Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Patriotic Nigerians Vs INEC, APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patriotic Nigerians Vs INEC, APC (188 Views)

Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center / Atiku’s Petition: INEC, APC Face Thursday Deadline To Respond / It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patriotic Nigerians Vs INEC, APC by Faber(m): 6:19am On Mar 02, 2023
The days ahead will be very interesting...seriously.

APC and Tinubu are not making noise because the battle will not be easy. The North are not celebrating because they voted Kwankwaso and Atiku.

The dangerous zones in Nigeria are in the hands of the masses and patriotic Nigerians who are hell bent on getting it right this time around.

FCT, Lagos, Rivers, Benin City, Delta and South East were won by Obidients and they cannot back off in the coming days.

Kano, Katsina and Kaduna the notorious 3Ks were won by NNPP, and PDP and the youths and angry masses their will not sit on the fence and watch a drug dealer and a terrorist rule.

We Obidients control the social media now, we control the streets and we are fighting not for breakup of Nigeria, but for a just cause and these are the important factors needed in a revolution.

The APC control the government and state parastatals, that's good...let's see how the battle goes. After dealing with INEC, people will dread being appointed INEC chairman of this great nation in the near future.

#EndSARS will be like child's play.
#EndINEC loading...

1 Like

Re: Patriotic Nigerians Vs INEC, APC by Nobody: 6:22am On Mar 02, 2023
Wake up Bro!

Today is 2nd of March, 2023. The party is over!

Too late! Let’s do it again in 2031!

It’s just around the corner!
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Vs INEC, APC by Faber(m): 6:25am On Mar 02, 2023
You are free to insult your Papa in the comments.... But before you insult your Papa ask yourself whether they imposed new naira notes on me and allowed you to use your own old notes...

Any policy coming is for all man. And some regions knows how to adapt to hardships than others. No matter how you do the Igbos na dem get survival strategy pass any people in this country. So na you go cry pass when the time comes.

So let's fight this fight for a Nigeria where our votes will count, cos that's our first power as Nigerians...
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Vs INEC, APC by HRprof: 6:25am On Mar 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Wake up Bro!

Today is 2nd of March, 2023. The party is over!

Too late! Let’s do it again in 2031!

It’s just around the corner!
Coronavirus everywhere they mentioned Labour Party or Obi wink wink
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Vs INEC, APC by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 02, 2023
HRprof:

😂🤣😀

I don’t bury people and just leave. I stay around to confirm they are truly dead!
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Vs INEC, APC by Faber(m): 6:29am On Mar 02, 2023
HRprof:

Leave him alone, the hurricane is coming, we warned them of an Obi Tsunami at the polls, they said we are making noise on Social Media. Obasanjo have warned them now of an impending hurricane #EndINEC, they are still saying, all na social media noise grin grin
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Vs INEC, APC by HRprof: 6:31am On Mar 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

😂🤣😀

I don’t bury people and just leave. I stay around to confirm they are truly dead!
At the end coronavirus goes down 6ft while trying to bury people
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Vs INEC, APC by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 02, 2023
HRprof:

At the end coronavirus goes down 6ft while trying to bury people

Before then, let me bury as much as I can!
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Vs INEC, APC by HRprof: 6:34am On Mar 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Before then, let me bury as much as I can!
You have been buried already. Is coronavirus still alive
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Vs INEC, APC by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 02, 2023
HRprof:

You have been buried already. Is coronavirus still alive

Seems you don’t have a TV.

(1) (Reply)

Senate President Ahmed Lawan Deny Bvas / More Details Emerge As Tinubu Begins Reconciliation Moves With Obi, Atiku, Kwank / Nigeria’s Badly Flawed Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.