Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,383 members, 7,836,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

See What INEC Chairman's Son Said About Peter Obi & Later Deleted It - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What INEC Chairman's Son Said About Peter Obi & Later Deleted It (8575 Views)

Rivers State: PU Results In Obio Akpor Vs What INEC Collated / See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? / Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What INEC Chairman's Son Said About Peter Obi & Later Deleted It by candygist: 9:30am On Mar 02, 2023
WATCHOVER:
Karma will visit them, it has started will elrufai and his talkative, and disrespectful son. his father Yakubu have succeeded in denting their family image. If na me I no go come social media
Irresponsible father, Irresponsible Son.

You know what to do with it

Re: See What INEC Chairman's Son Said About Peter Obi & Later Deleted It by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:32am On Mar 02, 2023
We4all:

Dude, life is about common sense. INEC chairman is a very sensistive position and it is very irresponsible for a family member to utter such inciting comments on social media. Haven't you watched some competitions where it is clearly stated that family members of the producers and other stakeholders are not allowed to participate?

The mumu shouldn't even be posting his face all over social media but I guess he thinks he is untouchable. And in Nigeria, anything goes.

Your last sentence says it all.
He is in the mould of El-rufai's son.
They believe they can do and undo.
Re: See What INEC Chairman's Son Said About Peter Obi & Later Deleted It by yarimo(m): 9:35am On Mar 02, 2023
Curious345:
yes absolutely.

Have you see the children of any supreme court judge come out to talk rubbish ?

Some positions comes with responsibilities
is there any constitutional sections that says, if your father is INEC chiarman, supreme court judge, president, Vice president, governor or service chief you don't have constitutional rights of speech, choice and expressions? This is very simple question
Re: See What INEC Chairman's Son Said About Peter Obi & Later Deleted It by yarimo(m): 9:36am On Mar 02, 2023
Chuksyno:
Constitutional right to make tribalistic comment and incite anger to a particular tribe? You guys should stop defending evil.
Don't he has rights of speech, choice and expressions? This is very simple question
Re: See What INEC Chairman's Son Said About Peter Obi & Later Deleted It by nnamdi640: 10:49am On Mar 02, 2023
stuffs2002:

Na why una no go smell presidency be that

tinubu: 8 years
north: 8 years
ss : 8 years
north: 8 years
SW : 8 years
Hahahaha!!! Are you God. Who ever believe that Obi will win Lagos and Abuja including some part of north central, he even got meaningful votes from Kaduna. Soon jungle go mature, he fought a battle without any state governor on his side and yet won 12 states. I bet you, if Tinubu fail to fulfill his promises within this coming four years, he will lose badly to Obi, the signal is already there and am sure Obi will form a strong alliance with the north then Tinubu old age effect would have been more pronance.
Re: See What INEC Chairman's Son Said About Peter Obi & Later Deleted It by stuffs2002: 1:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
nnamdi640:
Hahahaha!!! Are you God. Who ever believe that Obi will win Lagos and Abuja including some part of north central, he even got meaningful votes from Kaduna. Soon jungle go mature, he fought a battle without any state governor on his side and yet won 12 states. I bet you, if Tinubu fail to fulfill his promises within this coming four years, he will lose badly to Obi, the signal is already there and am sure Obi will form a strong alliance with the north then Tinubu old age effect would have been more pronance.

I am a Northerner and I can tell you for free that the Hausas will not vote Obi or Igbos gwnerally
Re: See What INEC Chairman's Son Said About Peter Obi & Later Deleted It by nnamdi640: 2:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
stuffs2002:

I am a Northerner and I can tell you for free that the Hausas will not vote Obi or Igbos gwnerally
You are one person in the north so keep your mouth shut. You think we don't know that the election was rigged. Obi don't need majority of your vote to win the election with south south, south east, north central and some part of south west including Kaduna and some part of Christian occupied places in the north Obi will win it. I just pity you guys still harbouring hatred, when that time comes it will took you guys by surprise because in life nothing is Impossible.
Re: See What INEC Chairman's Son Said About Peter Obi & Later Deleted It by stuffs2002: 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
nnamdi640:
You are one person in the north so keep your mouth shut. You think we don't know that the election was rigged. Obi don't need majority of your vote to win the election with south south, south east, north central and some part of south west including Kaduna and some part of Christian occupied places in the north Obi will win it. I just pity you guys still harbouring hatred, when that time comes it will took you guys by surprise because in life nothing is Impossible.

Na so Una make mouth yet Gringori come 3rd place.

When we told you lots that election is not by making noise on twitter you people rained insults on us.

Tinubu: 8 years
North: 8 years
SS : 8 years
Re: See What INEC Chairman's Son Said About Peter Obi & Later Deleted It by Mckandre(m): 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
Larryton:

Note: Nnamdi kanu texts are treasonable offence, inciting Nigerian to take arm against the government.
at this point i regard u as foøl because nnamdi kanu talks and advises his people about the ill intentions and activities of the ruling party his words are now reasonable. All the haters of igbo people shall meet their imminent doom.iseh!
Re: See What INEC Chairman's Son Said About Peter Obi & Later Deleted It by Larryton(m): 7:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
Mckandre:
at this point i regard u as foøl because nnamdi kanu talks and advises his people about the ill intentions and activities of the ruling party his words are now reasonable. All the haters of igbo people shall meet their imminent doom.iseh!

More reasons why you can't win presidential election
Re: See What INEC Chairman's Son Said About Peter Obi & Later Deleted It by nnamdi640: 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
stuffs2002:

Na so Una make mouth yet Gringori come 3rd place.

When we told you lots that election is not by making noise on twitter you people rained insults on us.

Tinubu: 8 years
SS : 8 years
I make noise and still did better, if it was sure for you guys, why didn't the result uploaded at each pu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trafficking: How Northerners Are Turning Mecca Into Prostitution N Crime Haven / 16-Yr-old Cable Vandal Survives Electrocution In Makurdi / Does It Mean That Southeast Nigeria Is Not Landlocked Like We Are Told?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.