Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

My Problem With PO And LP... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Problem With PO And LP... (335 Views)

Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit / Court Case Against My Polling Unit Presiding Officer (PO) And Inec / 2023: Peter Obi And LP In Financial Misappropriation Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Problem With PO And LP... by Nkanlolaa: 12:44am On Mar 02, 2023
My own problem with Peter Obi and LP is very simple, yes he is to become the next President and I myself was quite shocked that ppl came out in mass to vote him, meaning ppl actually bought his ideology of a new Nigeria. Forget BVAS, this is Nigeria we all know that they will never let the procedure go smoothly the way it supposed to. But did he really think that even if he wins they will declare him winner?

For anybody who can analyse things the circumstances that surrounded this particular election the obvious answer is no, they would never declare him the winner. At least Tinubu will never agree, not after spending all that money and efforts making sure he became the flag bearer of APC. To any right thinking person it should have been obvious that what they were going to do is rig the election as they did. Tinubu just showed them that he is a principality and one you should not joke with, if not how do u explain that kind of open display of rigging and nobody could challenge it; these things are not ordinary.

So the next question Peter Obi and LP should have asked themselves is if they won't declare us winner of the Presidential election what step are we going to take to ensure that by force they declare us winner; having it at the back of their minds will most likely not change anything whether the court rules in their favour or not. Remember that just last month Buhari bypassed the judgement by the court which ruled in favour of the agitation of Nigerians for the extension of days before enforcing the new naira notes and said only the old 200 naira notes will still be acceptable as legal tender, the judiciary that has the constitutional powers to cancel an executive order it was the reverse that happened. What Buhari did for the new naira notes is exactly what is going to happen even if the court rules in favour of LP, so it's a waste of time and effort.

The only realistic and reliable solution I see right now is a bloody revolution being led by PO. Is it that bad? you may ask and some might even say violence is not the way, my answer is if Peter Obi does is not ready to lead the bloody revolution then he should go and sit down and accept defeat because neither Tinubu, Atiku or the Cabals will ever let Peter Obi rule Nigeria so as far as they are alive so they all need to be killed, both the old and new ones. When this is done be it will be far easier for him to become President and then Nigeria will be able to obtain and maintain good governance because we will have good leaders.

As I have said in one of my former post he cannot achieve this without help. He needs to meet Bishop K.K. Degaya who has graciously said he is willing to advise on what to do as far as he is ready to lead the bloody revolution. It is then you will know that there are ppl above principalities.
Re: My Problem With PO And LP... by TimiMore: 12:57am On Mar 02, 2023
Useless post ever. Nigerian soldiers will just waste your life for nothing and nobody will miss you. Not even your so called messiah.

Please pals, kindly help me attempt the survey below. It doesn't take more than 4 minutes.

"Hey everyone! 📢 We're conducting a survey about food delivery services and we'd love your input! Whether you're a business owner, a regular online customer, or have never ordered food online before, we want to hear from you. 🍽️ Your feedback will help us better understand what people want from food delivery services and how we can improve them. 💡 The survey is quick and easy to complete, and all responses are anonymous. Click on the link below to participate and feel free to share it with your friends and family. Thanks in advance for your help! 😊"
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdVsuGEJF-KWxrMTrSDN5eKGME0HpKfIZKpJbZvVulMXmFyZA/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: My Problem With PO And LP... by yarimo(m): 1:09am On Mar 02, 2023
OP People didn't bought any of his ideology, he bribe Christian association of Nigeria( CAN) with #2 billions to make sure all Christian votes goes to him . If you look at the results his votes comes majority from any Christians dominated areas . Very unfortunate CAN engage themselves in politics
Nkanlolaa:
My own problem with Peter Obi and LP is very simple, yes he is to become the next President and I myself was quite shocked that ppl came out in mass to vote him, meaning ppl actually bought his ideology of a new Nigeria. Forget BVAS, this is Nigeria we all know that they will never let the procedure go smoothly the way it supposed to. But did he really think that even if he wins they will declare him winner?

For anybody who can analyse things the circumstances that surrounded this particular election the obvious answer is no, they would never declare him the winner. At least Tinubu will never agree, not after spending all that money and efforts making sure he became the flag bearer of APC. To any right thinking person it should have been obvious that what they were going to do is rig the election as they did. Tinubu just showed them that he is a principality and one you should not joke with, if not how do u explain that kind of open display of rigging and nobody could challenge it; these things are not ordinary.

So the next question Peter Obi and LP should have asked themselves is if they won't declare us winner of the Presidential election what step are we going to take to ensure that by force they declare us winner; having it at the back of their minds will most likely not change anything whether the court rules in their favour or not. Remember that just last month Buhari bypassed the judgement by the court which ruled in favour of the agitation of Nigerians for the extension of days before enforcing the new naira notes and said only the old 200 naira notes will still be acceptable as legal tender, the judiciary that has the constitutional powers to cancel an executive order it was the reverse that happened. What Buhari did for the new naira notes is exactly what is going to happen even if the court rules in favour of LP, so it's a waste of time and effort.

The only realistic and reliable solution I see right now is a bloody revolution being led by PO. Is it that bad? you may ask and some might even say violence is not the way, my answer is if Peter Obi does is not ready to lead the bloody revolution then he should go and sit down and accept defeat because neither Tinubu, Atiku or the Cabals will ever let Peter Obi rule Nigeria so as far as they are alive so they all need to be killed, both the old and new ones. When this is done be it will be far easier for him to become President and then Nigeria will be able to obtain and maintain good governance because we will have good leaders.

As I have said in one of my former post he cannot achieve this without help. He needs to meet Bishop K.K. Degaya who has graciously said he is willing to advise on what to do as far as he is ready to lead the bloody revolution. It is then you will know that there are ppl above principalities.

Re: My Problem With PO And LP... by YungMillionaire: 1:43am On Mar 02, 2023
So many accusations of rigging and YET not a single shred of evidence. Why? Is it because you're just saying rigging because your candidate of choice LOST THE ELECTION?

(1) (Reply)

Watch Moment APGA National Chairman Laid Curses On Peter Obi Over His Defection / 20 SANS Line Up For Obi, APC May Hire 12 / Election : INEC Reviews Performance, Admits Flaws In Presidential Poll - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.