Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,251 members, 7,815,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

The Structure Of Criminality - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Structure Of Criminality (589 Views)

Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos / Isaac Fayose: Tinubu Has The Structure, Peter Obi Needs ₦50 Billion To Win / Is Peter Obi Gradually Breaking The "Structure Jinx"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Structure Of Criminality by TrumpDonald2: 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
It is quite unfortunate that due to tribal sentiments and imaginary political affiliations, a lot of a Nigerian youths are about to throw their future away. An election that was supposed to be the most transparent and credible election so far, became the worst and most ridiculous election we have ever had.

Though it is obvious, that we have gotten so accustomed with the wrongs and ills that it has become the new norm for us, but for how long can we continue in this manner. His Excellency, Peter Obi came to sanitize the political system but unfortunately, some of the youths are too blind to see.

I want to ask the 'Urchins' these vital questions. Do you know your history? Do you know your past? How old was Ojukwu and Gowon when they ruled different regions of this Country? And how old are you all now? Do you know you may never rise above being an 'URCHIN' if this illegality is allowed to stand?

How much was the APC nomination form for president at the just concluded election? πŸ˜‚100M. How much was that of PDP? 40M How much is the cost of buying delegates to eventually emerge the winner? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Well I guess we have to leave that question for Tinubu and Atiku to answer. Now let me ask you again. With whatever business or work you are doing, whether you are driving a bus or selling free things or roasting fish etc, how many years will it take you to save up 40M or 100M if you should desire to run for president in the future? Mind you the price of the forms may increase in subsequent elections.

And afterwards, how much do you need to eventually BUY INEC to win the election? I definitely leave this particular question for Tinubu to answer. Peter Obi have a desire for a change in Nigeria's politics. Though he is not perfect and neither is he a Saint, but he is one of the few politicians with character and integrity in this country.

He dismantled God fatherism in Anambra State and today anyone qualified can contest in an election in the state. Like him or not, he is a man worthy of admiration. His simplicity, courage and humility is second to none among our politicians.
Those of you who hate him do so because he is not from your tribe and nothing else.

That aside, the truth is we cannot continue like this. They talk of structure, that you need political structure to win an election but in reality it's a STRUCTURE OF CRIMINALITY. A structure that involves stealing other peoples votes to keep power in their hands where as power is supposed to be in the hands of the people. Tinubu has bought the election and believe me, you and I can never hold him accountable. Nobody is against him being president but he has to earn it, he has to truly win it.

Yes he is now the president elect. If he does well, (that is if he wins at the election tribunal of which I don't see it happening) good for us. If he doesn't do well, bad for us. 2027 he buys the election again and continues till 2031. How old will you be by then. Think about your age in the next 8 years.

We need to understand that to build a nation, we must have a solid foundation and that foundation is the systems of which the electoral system is number one. This election was to be a stepping stone for future credible elections and development of the country but unfortunately, you lots are too blind to see.

We need to all join hands to uphold the electoral system. If we don't get it right this time, we may never get it again. And what happens next, after him MC Oluomo will buy INEC and rule you and afterwards, Oluomo's uncouth son will buy INEC and also rule you. And the circle continues meaning you may never be more than an urchin 😊

We have come a long way in democracy, we should at least, have something to show for it.

2 Likes

Re: The Structure Of Criminality by yarimo(m): 10:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
TrumpDonald2:
It is quite unfortunate that due to tribal sentiments and imaginary political affiliations, a lot of a Nigerian youths are about to throw their future away. An election that was supposed to be the most transparent and credible election so far, became the worst and most ridiculous election we have ever had.

Though it is obvious, that we have gotten so accustomed with the wrongs and ills that it has become the new norm for us, but for how long can we continue in this manner. His Excellency, Peter Obi came to sanitize the political system but unfortunately, some of the youths are too blind to see.

I want to ask the 'Urchins' these vital questions. Do you know your history? Do you know your past? How old was Ojukwu and Gowon when they ruled different regions of this Country? And how old are you all now? Do you know you may never rise above being an 'URCHIN' if this illegality is allowed to stand?

How much was the APC nomination form for president at the just concluded election? πŸ˜‚100M. How much was that of PDP? 40M How much is the cost of buying delegates to eventually emerge the winner? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Well I guess we have to leave that question for Tinubu and Atiku to answer. Now let me ask you again. With whatever business or work you are doing, whether you are driving a bus or selling free things or roasting fish etc, how many years will it take you to save up 40M or 100M if you should desire to run for president in the future? Mind you the price of the forms may increase in subsequent elections.

And afterwards, how much do you need to eventually BUY INEC to win the election? I definitely leave this particular question for Tinubu to answer. Peter Obi have a desire for a change in Nigeria's politics. Though he is not perfect and neither is he a Saint, but he is one of the few politicians with character and integrity in this country.

He dismantled God fatherism in Anambra State and today anyone qualified can contest in an election in the state. Like him or not, he is a man worthy of admiration. His simplicity, courage and humility is second to none among our politicians.
Those of you who hate him do so because he is not from your tribe and nothing else.

That aside, the truth is we cannot continue like this. They talk of structure, that you need political structure to win an election but in reality it's a STRUCTURE OF CRIMINALITY. A structure that involves stealing other peoples votes to keep power in their hands where as power is supposed to be in the hands of the people. Tinubu has bought the election and believe me, you and I can never hold him accountable. Nobody is against him being president but he has to earn it, he has to truly win it.

Yes he is now the president elect. If he does well, (that is if he wins at the election tribunal of which I don't see it happening) good for us. If he doesn't do well, bad for us. 2027 he buys the election again and continues till 2031. How old will you be by then. Think about your age in the next 8 years.

We need to understand that to build a nation, we must have a solid foundation and that foundation is the systems of which the electoral system is number one. This election was to be a stepping stone for future credible elections and development of the country but unfortunately, you lots are too blind to see.

We need to all join hands to uphold the electoral system. If we don't get it right this time, we may never get it again. And what happens next, after him MC Oluomo will buy INEC and rule you and afterwards, Oluomo's uncouth son will buy INEC and also rule you. And the circle continues meaning you may never be more than an urchin 😊

We have come a long way in democracy, we should have something to show for it.
celebrations continue grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dno time to read any thrash grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Structure Of Criminality by TrumpDonald2: 11:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
yarimo:
celebrations continue grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dno time to read any thrash grin grin grin

Temporal celebration. Enjoy it while it last. At the end, the will of the people will definitely prevail.

1 Like

Re: The Structure Of Criminality by Fortruth: 11:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

We have come a long way in democracy, we should have something to show for it.

Dont mind them… but truly the Youths tried, except in Northwest and Northeast- dem still like how dem life be…..?

But 40-50 year olds that supported Tinubu nawah for una.

Yoruba people try for LP but then many Yoruba people for no goddayum reason except that they are Yoruba voted for their grandpa to come and misrule for 4 years because β€œIgbo like them selves” in the words of my Yoruba Inlaw’s….

what a shame

And for you folks in Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Rivers…. I have to believe election was rigged, if not, then you folks are truly the problem of blacks in Africa…. So it must have been rigged… but then again…

I dont see any protest?

Good job Southeast,
Good job progressive Yoruba with common sense
GREAT JOB MIDDLE BELT,
Great job BENDEL people and Cross River People

SOuth South nawah for una
Northeast/Northwest e be like say you must be kicked out of Naija once and for all

1 Like

Re: The Structure Of Criminality by Goodlady(f): 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

Temporal celebration. Enjoy it while it last. At the end, the will of the people will definitely prevail.
You really made valid points. But Obi lost gallantly cos his followers were campaigning hatred.
I personally hate campaigns of hatred and calumny.
As for tribunal, you guys are guilty of different electoral malpractices that evidence will counter evidence. Don't waste your time. Wait for 2027 and that's if Tinubu underperform.
If you are asking if our age. That's not necessary cos if Obi won and he fumbled, we ll still age. Afterall, there's no metre to determine if Obi ll fail or get impeached cos his two times impeachment means a lot. Why was he impeached twice?
And lastly, LP should be structured in such a way that it won't be Igbo party. Especially with the way Igbos are dragging land in Lagos.
Now they are screaming Rhodes. By this time next Wednesday, una go dey cry again say Sanwoolu rigged. Whereas you guys v used chest beating to annoy Yorubas in Lagos that they v woken up to realise Gbadebo is now Chinedu. Tufiakwa to Rhodes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Structure Of Criminality by TrumpDonald2: 11:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fortruth:

Dont mind them… but truly the Youths tried, except in Northwest and Northeast- dem still like how dem life be…..?

But 40-50 year olds that supported Tinubu nawah for una.

Yoruba people try for LP but then many Yoruba people for no goddayum reason except that they are Yoruba voted for their grandpa to come and misrule for 4 years because β€œIgbo like them selves” in the words of my Yoruba Inlaw’s….

what a shame

And for you folks in Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Rivers…. I have to believe election was rigged, if not, then you folks are truly the problem of blacks in Africa…. So it must have been rigged… but then again…

I dont see any protest?

Good job Southeast,
Good job progressive Yoruba with common sense
GREAT JOB MIDDLE BELT,
Great job BENDEL people and Cross River People

SOuth South nawah for una
Northeast/Northwest e be like say you must be kicked out of Naija once and for all

Nigeria is multi ethnic. And irrespective of how much enlightenment that is done, some people will always tow the ethnic line. But what's paramount is that election should be free and fair and the votes should be truly counted in a transparent manner.

If it's obvious to me that I lost, I won't complain and I'll congratulate you. You can't steal from me and expect me to congratulate you.

Congratulate you for what?
Re: The Structure Of Criminality by TrumpDonald2: 11:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
Goodlady:

You really made valid points. But Obi lost gallantly cos his followers were campaigning hatred.
I personally hate campaigns of hatred and calumny.
As for tribunal, you guys are guilty of different electoral malpractices that evidence will counter evidence. Don't waste your time. Wait for 2027 and that's if Tinubu underperform.
If you are asking if our age. That's not necessary cos if Obi won and he fumbled, we ll still age. Afterall, there's no metre to determine if Obi ll fail or get impeached cos his two times impeachment means a lot. Why was he impeached twice?
And lastly, LP should be structured in such a way that it won't be Igbo party. Especially with the way Igbos are dragging land in Lagos.
Now they are screaming Rhodes. By this time next Wednesday, una go dey cry again say Sanwoolu rigged. Whereas you guys v used chest beating to annoy Yorubas in Lagos that they v woken up to realise Gbadebo is now Chinedu. Tufiakwa to Rhodes.

I think you are getting it all wrong. If you talk of campaign of hatred and calumny, the urchins are very guilty of that.

If you talk about having evidence of election rigging by Labour party, well let's meet at the tribunal. All I want is a credible election. Let Tinubu and INEC provide all the evidence that he actually got those votes given to him. Let them provide evidence of the actual (not fabricated) results of the election.

Then if it's true that Tinubu won, then we will accept and congratulate him.
Re: The Structure Of Criminality by Goodlady(f): 11:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

I think you are getting it all wrong. If you talk of campaign of hatred and calumny, the urchins are very guilty of that.

If you talk about having evidence of election rigging by Labour party, well let's meet at the tribunal. All I want is a credible election. Let Tinubu and INEC provide all the evidence that he actually got those votes given to him. Let them provide evidence of the actual (not fabricated) results of the election.

Then if it's true that Tinubu won, then we will accept and congratulate him.
Have you gotten the Tinubu asoebi? I mean Kampala of green white green with infinity ♾️ logo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Structure Of Criminality by yarimo(m): 12:35am On Mar 02, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

celebrations continue grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Structure Of Criminality by YungMillionaire: 2:00am On Mar 02, 2023
So many accusations and YET not a single shred of evidence.

It reminds me of the 'El Jubril of Sudan' Episode. Ibos are full of lies and propaganda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Structure Of Criminality by Fortruth: 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
YungMillionaire:

It reminds me of the 'El Jubril of Sudan' Episode. Ibos are full of lies and propaganda.

Speaking of El Jubril what evidence you get that show that person that cannot talk to you on a regular is Buhari?
Re: The Structure Of Criminality by OKOATA(m): 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
Awesome 😎 piece.

1 Like

Re: The Structure Of Criminality by TrumpDonald2: 11:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
Goodlady:

Have you gotten the Tinubu asoebi? I mean Kampala of green white green with infinity ♾️ logo?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No I haven't. Are you one of those selling it? Better start selling it now before the tribunal start else e go be bad market for your hand.
Re: The Structure Of Criminality by TrumpDonald2: 11:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
yarimo:
celebrations continue grin grin grin grin grin grin

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Are you still celebrating? From the look of things your ogas at the top have started wailing when tribunal never even start. πŸ˜‚
Re: The Structure Of Criminality by TrumpDonald2: 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Did you put parental control πŸ˜‚, sorry I mean evidence control πŸ˜‚ on your phone. So all the videos circulating online, you haven't seen any.

Anyway just be patient, when the tribunal starts, you will see them.
Re: The Structure Of Criminality by Thegamingorca(m): 11:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
My brother, it be things
Re: The Structure Of Criminality by Goodlady(f): 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No I haven't. Are you one of those selling it? Better start selling it now before the tribunal start else e go be bad market for your hand.
No spoil my mood o
Re: The Structure Of Criminality by TrumpDonald2: 2:27pm On Mar 04, 2023
Goodlady:

No spoil my mood o

Not at all. We should all work towards a better Nigeria beginning with the elections.

(1) (Reply)

Expecting Breaking News: Inec Office On Fire / Reverend Claiming To Be Jesus Calls Police As Community Vows To Crucify Him Duri / Tinubu Wins Again: Commercial Banks are now Issuing And Accepting Old Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.