Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Can't Build Skyscrapers On A Faulty Foundation. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can't Build Skyscrapers On A Faulty Foundation. (122 Views)

Ndi Igbos Method Of Commerce Can't Build An Economy / Soludo Must Arrange Some Skyscrapers For Onitsha / Movement Or Defection: Akpabio Has Capsized Like A Faulty Boat- PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can't Build Skyscrapers On A Faulty Foundation. by Ikea81: 9:50am On Mar 02, 2023
The good book says if the foundation is destroyed, what can the righteous do? Bubu said it himself that the election that brought him to power in 2015 was flawed, then now he wants to conduct a free , fair, credible election where the machinery and main principal that brought him to power will lose? No way! This was the reason for the last minute brazen insults flying here and there from governor's who were even challenging his decisions outrightly to the emilokan, o lu Le.

Its like you and I have stolen before and have a secret....then you become a police officer and see me trying to steal from someone else and you want to arrest me..dey play! That's why this govt won't be diff from past govt, if anything, its going to be worse cos the level of impunity and rigging carried out is unprecedented. The spoils of war are shared amongst friends and allies.....Imagine a Wike as petroleum minister, who will fire him if there are allegations of corruption? Who? Or Hell Rufai as chief of staff...etc....just dey reason am. That's why Bubu seem docile thru out his administration, to the level there were always clash between president and presidency ( still confuses me)

They can only play nice in first two years to get the support and legitimacy they so need. I already see people saying make we just give em chance or benefit of doubt after the acceptance speech focused on the youth...that's cos they know you didnt vote for them. Once we get on the road at full speed, everybody go begin show real self. The biggest problem is we will continue in this path, cos when it's the turn of the next person too, he will apply the same method , knowing we share a secret together when you came into power too.

(1) (Reply)

See Why u MUST Vote On Saturday / Why Deltans Should Vote Sheriff On Saturday / Rescheduling Of Governorship And State Houses Of Assembly Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.