, ta san ba gayetar amsawa ba ne.

Dis banza bakwai is not even a real northerner with his weak Hausa.

Your type would not even be able to clean my shoes if not for social media

1 Like

Re: What If Tinubu Ends Up Being One Of The Best Leaders In Nigeria? by Jashub: 12:58am On Mar 02, 2023
stuffs2002:

Aiyah, dan akuya! An yar da romon sa, an sha miyar kare, a gidan bamaguje. Idan Barewa ta ji busar kaho a gidan kura, ta san ba gayetar amsawa ba ne.

Dis banza bakwai is not even a real northerner with his weak Hausa.

Your type would not even be able to clean my shoes if not for social media
You must be stupid , is hausa your father's langauge? To be honest, social media is protecting you, if not I would have gladly slaughtered you for free . Daniska
Re: What If Tinubu Ends Up Being One Of The Best Leaders In Nigeria? by stuffs2002: 1:13am On Mar 02, 2023
Jashub:
You must be stupid , is hausa your father's langauge? To be honest, social media is protecting you, if not I would have gladly slaughtered you for free . Daniska

Shattap SLAVE

Banzan tsine nen arne kawai wanda an ka deibe wa albarka.
Re: What If Tinubu Ends Up Being One Of The Best Leaders In Nigeria? by GreyLaw(m): 2:27am On Mar 02, 2023
VeryKindHearted:
It's possible that Tinubu will end up giving answers to so many Nigerian problems.

I may not have voted for him, but I have an inkling that he will surely be one of the best.

Let's give him a chance.

Madness is doing the same thing and expecting a different results. A thief remains a thief and will keep stealing. Your standard is too low. Raise the bar. Stop stupid conjectures and demand the best and you'll get thr best.

1 Like

Re: What If Tinubu Ends Up Being One Of The Best Leaders In Nigeria? by olaoyeisrael8: 8:50am On Mar 02, 2023
I wonder.. Nigerians too like suffer especially ortom kins men. I wonder.. Nigerians too like suffer especially ortom kins men. ...
Re: What If Tinubu Ends Up Being One Of The Best Leaders In Nigeria? by MightySparrow: 8:55am On Mar 02, 2023
We don't expect less.

Awolowo's blood is in his veins.

OBJ also comes to mind.
Re: What If Tinubu Ends Up Being One Of The Best Leaders In Nigeria? by beardedboy(m): 8:56am On Mar 02, 2023
shuttox:
I don't believe that bullshit

He installed Buhari ..We suffered for 8 years
He couldn't complain
He is selfish
Now is my turn that was his campaign statement

Mark my words
You alone will carry the burden of your pessimism.

1 Like

Re: What If Tinubu Ends Up Being One Of The Best Leaders In Nigeria? by beardedboy(m): 8:56am On Mar 02, 2023
shuttox:

Where is the track record ??
Who's fault is it that you can't read.

1 Like

Re: What If Tinubu Ends Up Being One Of The Best Leaders In Nigeria? by beardedboy(m): 8:57am On Mar 02, 2023
Jashub:
Tinubu will be the nightmare that will haunt Nigeria's history for generations to come . Infact, he would be used as a case study to dissuade future generations from having a sense of entitlement when it comes to leadership
It's you that will be haunted to your grave.

Tinubu's tenure will bring progress and prosperity to me and my generations.

Aameen
Re: What If Tinubu Ends Up Being One Of The Best Leaders In Nigeria? by beardedboy(m): 8:58am On Mar 02, 2023
ZUBY77:
A half dead man ?
Half dead that beat you all Bala blue!
Re: What If Tinubu Ends Up Being One Of The Best Leaders In Nigeria? by swaggerjack: 9:54am On Mar 02, 2023
VeryKindHearted:
It's possible that Tinubu will end up giving answers to so many Nigerian problems.

I may not have voted for him, but I have an inkling that he will surely be one of the best.

Let's give him a chance.
Nothing is new under the sun

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi’s Outing Shows There Are Ballot Boxes On Twitter - Aviation Minister Says / Update: Igbos Left In Sudan Evacuated / Anambra FDI Overtakes Ogun, Osun In 2022 Despite Sit At Home (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.