Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

The Successor To The Mobile Internet - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Successor To The Mobile Internet (299 Views)

See The Mobile App, I Have Been Developing / 10 Similar Apps Like Dent To Get Free Mobile Internet Data / Here Is The Mobile Optimized Version Of Offkrent.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Successor To The Mobile Internet by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:17am On Mar 02, 2023
Metaverse
The metaverse is the next evolution in social connection and the successor to the mobile internet. No one company can build the metaverse alone, but we’re excited to help bring this vision to life.

this is from facebook. Mark is planning something huge
Re: The Successor To The Mobile Internet by FatherCHRISTMAS: 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2023
Miracood2:

If you like go and relapse.

Day 127 cool

How fa. I see say you don cash out. Well well..
Find something for me too gtb 01 222 427 18
Re: The Successor To The Mobile Internet by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 09, 2023
FatherCHRISTMAS:

How fa. I see say you don cash out. Well well..
Find something for me too gtb 01 222 427 18

No money don enter my acct πŸ™

Wait fess.

1 Like

Re: The Successor To The Mobile Internet by FatherCHRISTMAS: 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2023
Miracood2:

No money don enter my acct πŸ™

Wait fess.

OK naa
Re: The Successor To The Mobile Internet by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:05pm On Dec 05, 2023
Hello ifyalways

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Pay On Godaddy? / Web Design And Logo Branding Is Now Affordable For You (CHRISTMAS OFFER). / Unlimited Web Hosting And Servers From VBHOSTNET

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.