Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,824 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

Nigerians, Let Give Tinubu The Benefit Of The Doubt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians, Let Give Tinubu The Benefit Of The Doubt (1039 Views)

Bode George: Nigerians Should Give Tinubu One More Year To Fix Nigeria / Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory / Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians, Let Give Tinubu The Benefit Of The Doubt by Stormtrooper11(m): 5:03am On Mar 02, 2023
Philgafauto:

Please let your allegiance be to the Nigerian people.

Our allegiance is to the Nigerian people and constitution not the Nigerian ruling class.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Let Give Tinubu The Benefit Of The Doubt by Injera(f): 9:16am On Mar 02, 2023
PlayMaker14:
A quick question, be sincere with your answer, it will help us know if you are been truthful or you're just another Bloody Hypocrite,

Did Tinubu/APC win the presidential election cleanly?
Till you know how to use being and been you deserve no answer
Re: Nigerians, Let Give Tinubu The Benefit Of The Doubt by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:54am On Mar 02, 2023
Ojiofor:

To give him benefit of the doubt will depend on his actions or inactions after he is sworn in as president.
It is up to him to prove himself as a president of all Nigerians.
And from your comment I begin mine.

The Urchin Op is very scared of what present opposition could portend for Oga winna because he was here and participated in the very caustic campaign fights here.
The OBIdients stoutly met every of their inventions and intentions to pull down our candidate, with even more brute force.
So, that's what Op wouldn't want taken down into Tinubu's tenure, if this illegality perchance stands.

Tinubu is still same old him. He will still trip and need assistance to move about freely,he will still release more content for skit makers, Op is tryna say, don't make them an issue.

And by the way, I don't know why people commenting can't sport the arrogance in his original post and comment section. This is for those saying op was humble

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Let Give Tinubu The Benefit Of The Doubt by Ojiofor: 10:59am On Mar 02, 2023
BeardedmeatR:

The Urchin Op is very scared of what present opposition could portend for Oga winna because he was here and participated in the very caustic campaign fights here.
The OBIdients stoutly met every of their inventions and intentions to pull down our candidate, with even more brute force.
So, that's what Op wouldn't want taken down into Tinubu's tenure, if this illegality perchance stands.

Tinubu is still same old him. He will still trip and need assistance to move about freely,he will still release more content for skit makers, Op is tryna say, don't make them an issue.

And by the way, I don't know why people commenting can't sport the arrogance in his original post and comment section. This is for those saying op was humble

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Let Give Tinubu The Benefit Of The Doubt by helinues: 7:27am On Mar 04, 2023
BeardedmeatR:

Did you sign an agreement with failure?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Congratulations Labour Party For Winning Lagos State / Breaking! Unknown Gunmen Write Anambra Communities, Declare 4-day Sit-at-home / 6 River Ports That Are Busier Than All The Lagos Ports In Volume Of Transactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.