Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Why Am I Getting The Cult Vibe Out Of This Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Am I Getting The Cult Vibe Out Of This Election (353 Views)

Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? / The Cult Of Mbaka Exposes A Fanatical Trait Among Igbos / 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Am I Getting The Cult Vibe Out Of This Election by Civetcat: 8:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
If you are one of those who simply wants a president from the southeast and that this is the main reason for wanting Obi ,you can exclude yourself .

According to these social media brainwashed , they are conducting a revolution . What revolution?
Those who have not forsaken their critical thinking ability , this election was APC vs PDP vs PDP.
Obi is not different from any PDP politician. His style might differ but the substance is the same . Same old brigade
You had a genuine troublemaker in Omoyale Sowore whose entire platform is to upend the system( I have my reservations but I do not doubt his sincerity) , but you chose the younger version of the same thieves who led Nigeria into its current perilous state.
Those of us who followed political governance at the time know that Peter Obi was a mediocre governor at best . A bad governor if you consider the allocation the states were getting at the time and the taxes he could have generated from anambra. The sick governor (Sullivan Chime ) was a hundred times better than Obi .This is the same person that people are expecting to rescue them .

Pathetic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Am I Getting The Cult Vibe Out Of This Election by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
That’s why I laugh at people who think Obi was some form of messiah. Nigerians would have experienced the worst regret ever. They are all the same. Time to move on and pray for the incoming government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Am I Getting The Cult Vibe Out Of This Election by Babalegba(m): 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
You are insulting the prophet. It is verboten and unacceptable undecided

(1) (Reply)

UPDATED: Obi Could Not Have Won Presidential Election – Atiku / Asiwaju Needs A Biography Or Autobiography / 6 Reason Why You Must Vote GRV As Next Gov Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.