Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Kelis Called ‘kunta Kinte,’ ‘disgusting Nigerian’ @ London Airport - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kelis Called ‘kunta Kinte,’ ‘disgusting Nigerian’ @ London Airport (8726 Views)

Denrele Wears Very Long Braids: Fierce Or Disgusting? / Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla / American Singer Kelis Called Slave And Disgusting Nigerian At London Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelis Called ‘kunta Kinte,’ ‘disgusting Nigerian’ @ London Airport by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:13pm On Feb 17, 2012
You're absolutely right, Nigerians/AAs don't need to be surprise if a white or any race called black folks they see Nigerian LOL cos most black in diaspora were Nigerian descent & the slave trade history book stated that Nigeria[badagry, Lagos] is where the slave trade centre was back then in west africa.

It was also in Ghana and many other African countries. Majority of the black groups in the UK are CARRIB!! So tell me why he didnt just call her a damn Yardy? Why Nigeran? You're busy making excuses for his reason for calling her Nigeria, epele o. Mr Oyibo, that understand how the oyibos reason. Who else would call an oyibo "sir" other than a bloody Nigerian? He mentioned Nigerian cos he knows how yall bow to them. Simple as that.
Re: Kelis Called ‘kunta Kinte,’ ‘disgusting Nigerian’ @ London Airport by Tosinville(m): 10:54pm On Feb 17, 2012
Now i realize you're just a troll who don't have any idea bout what the rest were discussing about here, you still need wisdom. Big ups to baby boy & the rest.
Re: Kelis Called ‘kunta Kinte,’ ‘disgusting Nigerian’ @ London Airport by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:58pm On Feb 17, 2012
Thanks for proving my point. You are frothing at the mouth about Spain, now you cant explain where the hell Spain even came from in the discussion.

Illiterates trying to school people.

Please ignore my comments in the future instead of yarning gibberish at me. Bloody slave.
Re: Kelis Called ‘kunta Kinte,’ ‘disgusting Nigerian’ @ London Airport by Tosinville(m): 11:02pm On Feb 17, 2012
and your story doesnt change
the fact that IN GENERAL
Nigerians take whatever from
oyibos. Even in Naija sef,
German treat Nigerians like
dogs. Make I hear word abeg.

know? LOL. AINT NOTHING
NIGERIAN ABOUT KELIS abeg!
She's Hispanic! Know indeed. He
mentioned her being Nigerian
cos he's used to insulting
Nigerians.

^^Were u not d one dat type that bout kelis bin Hispanic?
Re: Kelis Called ‘kunta Kinte,’ ‘disgusting Nigerian’ @ London Airport by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:07pm On Feb 17, 2012
You live in the US and arent aware that Peurto-Ricans are under the Hispanic umbrella?

I dont follow the one-drop rule so the people I call black are usually full black which she is not.

Point REMAINS if that British man had to call her anything, I would expect him to call her Carrib, she looks more Carrib than West African.

You think it's a coincidence they have more shyt to say about Nigerians over Jamicans and the like?
Re: Kelis Called ‘kunta Kinte,’ ‘disgusting Nigerian’ @ London Airport by Tosinville(m): 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2012
^^Madam, all what you have been saying were all bunch of craps here and u still need more knowledges so u need to stick with grown-ups.

Kelis father is african american while her mother is half chinese half puerto rican then what she is?

B.Obama's father is kenya (black) while his mother is white then what he is? Answer.
Re: Kelis Called ‘kunta Kinte,’ ‘disgusting Nigerian’ @ London Airport by Tosinville(m): 11:25pm On Feb 17, 2012
I laugh LOL, look at this cretin, a mishap to her generation calling ppl slaves here, nit.
Re: Kelis Called ‘kunta Kinte,’ ‘disgusting Nigerian’ @ London Airport by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:27pm On Feb 17, 2012
He's biracial. Without his WHITE family, he wouldnt be where he is today. Can you name one thing his father did other than provide Fluid? Make I hear word.

what is your point?

Nigerians cant even have discussion anymore without throwing Obama in the mix. I feel bad for him.  grin

Dude you dont have to agree with me. I couldnt care less.

Nigerians are always treated like animals in the airport. Do any of them have the guts to report it? NO. They go around begging the airport officials. Are you gonna deny this?
Re: Kelis Called ‘kunta Kinte,’ ‘disgusting Nigerian’ @ London Airport by Tosinville(m): 11:29pm On Feb 17, 2012
ThiefOfHeart
For instance your dad is from Ondo while ur mum is frm Oyo then whats your state of origin, kido?
Re: Kelis Called ‘kunta Kinte,’ ‘disgusting Nigerian’ @ London Airport by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:29pm On Feb 17, 2012
Calling people cretins YET he has a bible verse in his siggy.

Jesus will deny you at the gate. Dont worry.  grin
Re: Kelis Called ‘kunta Kinte,’ ‘disgusting Nigerian’ @ London Airport by Tosinville(m): 11:33pm On Feb 17, 2012
Madam, FYI there's nothing like biracial race, kids hail from their father side.
Re: Kelis Called ‘kunta Kinte,’ ‘disgusting Nigerian’ @ London Airport by Tosinville(m): 11:35pm On Feb 17, 2012
Madam, are you saying without Obama's white mother he can't be where he is today? LOL look at slave mentality in you.
Re: Kelis Called ‘kunta Kinte,’ ‘disgusting Nigerian’ @ London Airport by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:35pm On Feb 17, 2012
Tosinville:

Madam, FYI there's nothing like biracial race, kids hail from their father side.

Tell that to the Ghanians and other countries that follow matrilineal route.

Talk about ignorance  undecided
Re: Kelis Called ‘kunta Kinte,’ ‘disgusting Nigerian’ @ London Airport by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:38pm On Feb 17, 2012
Tosinville:

Madam, are you saying without Obama's white mother he can't be where he is today? LOL look at slave mentality in you.

You're the slave making excuses for a white brit calling Kelis a "disgusting Nigerian"

and UNFORTUNATELY, it's his mother's side that got him where he is. Do you know ANYTHING about this man? Or you just like mentioning his name for the sake of it?

Johnny just comes arguing with me. So rude.
Re: Kelis Called ‘kunta Kinte,’ ‘disgusting Nigerian’ @ London Airport by Tosinville(m): 11:38pm On Feb 17, 2012
ThiefOfHeart
Pls don't be an ignorant to what i'm trying to teach ya now, it might be of help to later trust me cos all what u blab bout were craps.
Re: Kelis Called ‘kunta Kinte,’ ‘disgusting Nigerian’ @ London Airport by Tosinville(m): 11:39pm On Feb 17, 2012
ThiefOfHeart
Pls don't be an ignorant to what i'm trying to teach ya now, it might be of help to later trust me cos all what u blab bout were craps.
Re: Kelis Called ‘kunta Kinte,’ ‘disgusting Nigerian’ @ London Airport by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:41pm On Feb 17, 2012
Dude go and sit down and stop making noise. abeg  undecided

Im done arguing with you. Ive made my opinion clear from the beginning. What you think means nothing to me. You and your horrible English is boring me.

"craps", since when does crap need to be pluralized?  
Re: Kelis Called ‘kunta Kinte,’ ‘disgusting Nigerian’ @ London Airport by Tosinville(m): 11:53pm On Feb 17, 2012
Besides what do you know about B.Obama that you're just talking about? are you his family or relative?

You don't even know nothing bout Kelis calling her Hispanic not to talk of Obama that i can trash u about him in every angles hahaha! don't even go there abeg. Sorry i don't argue with juveniles, have fun :d olodo.
Re: Kelis Called ‘kunta Kinte,’ ‘disgusting Nigerian’ @ London Airport by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:57pm On Feb 17, 2012
How did you get here sef? Cargo? grin
Re: Kelis Called ‘kunta Kinte,’ ‘disgusting Nigerian’ @ London Airport by babyboy3(m): 12:05am On Feb 18, 2012
This slave keeps following me up and down. I believe Nigerians, IN NAIJA, the UK and the US act like bloody mumus when it comes to oyibos

Remove the CHIP on your shoulder!!!!

Why dont you go and learn a new hobby? (I recommend cooking)

Because at the rate you are spewing rubbish, we would run out of land field to fill,
Re: Kelis Called ‘kunta Kinte,’ ‘disgusting Nigerian’ @ London Airport by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:06am On Feb 18, 2012
They have come again. They have come again. Gbegboruns have come again. Jobless dudes don come again grin
Re: Kelis Called ‘kunta Kinte,’ ‘disgusting Nigerian’ @ London Airport by babyboy3(m): 12:18am On Feb 18, 2012
Ha ha ha ha oh my day, 

Do you honestly think Nairalanders take a Paris Hilton wannabe serious? (by the way Is it Halloween?)

By the way as an outsider, what do you think about the human race?
Re: Kelis Called ‘kunta Kinte,’ ‘disgusting Nigerian’ @ London Airport by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:25am On Feb 18, 2012
Yea it was Halloween.  smiley African Xena  kiss

Edit: I see the mods cleaned up grin
Re: Kelis Called ‘kunta Kinte,’ ‘disgusting Nigerian’ @ London Airport by omar22(m): 7:53pm On Feb 18, 2012
Baby-boy

Someone didn't understand your? ?
Re: Kelis Called ‘kunta Kinte,’ ‘disgusting Nigerian’ @ London Airport by Eve100000: 12:34am On Feb 21, 2012
ThiefOfHearts:

You're the slave making excuses for a white brit calling Kelis a "disgusting Nigerian"

and UNFORTUNATELY, it's his mother's side that got him where he is. Do you know ANYTHING about this man? Or you just like mentioning his name for the sake of it?

Johnny just comes arguing with me. So rude.

Don't get insulted, but is your job devoted to spreading ignorance?
Re: Kelis Called ‘kunta Kinte,’ ‘disgusting Nigerian’ @ London Airport by Eve100000: 12:40am On Feb 21, 2012
ThiefOfHearts:

How did you get here sef? Cargo? grin

Pls Shock me, say something intelligent.
Re: Kelis Called ‘kunta Kinte,’ ‘disgusting Nigerian’ @ London Airport by Eve100000: 1:05am On Feb 21, 2012
ThiefOfHearts:

He's biracial. Without his WHITE family, he wouldnt be where he is today. Can you name one thing his father did other than provide Fluid? Make I hear word.

what is your point?

Nigerians cant even have discussion anymore without throwing Obama in the mix. I feel bad for him.  grin

Dude you dont have to agree with me. I couldnt care less.

Nigerians are always treated like animals in the airport. Do any of them have the guts to report it? NO. They go around begging the airport officials. Are you gonna deny this?

Wow!!! Say hello to idiocy. What? You've known each other along time? 

Re: Kelis Called ‘kunta Kinte,’ ‘disgusting Nigerian’ @ London Airport by Eve100000: 1:17am On Feb 21, 2012
baby-boy:

Ha ha ha ha oh my day, 

Do you honestly think Nairalanders take a Paris Hilton wannabe serious? (by the way Is it Halloween?)

By the way as an outsider, what do you think about the human race?

Baby boy pls don't trade words with some1(thiefofheart)thats a living proof that man can live without a brain!
Re: Kelis Called ‘kunta Kinte,’ ‘disgusting Nigerian’ @ London Airport by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:55am On Feb 21, 2012
If I should stay, I would only be in your wayyyyy.

Ciao.
Re: Kelis Called ‘kunta Kinte,’ ‘disgusting Nigerian’ @ London Airport by babyboy3(m): 7:07am On Feb 21, 2012
Don't get insulted, but is your job devoted to spreading ignorance?

Its more like she making a career of it, She could start an argument in an empty room!!!
Re: Kelis Called ‘kunta Kinte,’ ‘disgusting Nigerian’ @ London Airport by Eve100000: 7:27am On Feb 21, 2012
ThiefOfHearts:

If I should stay, I would only be in your wayyyyy.

Ciao.

Very well then bitch! I'm gonna get you a condom. That way you can have protection when you go f**k yourself!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Meet The Contestants For Miss Bum Bum Brazil 2014 / Singer Zinoleesky Buys New Lexus Car Worth ₦4.5 Million / Regina Daniel's Boyfriend Gift Her N500k Iphonex,after Losing Phone To Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.