Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Can Peter Obi Retrieve His Presidential Mandate As He Did In Anambra? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Peter Obi Retrieve His Presidential Mandate As He Did In Anambra? (633 Views)

Wike: Judiciary Right When Obi Reclaimed Mandate As Gov, Wrong When He Lost / Obi Will Reclaim His Presidential Mandate – Charly Boy / We Will Retrieve Stolen Presidential Mandate Says PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Peter Obi Retrieve His Presidential Mandate As He Did In Anambra? by FreedomfromtheT: 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
I believe that Peter Obi won the 2023 presidential election.
I believe he got more votes than were announced by INEC.
I believe when everything is checked his votes will surpass those of Tinubu and Atiku.
I believe he scored more than 25% in more than 24 states with Abuja.
If the above are the case, can Peter Obi indeed retrieve his presidential mandate the way he did in Anambra?

2 Likes

Re: Can Peter Obi Retrieve His Presidential Mandate As He Did In Anambra? by Parachoko: 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
Questions will also be ask about the results he got in the East

2 Likes

Re: Can Peter Obi Retrieve His Presidential Mandate As He Did In Anambra? by FreedomfromtheT: 8:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
Parachoko:

You are free to ask sir.
I don't think he has anything to hide.

3 Likes

Re: Can Peter Obi Retrieve His Presidential Mandate As He Did In Anambra? by Ikea81: 8:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
Parachoko:

You can go and verify!

@OP, yes he can reclaim his mandate but I believe his leading complaint will be no election happened at all cos INEC breached it's guidelines that are backed by law.
Re: Can Peter Obi Retrieve His Presidential Mandate As He Did In Anambra? by Parachoko: 8:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
You are free to ask sir.
I don't think he has anything to hide.
Good

I'm sure all the Political Parties are going a through the results
Re: Can Peter Obi Retrieve His Presidential Mandate As He Did In Anambra? by Parachoko: 8:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ikea81:

You can go and verify!

@OP, yes he can reclaim his mandate but I believe his leading complaint will be no election happened at all cos INEC breached it's guidelines that are backed by law.
Which of her law did INEC break?

What are his other complains?
Re: Can Peter Obi Retrieve His Presidential Mandate As He Did In Anambra? by ElSudani: 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
According to psychologists there are 5 stages of grief:
1 Denial
2 Anger
3 Bargaining
4 Depression
5 Acceptance

Zombidients are still in the first stage.

1 Like

Re: Can Peter Obi Retrieve His Presidential Mandate As He Did In Anambra? by FreedomfromtheT: 8:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
Parachoko:
Good

I'm sure all the Political Parties are going a through the results
They are all free to and they have to.
Re: Can Peter Obi Retrieve His Presidential Mandate As He Did In Anambra? by FreedomfromtheT: 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
ElSudani:
According to psychologists there are 5 stages of grief:
1 Denial
2 Anger
3 Bargaining
4 Depression
5 Acceptance

Zombidients are still in the first stage.
He who laughs last laughs best.
Re: Can Peter Obi Retrieve His Presidential Mandate As He Did In Anambra? by YungMillionaire: 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
It is not what you 'believe,' it is what you can prove. Can you prove ALL these claims you have made? If No then the election was free and fair.
Re: Can Peter Obi Retrieve His Presidential Mandate As He Did In Anambra? by FreedomfromtheT: 11:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
YungMillionaire:
It is not what you 'believe,' it is what you can prove. Can you prove ALL these claims you have made? If No then the election was free and fair.
Is that why some of you are saying 'go to court, go to court?'
So you think it will be hard or impossible to prove?
God is wiser than you are. The same God that helped Peter Obi retrieve his stolen mandate to become Anambra state governor will help him with all the necessary evidence to retrieve his mandate if it was indeed stolen.
Re: Can Peter Obi Retrieve His Presidential Mandate As He Did In Anambra? by Okoroawusa: 11:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
Anakogheri
Re: Can Peter Obi Retrieve His Presidential Mandate As He Did In Anambra? by Neoteny7: 11:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Is that why some of you are saying 'go to court, go to court?'
So you think it will be hard or impossible to prove?
God is wiser than you are. The same God that helped Peter Obi retrieve his stolen mandate to become Anambra state governor will help him with all the necessary evidence to retrieve his mandate if it was indeed stolen.

Wait.

So if your god will ultimately enable Gringori obtain his "mandate", why did your god allow Gringori to suffer humiliation and defeat? Was your god having fun first, or was he an impotent god who has to struggle with the affairs of lowly man?
Re: Can Peter Obi Retrieve His Presidential Mandate As He Did In Anambra? by FreedomfromtheT: 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Anakogheri
If you are happy that someone's election mandate or most coveted property was stolen and wishing that he does not get it back, you might just be asking for same to be your portion.
Re: Can Peter Obi Retrieve His Presidential Mandate As He Did In Anambra? by FreedomfromtheT: 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
Neoteny7:

Wait.

So if your god will ultimately enable Gringori obtain his "mandate", why did your god allow Gringori to suffer humiliation and defeat? Was your god having fun first, or was he an impotent god who has to struggle with the affairs of lowly man?

My God's ways are different from man's way's.
There is nothing humiliating about election defeat moreso when it is glaring that it was not defeat in the actual sense.
Getting your property back after it was stolen is sweeter than when it was not. It is the caught thief and his accomplises that eventually get humiliated.

(1) (Reply)

The First Full Blooded Yoruba Man To Rule Nigeria. / Tinubu Urchinns Howfa? INEC Has Postponed Saturdays Election / Lagos APC & INEC Now Using Tipex To Change Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.