Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Tinubu's Presidency: The Disrespect From Other African Countries Have Started - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Presidency: The Disrespect From Other African Countries Have Started (4424 Views)

"Asiwaju Tinubu Doesn't Deserve Disrespect From Anybody....." Wike Blast Critics / 2023: Tinubu Presidency Will Help Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode / 2023: Low Turnout As Yoruba Summit Pushes For Tinubu Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Presidency: The Disrespect From Other African Countries Have Started by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 02, 2023
Millz404:
🤣🤣 All these African countries we are always picking on now have one master strike to keep us mute. Chai God
Wait till they hear he’s an international criminal. Tinubu supporters have no shame.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Presidency: The Disrespect From Other African Countries Have Started by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2023
@Fira09

Repeating and believing a lie a million times will not make it the truth. I am not a splinter. But you can believe I am though.

There is no virtue in supporting the wicked.we all will reap what we sow.

Almost a decade ago,people found love on this forum. Get hangouts and get together. With no fear of cuberbullying. People got jobs and found a solace in the warmth of a good forum . Old nairalanders can attest to this.

It has become a sordid version of what it used to be.

You guys that throw support to him aren't doing him a favor. The applause and likes and defence he gets is what keeps him going because he feels he is entertaining you forgetting that you all will just have a good laugh and move on to your productive life while he is wasting his youth.
It is well

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Presidency: The Disrespect From Other African Countries Have Started by Fira09(m): 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
Bullythebully:
@Fira09

Repeating and believing a lie a million times will not make it the truth. I am not a splinter. But you can believe I am though.

There is no virtue in supporting the wicked.we all will reap what we sow.

Almost a decade ago,people found love on this forum. Get hangouts and get together. With no fear of cuberbullying. People got jobs and found a solace in the warmth of a good forum . Old nairalanders can attest to this.

It has become a sordid version of what it used to be.

You guys that throw support to him aren't doing him a favor. The applause and likes and defence he gets is what keeps him going because he feels he is entertaining you forgetting that you all will just have a good laugh and move on to your productive life while he is wasting his youth.
It is well

Okay, got your point and fact, you are right!

No wahala.

You just sound like a moniker I know but nevermind, it isn't you.
Re: Tinubu's Presidency: The Disrespect From Other African Countries Have Started by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 10, 2023
He is not our leader, he is the CORNfused PRESIDIOT-SELECT for a very few demented lunatics, criminals and drug addicts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbos Living On Trees Naked When Ibadan Brown Roofs Were Built (picture) / BOMBSHELL: “pres. Jonathan Can’t Win In 2015″ – Dokubo Asari / Pastors Who Predicted Gej's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.