Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Abia Central APC Senate Candidate, Onuigbo Faults INEC, Accuses Party (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Central APC Senate Candidate, Onuigbo Faults INEC, Accuses Party (video) (169 Views)

INEC Accuses Pat Utomi Of ‘Invading’ Lagos Office, Reports Him To DSS & Police / Akpabio’s Emergence As APC Senate Candidate ‘not Recognised’ By INEC / Saraki Faults INEC Verdict On Osun Polls, Urges PDP Supporters To Remain Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Central APC Senate Candidate, Onuigbo Faults INEC, Accuses Party (video) by Metrix147: 8:45am On Mar 02, 2023
Member Representing Ikwuano/Umuahia North/ South Federal Constituency of Abia State in the National Assembly and the APC Senatorial Candidate for Abia Central District in the just concluded National Assembly election, Sam Onuigbo has accused the electoral umpire, the Independent National Electoral Commission INEC of failing in its mandate of conducting a free and fair election, accusing the commission of performing below expectations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nPY_Dy_xCs
The lawmaker also accused his party the APC of gang up against him after his victory at the Supreme Court where he was certified the APC candidate for the contest, a judgment that ousted Emeka Atuma.

In a statement on Wednesday, Rep. Onuigbo said the name of his party was excluded from the result sheet for the 2023 Abia Central Senatorial Election, insisting that any figure allocated to him after the contest was shambolic and should not be relied upon.

He said, “It is in line with my desire to continue serving my people that I joined the race for the Senatorial Seat for Abia Central on the platform of my Party, APC which witnessed Political gang up against my candidacy by some self-centered members of the party.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/abia-central-apc-senate-candidate-onuigbo-faults-inec-accuses-party-of-political-gang-up-video/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J

Re: Abia Central APC Senate Candidate, Onuigbo Faults INEC, Accuses Party (video) by unohbethel(m): 8:46am On Mar 02, 2023
Apc against apc cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Abia Central APC Senate Candidate, Onuigbo Faults INEC, Accuses Party (video) by RandyUk: 8:48am On Mar 02, 2023
Interesting theory
Re: Abia Central APC Senate Candidate, Onuigbo Faults INEC, Accuses Party (video) by Jking20(m): 8:53am On Mar 02, 2023
Are you blaming INEC now or your party?
Be concise...
Re: Abia Central APC Senate Candidate, Onuigbo Faults INEC, Accuses Party (video) by shuttox: 8:55am On Mar 02, 2023
Greedy politicians we have in Abia state
Re: Abia Central APC Senate Candidate, Onuigbo Faults INEC, Accuses Party (video) by Mindlog: 8:58am On Mar 02, 2023
Jking20:
Are you blaming INEC now or your party?
Be concise...

Both. cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

March 11th: Correcting The Mistakes Of February 25th / “we Must Draw The Line Where Politics Gives Way For Nationalism - Obekpa / I Did Not Resign From PDP, I Only Stepped Aside – Ayo Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.