Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Obedients We Won This - Don't Let Anyone Gaslight You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obedients We Won This - Don't Let Anyone Gaslight You (177 Views)

We Won An Election Before Without Peter Obi - Alex Otti / Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election / Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obedients We Won This - Don't Let Anyone Gaslight You by Tdoctor(m): 8:05am On Mar 02, 2023
Following Peter Obi's landslide victory at the presidential polls and the daylight robbery of his mandate, an army of trolls has been released online to try and legitimize the theft of the people's mandate. They saw the sadness in the land after BAT was announced as the winner and are worried about BAT's national acceptance. Logically, there should have been rejoicing everywhere if he had the popular vote. The truth is that BAT came a distant third but his victory was prearranged. No wahala.

These trolls here on nairaland and also on twitter and facebook have been trying to push the following agendas:
1. The expired "Igbo hatred" thing - That only Igbos hate Tinubu, but the truth is that Tinubu was voted out EVERYWHERE; hence, the sadness in most of Nigeria. You will be shocked if you see the real data, even in SW states.
2. That Nigerians hate "Ibo". This has two aims - (a) to make the Igbos react aggressively and hurt the many many non-Igbos that believe in Peter Obi. (b) This will then validate their lies that Igbos are difficult to live with and push away many many non-Igbos that invested in the PO project. These demonic trolls have failed.
3. They are trying to validate the brazen criminality that occurred that day, saying that no election is perfect. Agreed, but when INEC, police, army, and other government bodies are involved in infringing the electoral process, that is a big big problem. The rigging was systemic and systematic.
3. They are attacking and insulting those who maintain that the electoral process was majorly flawed, and have refused to see the mountains of evidence.

However, they are afraid of the silence of Obi and Atiku on this matter, knowing the evils that occurred on that day. Hence, the muted rejoicing, because they don't know what PO has in his bag.

So, this is my advice:
1. You can avoid social media at this time if you cannot bear their insults
2. Don't respond or try and reason with them, they are unreasonable. Like Judas, some have sold their souls for 30 pieces of silver
3. Block, unfriend, bar, and do everything else legally possible to keep them from bothering you online and offline
4. You are not obligated to congratulate BAT. We should stop congratulating criminality in the spirit of being magnanimous.
5. Don't think about violence o (The system is prepped to kpai anybody). Let's wait for PO to face them. He has done it twice before.
6. Enjoy your day - today and everyday
Re: Obedients We Won This - Don't Let Anyone Gaslight You by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:10am On Mar 02, 2023
We should not depend on foreign countries

They don't want Nigeria to develop for obvious reasons

1 Like

Re: Obedients We Won This - Don't Let Anyone Gaslight You by Tdoctor(m): 8:24am On Mar 02, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
We should not depend on foreign countries

They don't want Nigeria to develop for obvious reasons

Where did I mention anything about foreign countries?
Re: Obedients We Won This - Don't Let Anyone Gaslight You by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:14am On Mar 02, 2023
Tdoctor:

Where did I mention anything about foreign countries?
Where did I say you said so

Am I not entitled to my own opinion

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Won Massively, Tinubu Robbed Us || Naijareacts / Gov Akeredolu Canvasses Votes For Apc House Of Assembly Candidates / Report Banks That Reject Old Naira Notes - Soludo Advises Anambra Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.