Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Messi Splashes Out £175k On 35 Gold Iphones For World Cup-winning Squad - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Splashes Out £175k On 35 Gold Iphones For World Cup-winning Squad (1598 Views)

Senegal Awards $87,000 Cash, Land To AFCON Winning Squad / Erling Haaland Splashes N250m In 6 hrs, N16m On Tips At Mykonos Restaurant (Pix) / Spain Honour Iniesta With Naked Statue For 2010 World Cup Winning Goal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi Splashes Out £175k On 35 Gold Iphones For World Cup-winning Squad by naijaclass(m): 8:00am On Mar 02, 2023
LIONEL Messi splashed out £175,000 on 35 gold iPhones for his World Cup-winning team and their staff.
The Argentinian star commissioned the 24-carat devices for every member of the winning squad and had them delivered to his Parisian apartment on Saturday.

Each phone has the player's name, number and the Argentinian logo engraved on it.

Last night a source said: “Lionel wanted to do something special and blingy to celebrate his proudest moment.

“He got in touch with entrepreneur Ben Lyons and they came up with the design together.

Ben, CEO of iDesign Gold, said: “Lionel is not only the Goat but he's one of IDESIGN GOLD's most loyal customers and got in touch with us a couple of months after the World Cup final.”

“He said he wanted a special gift for all the players and staff to celebrate the amazing win but didn't want the usual gift of watches.

“So, I suggested gold iPhones inscribed with their names and he loved the idea.”

Argentina triumphed in Qatar last year — with Messi, 35, named Player of the Tournament.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/21560944/lionel-messi-gd-iphones-world-cup-team/amp/

1 Like

Re: Messi Splashes Out £175k On 35 Gold Iphones For World Cup-winning Squad by Icarus99(f): 8:05am On Mar 02, 2023
Big name!!
Goat doings

5 Likes

Re: Messi Splashes Out £175k On 35 Gold Iphones For World Cup-winning Squad by Mrregistration: 8:08am On Mar 02, 2023
When you are big, you are big abeggiii .

Messi should come and register one company in Nigeria grin

3 Likes

Re: Messi Splashes Out £175k On 35 Gold Iphones For World Cup-winning Squad by GOFRONT(m): 8:17am On Mar 02, 2023
Hmmm.....
Re: Messi Splashes Out £175k On 35 Gold Iphones For World Cup-winning Squad by IamDietiesGod: 9:02am On Mar 02, 2023
It can only be one man with that name, Messi...
Big name doing big things. Highly commendable.

3 Likes

Re: Messi Splashes Out £175k On 35 Gold Iphones For World Cup-winning Squad by Samuelojonla123(m): 9:07am On Mar 02, 2023
This is quite encouraging! More grace Messi

3 Likes

Re: Messi Splashes Out £175k On 35 Gold Iphones For World Cup-winning Squad by Numerouno94(m): 9:09am On Mar 02, 2023
I luv my GOAT. grin grin

I know jux understand Messi and De Paul friendship. Even their phones dey side by side. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Messi Splashes Out £175k On 35 Gold Iphones For World Cup-winning Squad by Masterclass32: 9:10am On Mar 02, 2023
The Undisputed GOAT.
Re: Messi Splashes Out £175k On 35 Gold Iphones For World Cup-winning Squad by Numerouno94(m): 9:28am On Mar 02, 2023
Ojeemah
Thierryjay
Almiron
Peacecore
Playmaker12 , Jasonscoolari
Internationalman
LongEraser
Hendrixky
Iykofias
Fuckyoumod
Paulolee
Kilishihunter
BeanX
MJBolt
Obaklaz
Tesppid
And my other loyal Messi fans. 😂😂

4 Likes

Re: Messi Splashes Out £175k On 35 Gold Iphones For World Cup-winning Squad by Freshtruth(m): 9:51am On Mar 02, 2023
Zlatan Ibrahimovic:
"I was in USA for a season I scored more goals than the matches I played. I knew that was not my level.. My level is much higher than that I returned to Europe whereby I joined a forgotten AC Milan and today they won the league. I would love FIFA to discount all of the Goals I scored in USA it's clear I was in a vacation. But their money I will always miss it” - ibrahimovic

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Splashes Out £175k On 35 Gold Iphones For World Cup-winning Squad by MJBOLT: 10:01am On Mar 02, 2023
Doings grin

1 Like

Re: Messi Splashes Out £175k On 35 Gold Iphones For World Cup-winning Squad by ruggedtimi(m): 11:14am On Mar 02, 2023
This one na less for Messi side
Re: Messi Splashes Out £175k On 35 Gold Iphones For World Cup-winning Squad by LongEraser: 11:16am On Mar 02, 2023
The GOAT. Banging goals on and off the pitch.
Re: Messi Splashes Out £175k On 35 Gold Iphones For World Cup-winning Squad by LongEraser: 11:17am On Mar 02, 2023
Numerouno94:
Ojeemah
Thierryjay
Almiron
Peacecore
Internationalman
LongEraser
Hendrixky
Iykofias
Fuckyoumod
Paulolee
Kilishihunter

Thanks for the mention. I can bet with my balls that those biased mods won't push this to the FP.

4 Likes

Re: Messi Splashes Out £175k On 35 Gold Iphones For World Cup-winning Squad by GODPUNISHALABI: 11:57am On Mar 02, 2023
De paul own always standing close to messi....even him phone na bodyguard to messi phone na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Messi Splashes Out £175k On 35 Gold Iphones For World Cup-winning Squad by Almiron: 12:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
Numerouno94:
Ojeemah
Thierryjay
Almiron
Peacecore
Internationalman
LongEraser
Hendrixky
Iykofias
Fuckyoumod
Paulolee
Kilishihunter
GOAT doings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Splashes Out £175k On 35 Gold Iphones For World Cup-winning Squad by Almiron: 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nlfpmod frontpage pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Splashes Out £175k On 35 Gold Iphones For World Cup-winning Squad by Almiron: 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
naijaclass:
LIONEL Messi splashed out £175,000 on 35 gold iPhones for his World Cup-winning team and their staff.
The Argentinian star commissioned the 24-carat devices for every member of the winning squad and had them delivered to his Parisian apartment on Saturday.

Each phone has the player's name, number and the Argentinian logo engraved on it.

Last night a source said: “Lionel wanted to do something special and blingy to celebrate his proudest moment.

“He got in touch with entrepreneur Ben Lyons and they came up with the design together.

Ben, CEO of iDesign Gold, said: “Lionel is not only the Goat but he's one of IDESIGN GOLD's most loyal customers and got in touch with us a couple of months after the World Cup final.”

“He said he wanted a special gift for all the players and staff to celebrate the amazing win but didn't want the usual gift of watches.

“So, I suggested gold iPhones inscribed with their names and he loved the idea.”

Argentina triumphed in Qatar last year — with Messi, 35, named Player of the Tournament.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/21560944/lionel-messi-gd-iphones-world-cup-team/amp/
Yo bro, modify and mention Nlfpmod

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Splashes Out £175k On 35 Gold Iphones For World Cup-winning Squad by Holybaddo: 12:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
Chai money is good
Re: Messi Splashes Out £175k On 35 Gold Iphones For World Cup-winning Squad by RoyalUc(m): 12:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
Holybaddo:
Chai money is good
money is good and sweet bro!

1 Like

Re: Messi Splashes Out £175k On 35 Gold Iphones For World Cup-winning Squad by BeanX(m): 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
Numerouno94:
Ojeemah
Thierryjay
Almiron
Peacecore
Internationalman
LongEraser
Hendrixky
Iykofias
Fuckyoumod
Paulolee
Kilishihunter
Where my name dey? 😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Splashes Out £175k On 35 Gold Iphones For World Cup-winning Squad by Numerouno94(m): 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
MJBOLT:
Doings grin

Boss where u disappear go? Bn a while? Hope u gud.
Where is Obaklaz self?🤔
Re: Messi Splashes Out £175k On 35 Gold Iphones For World Cup-winning Squad by BeanX(m): 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
GOAT doings, that money is a peanut to the god of football.
Re: Messi Splashes Out £175k On 35 Gold Iphones For World Cup-winning Squad by Numerouno94(m): 1:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
BeanX:
Where my name dey? 😂😂

No vex boss. Make I update am.😂😂

1 Like

Re: Messi Splashes Out £175k On 35 Gold Iphones For World Cup-winning Squad by Numerouno94(m): 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
LongEraser:

Thanks for the mention. I can bet with my balls that those biased mods won't push this to the FP.

Ur welkum boss. I knw they won't. They re only trying to suppress our voices buh they will fail.gringrin
Re: Messi Splashes Out £175k On 35 Gold Iphones For World Cup-winning Squad by BeanX(m): 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
Numerouno94:

No vex boss. Make I update am.😂😂
No P sir 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Messi Splashes Out £175k On 35 Gold Iphones For World Cup-winning Squad by Fuckyoumod: 1:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
Numerouno94:
Ojeemah
Thierryjay
Almiron
Peacecore
Internationalman
LongEraser
Hendrixky
Iykofias
Fuckyoumod
Paulolee
Kilishihunter
BeanX
MJBolt
Obaklaz
thanks bro....
Messi remains the GOAT yesterday, today and all eternity as far as world football is concerned.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Splashes Out £175k On 35 Gold Iphones For World Cup-winning Squad by Numerouno94(m): 1:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
BeanX:
No P sir 😂😂😂
Update complete.gringrin

1 Like

Re: Messi Splashes Out £175k On 35 Gold Iphones For World Cup-winning Squad by Numerouno94(m): 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
thanks bro....
Messi remains the GOAT yesterday, today and all eternity as far as world football is concerned.
Haters will continue to wail and gnash their teeths as long as we dey this forum.gringrin
Re: Messi Splashes Out £175k On 35 Gold Iphones For World Cup-winning Squad by Numerouno94(m): 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
Jokerman come see something sharply.gringrin
Re: Messi Splashes Out £175k On 35 Gold Iphones For World Cup-winning Squad by Numerouno94(m): 1:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
De paul own always standing close to messi....even him phone na bodyguard to messi phone na wa o

Exactly, I tot I was the only one that took note of it.grin
Re: Messi Splashes Out £175k On 35 Gold Iphones For World Cup-winning Squad by Fuckyoumod: 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
Numerouno94:

Haters will continue to wail and gnash their teeths as long as we dey this forum.gringrin
lol ..... I swear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Madrid Finally Signs Gareth Bale Just Now / International Friendly Nigeria vs Niger Live Scores 1-0(half time) / Samuel Eto’o, David Moyes In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.