Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Female Voice Over Talent - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Female Voice Over Talent (1293 Views)

Female Voice Over Talent / Female Voice Over Talent / Female Voice Over Talent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Voice Over Talent by Pandorasbox(f): 6:40am On Sep 14, 2011
Do you need a female voice over for your commercial,animation,radio drama,narrations ,games,ivr etc. In english,igbo and french? Do contact me on 07036539277 or donfranky2003@yahoo.com
Re: Female Voice Over Talent by Vicjustice: 11:08am On Sep 14, 2011
Pandorasbox:

Do you need a female voice over for your commercial,animation,radio drama,narrations ,games,ivr etc. In english,igbo and french? Do contact me on 07036539277 or donfranky2003@yahoo.com

You might indeed have an ideal good voice, but accent also matters. What accent have you got in oral English?
I have someone who may need a Nigerian female with any of these (natural) accents; British, Irish, American, Canadian, Australian or N. Zealand for video (not television) advert.
Re: Female Voice Over Talent by Pandorasbox(f): 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2011
@vicjustice: I understand what you mean. I cn do a pretty good british,american n even a french english accent. Pls do get in touch. I guess you'd want to try my voice out. Cheers!
Re: Female Voice Over Talent by Vicjustice: 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2011
Pandorasbox:

@vicjustice: I understand what you mean.  I cn do a pretty good british,american n even a french english accent. Pls do get in touch.  I guess you'd want to try my voice out. Cheers!
   It would be a thing of incapability to imitate a foreign accent at an adult age; if you weren't raised up in any of these countries, it would be near impossible to speak in their accent even if you live among them, those who imitate foreign accents at adult ages actually sound ridiculous in the ears of the the people whose accent they try to mimic.
Hear the guy in this video trying to mimic American ghetto accent: to the Nigerians, he is a waoh, but to the Americans, he sounds ridiculous
[flash=610,380]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFYlwYbXAd4[/flash]
Re: Female Voice Over Talent by Pandorasbox(f): 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2011
Adult age?? I never said I would imitate em lik d dude in the video, I don't have to live in paris to speak like the parisians. Thought you would want to try my voice out first before concluding I couldn't do It anyways. Have a good evening. Cheers!
Re: Female Voice Over Talent by Vicjustice: 11:49pm On Sep 14, 2011
Pandorasbox:

Adult age?? I never said I would imitate em lik d dude in the video, I don't have to live in paris to speak like the parisians. Thought you would want to try my voice out first before concluding I couldn't do It anyways. Have a good evening. Cheers!
   Where do you live in, i mean in what state?
Re: Female Voice Over Talent by Pandorasbox(f): 9:45am On Sep 15, 2011
I stay in lagos.
Re: Female Voice Over Talent by Vicjustice: 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2011
Pandorasbox:

I stay in lagos.
I'm actually considering sending someone to meet you for assessment, but he seems to be a bit busy for now.
Do you live anywhere close to Ikeja?
Re: Female Voice Over Talent by Pandorasbox(f): 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2011
Yes,I stay somewhere close to Ikeja.
Re: Female Voice Over Talent by Ibroong(m): 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2012
Do you need a male voice over for your radio and tv commercial, pls call 08068872249

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood In The 90's / Your First Horror Movie Experience / Family Circle Vs One Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.