Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,455 members, 7,954,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:19 AM

After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers (6274 Views)

Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) / Prof. Peter Ogban Jailed For Rigging For PDP - Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by Slynation(m): 2:14am On Mar 02, 2023
Googledotcom:
I was a fan of Wike, but I swear to God I will vote PDP out. A friend of a Thief is a Thief.
hehehehehe... Offcourse that's what Wike will prefer, it's obvious he will be booted out of PDP for anti-party activities while he's waiting for after the gubernatorial elections to join APC officially...
Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by Doracity82(m): 4:54am On Mar 02, 2023
Any Igbo man or woman that attend the meeting will die on his or her way back . Bunch of fools.

1 Like

Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by lanocfoods: 5:08am On Mar 02, 2023
Googledotcom:
I was a fan of Wike, but I swear to God I will vote PDP out. A friend of a Thief is a Thief.
He rigged the presidential and nothing happened, who said he won't do it again
Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by Faber(m): 5:35am On Mar 02, 2023
kollinzgee:
Unfortunately ohaneze will go.

Wetin concern us with Ohaneze.
We only listen to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, they detained him, now we only listen to Peter Obi, any other fool should come out and talk about this elections, to give us reasons to calm down will be dealt with it.
Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by udede(m): 6:04am On Mar 02, 2023
Wike-edness in position of authority is the bane of Nigeria since 1780 AD.
Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by wingmanIII: 6:09am On Mar 02, 2023
Drealman20:

So Peter Obi is an Igbo agenda according to your post..

Thank God we rejected the fraud

Tinubu is a drug lord and fraud. Nigeria is in mourning since he was fraudulently declared president elect.
Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by wingmanIII: 6:10am On Mar 02, 2023
lanocfoods:

He rigged the presidential and nothing happened, who said he won't do it again
His opponents are on alert now. It will be bloody.
Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by coldzobo: 6:10am On Mar 02, 2023
Slynation:
hehehehehe... Offcourse that's what Wike will prefer, it's obvious he will be booted out of PDP for anti-party activities while he's waiting for after the gubernatorial elections to join APC officially...
Wike wouldn't want siminalayi to loose oga.

Who would cover his ass ?
Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by wingmanIII: 6:12am On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=Slynation post=121395100] hehehehehe... Offcourse that's what Wike will prefer, it's obvious he will be booted out of PDP for anti-party activities while he's waiting for after the gubernatorial elections to join APC officially...[/quo

Nah. The pdp candidate is his stooge. The current accountant general of rivers state.
Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by udede(m): 6:16am On Mar 02, 2023
You guys should go and collect your own loot. We already know who to vote for. Let no invited Igbo man miss that meeting oo.
Na so God wan bless person una dey talk trash. Go and collect your own egunje.

In the voice of Kiss Daniel, wake up, collect your money
Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by duro4chang(m): 7:10am On Mar 02, 2023
jasent:
almost 25years now not up to two world leaders have congratulated your druglord,you will cry at the end
You are not current.
Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by topsam1(m): 7:17am On Mar 02, 2023
Wike knows his people...
Gossipninja:
After working against igbo businesses in Rivers State at Ikoku and working against Peter Obi at every vital point of his national political journey, Wike is calling Igbos to which meeting?

Igbos must teach Gov. Wike a lesson by voting against his Guber Candidate on March 11, 2023.
Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by ronalmagic10(m): 8:11am On Mar 02, 2023
Massiveglory:
The GREATEST wrong notion of these democracy criminals is that PODATTI is an ibo thing. I laugh at you guys.

PODATTI is beyond ibo or this tribe or that tribe.
PODATTI is the mandate of sane Nigerians who are completely fed up with the nepotism, tribalism, illegalities, criminalities and evils in our nation.

PODATTI is the mandate of sane Nigerians who have decided that Nigeria must be rescued from the hands of evil politicians who have taken us for a ride for too longer.

A new Nigeria must be born.
An election fraudster will not preside over the new Nigeria.
The rightful winner of the election will take HIS place preside over the new Nigeria.

Iiars..shut up.

But when lp won Lagos all my igbos friends were saying they're now the owners of Lagos meanwhile a lot of Yorubas even celebrities supported lp. Stupid boasters

Once Tinubu is president, lp will vanish
Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by duro4chang(m): 8:14am On Mar 02, 2023
jasent:
almost 25years now not up to two world leaders have congratulated your druglord,you will cry at the end
Did you say 25years? Chai! The defeat of obi has destroyed your reasoning. The shock is unexpected. You have started typing nonsense. Hopefully you will soon get over the shock. No be 25years na 25 decades. Kikikikikiki!
Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by sukar886: 8:18am On Mar 02, 2023
Make God punish him
Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by Winnersunited: 8:23am On Mar 02, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Why are you being curious because INEC mistakenly pronounce tinubu the winner out of curiousity tongue
Illegitimate!!!
Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by Ken4Christ: 8:25am On Mar 02, 2023
Googledotcom:

You spoke my mind. He sold us to be under Islamic rule again. But we will recover the stolen mandate.
Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by Mfetenang: 8:46am On Mar 02, 2023
You better shut your IPOB mouth and attend the meeting or else Wike will chase you out of Rivers State, you know Rivers State is not Lagos. Ikwere no de play.
Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by Karlifate: 9:36am On Mar 02, 2023
Mfetenang:
You better shut and attend the meeting or else Wike will chase you out of Rivers State, you know Rivers State is not Lagos. Ikwere no de play.

grin grin
Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by Thermodynamics(m): 10:20am On Mar 02, 2023
duro4chang:
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the president elect. Wailers will wail taya.
God purnish your mama.
Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by Thermodynamics(m): 10:20am On Mar 02, 2023
duro4chang:
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the president elect. Wailers will wail taya.
God purnish you.
Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by Lamanii22(f): 11:07am On Mar 02, 2023
Massiveglory:
The GREATEST wrong notion of these democracy criminals is that PODATTI is an ibo thing. I laugh at you guys.

PODATTI is beyond ibo or this tribe or that tribe.
PODATTI is the mandate of sane Nigerians who are completely fed up with the nepotism, tribalism, illegalities, criminalities and evils in our nation.

PODATTI is the mandate of sane Nigerians who have decided that Nigeria must be rescued from the hands of evil politicians who have taken us for a ride for too longer.

A new Nigeria must be born.
An election fraudster will not preside over the new Nigeria.
The rightful winner of the election will take HIS place preside over the new Nigeria.

It’s you people that are making it an Igbo thing… some igbos did it out of their tribal nature, it was even more glaring when I went for antenatal care yesterday… so many arguments, from hate mostly… I voted obi though but some igbos took it too far
Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by 1Alex: 11:39am On Mar 02, 2023
Googledotcom:
PDP has died a natural death. Period.
Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by kelechi50: 11:54am On Mar 02, 2023
They keep recycling and positioning themselves to be available to loot the country dry yet we keep supporting them. The cry of APC rigging is all in the air forgetting that the same people who mastered the act of rigging in PDP back then are now in APC so I wonder which change we were hoping for in the first place,

Cursed is anyone attending wikes invite
Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by Bryan88(m): 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
Drealman20:

So Peter Obi is an Igbo agenda according to your post..

Thank God we rejected the fraud
a typical urchin...senseless creature.
Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by Drealman20: 2:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
Bryan88:
a typical urchin...senseless creature.

Like ur father
Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by Ckonnet: 3:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
Lp is not about igbos but they keep getting it wrong. Wike understands that rivers election will be difficult to mess up because of the diverse groups and iam sure the riverine areas won't condone that his madness.
Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by olivegirl(f): 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
Agbado republic neither igbo, hausa and yoruba. They are benefactor of this rotten system. Don't buy this idea of sectionalizing event again in Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Assembly Website Hacked . . . / Jang: Only Haters Of Nigeria, Economic Recovery Oppose Subsidy Removal / Funny But Pathetic Situation of Child Abuse in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.