Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

Ohanaeze-ndigbo Calls On Ndigbo To Vote Sanwoolu Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze-ndigbo Calls On Ndigbo To Vote Sanwoolu Out (1361 Views)

PVC: Tinubu Not Responsible For Attack On Ndigbo In Lagos — Chinedu Ogah / Ohanaeze Criticise Bulkachuwa Over Inflammatory Comments On Ndigbo / Lagosians Chased Sanwoolu Out Of Teslim Balogun Stadium. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze-ndigbo Calls On Ndigbo To Vote Sanwoolu Out by Kyase(m): 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
Sammy07:
Lol. But the igbos in Lagos don't have the numbers.

Yprunas wey dey follow igbo people like zombies

Make dem just post am for social media, una boys go make sure it happened

Behaving like Igbo slaves
Re: Ohanaeze-ndigbo Calls On Ndigbo To Vote Sanwoolu Out by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
KGD10:

Can you imagine? Clamouring to unseat Sanwo olu , the best governor in Nigeria for one useless illiterate who can't even write well? It's like they want to drown in lagoon.

Bro, I even deeply regret not joining his Nairaland Q&A thread to embarrass the dullard and teach him rudiments of leadership so he can appreciate he is a joker.

Aside poor Grammer, his responses were so pathetically devoid of intellectual gravitas I simply decided to ignore an individual I viewed a charlatan too far below me to gain my audience.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze-ndigbo Calls On Ndigbo To Vote Sanwoolu Out by sunbreaker: 10:37am On Mar 03, 2023
If you said you are accommodating/Libra unknowingly you will harbour mad person. All Yoruba can see the result now or can group of any Yoruba go to Enugu and bost he want unseat even local govt chairman?
Re: Ohanaeze-ndigbo Calls On Ndigbo To Vote Sanwoolu Out by sunbreaker: 10:50am On Mar 03, 2023
Dsalvo:

Exactly. The guy has always had a funny outlook and the same laissez-faire attitude that will totally destroy the advantage Lagos and the SW have carefully, to universal commendation, carved for themselves, because of outstanding leaders like Fashola and Sanwo Olu etal, in the cesspit of misrule called Nigeria.

Those who parade the worst leaders in their region and home State now tell us they want to 'liberate' Lagos using GRV?

It is only in Nigeria that charity never begins at home.

It is only in our warped nation that those who have a 40 year future battle to turn around misrule in their region and States of origin tell us they are best placed to determine who becomes governor elsewhere.

Those who are from the worst, most-terrorized and misruled region and States now telling us they must ensure Sanwo Olu, the best Governor in Nigeria, is not returned as Governor of Lagos? Lunacy that 'woke' fools enabled to germinate.
even if Sanwo-Olu is the worst gov.in entire universe,this is derogative statement on Yoruba's not Sanwo-Olu. Can any tribe go to Anambra and say that to local gov.chairman?

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze-ndigbo Calls On Ndigbo To Vote Sanwoolu Out by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 03, 2023
sunbreaker:
even if Sanwo-Olu is the worst gov.in entire universe,this is derogative statement on Yoruba's not Sanwo-Olu. Can any tribe go to Anambra and say that to local gov.chairman?

Correct but many 'woke' Yorubas today are incapable of appreciating this simple point you make.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze-ndigbo Calls On Ndigbo To Vote Sanwoolu Out by Otunbakayce: 11:34am On Mar 03, 2023
Dsalvo:

Very wicked and vindictively malevolent people. I am glad it was 'woke' Banky wellington, the type who will deny Yorubas in public to famz Igbo, that got served big time.

Dumb azz born-throway idiots like Macaroni and Falz should be given the cold shoulder from now on by well-meaning and patriotic Yorubas.

What have we, out of all Nigerians, not given these Igbo people? Yet their soul is never at peace unless when fighting, undermining or sabotaging us.

They now want Sanwo Olu, best Governor in Nigeria by far, out? We will meet them uncompromisingly at the polls next saturday.
Empty rants! As a reasonable Yoruba I will definitely vote against sanwoolu.
I won't vote a man who invited Soldiers to kill unarmed youths.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze-ndigbo Calls On Ndigbo To Vote Sanwoolu Out by YorubaSamurai: 11:37am On Mar 03, 2023
Never see tribe like igbos before.. Why Una too like anotherman property?
Them swear for una

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidential Poll: Obi Makes U-turn, Says He’ll Challenge Process, Outcome / World Bank Meetings: The Truth Has Caught Up With Apc’s Lies - Ewah / Six African Cities Make It Onto the Global Top 100 Brands List (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.