Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,699 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

Good Bye Patriots - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good Bye Patriots (251 Views)

At Last, Good Bye Apc From Igboland!! / President Buhari At The Eid Ground With So Many Patriots Who Love Him / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Bye Patriots by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 02, 2023
Dear Patriots,

As I bid adieu to this forum, I would like to take a moment to express my gratitude to each one of you for the valuable interactions and knowledge-sharing experiences that I have had here. I have learned so much from this community and have enjoyed being a part of it.

However, the time has come for me to move on to new adventures and pursuits. I will always cherish the connections and memories that I have made here, and I hope that our paths will cross again in the future.

Thank you for making this forum a welcoming and inclusive space, and for being a part of my journey. I wish you all the very best in your future endeavors.

Sincerely,
CoronaVirusRelo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Bye Patriots by N3TRAL: 8:31am On Mar 02, 2023
Chinedu should go back to Anambra State and rule his fellow nyamiris.

4 Likes

Re: Good Bye Patriots by SWATMan: 8:36am On Mar 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Dear Patriots,

As I bid adieu to this forum, I would like to take a moment to express my gratitude to each one of you for the valuable interactions and knowledge-sharing experiences that I have had here. I have learned so much from this community and have enjoyed being a part of it.

However, the time has come for me to move on to new adventures and pursuits. I will always cherish the connections and memories that I have made here, and I hope that our paths will cross again in the future.

Thank you for making this forum a welcoming and inclusive space, and for being a part of my journey. I wish you all the very best in your future endeavors.

Sincerely,
CoronaVirusRelo

Go Bleep yourself CVR.
No one is gonna miss your absence here. You could have quietly deactivated to test your popularity.
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Good Bye Patriots by SHINJA: 8:46am On Mar 02, 2023
Stupid Tinubu supporter....

3 Likes

Re: Good Bye Patriots by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:47am On Mar 02, 2023
The Coward urchin don run. Good riddance.. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Good Bye Patriots by oyin44: 8:58am On Mar 02, 2023
Well In life ,

everyone needs to further his own cause or face new challenges..

You have done so well my brother and it is my prayer that God should continue to clown ur efforts. .

As for tinubu , it is now left for him to convince his people that his prescription is the best medicine for their ills..

Once again my brother l thank you for sparing your time to support tinubu and I also join my colleagues here to say good bye to you

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast. Part 2 / The 3rd Factor And Peter Obi... A Thread / Obi Saved $150m For Anambra Is A Very Dumb-ass Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.