Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Wike Test Run Obi Popularity Then Strike Him In The Heart. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Test Run Obi Popularity Then Strike Him In The Heart. (790 Views)

2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps / Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa / APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Test Run Obi Popularity Then Strike Him In The Heart. by olivegirl(f): 10:14am On Mar 02, 2023
Another of political benefactors are hailing wike because of his proven actions during this election. They saw how he maneuvered the process. Wike invited obi in rivers ,push him one the street to measure his popularity then study his strength and gain view. Telling his followers that his candidate name are in the Bible. Then strike him on with inec. My thoughts is always. How do politicians sleep, what Joy do they derive when their children are on exile abroad. You made the state unbearable for citizens and even your children. You made your children useless by many of politicians children involves on drugs. You took everything from them hoping they will stand on your gate begging you for peanuts and money for health care. I lay curse on them. We have to grow up from useless things. We are not fighting religion and tribe. We have common enemy which are beast in the land.

1 Like

Re: Wike Test Run Obi Popularity Then Strike Him In The Heart. by Faber(m): 10:22am On Mar 02, 2023
olivegirl:
Another of political benefactors are hailing wike because of his proven actions during this election. They saw how he maneuvered the process. Wike invited obi in rivers ,push him one the street to measure his popularity then study his strength and gain view. Telling his followers that his candidate name are in the Bible. Then strike him on with inec. My thoughts is always. How do politicians sleep, what Joy do they derive when their children are on exile abroad. You made the state unbearable for citizens and even your children. You made your children useless by many of politicians children involves on drugs. You took everything from them hoping they will stand on your gate begging you for peanuts and money for health care. I lay curse on them. We have to grow up from useless things. We are not fighting religion and tribe. We have common enemy which are beast in the land.

No long thing, Obi will triumph. I don't know who told you people that Obi is a weakling, that he is gentle doesn't mean that he is a weakling. Look at Vladimir Putin, he is a fine handsome gentle man, but very deadly.

Obi will finish them, na one step at a time.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Test Run Obi Popularity Then Strike Him In The Heart. by DMerciful(m): 10:38am On Mar 02, 2023
Remove Rivers, Tinubu fraudulent results will still see him through. Wike was to make sure but not a decider. In fact, the evidence from Rivers at the tribunal would strengthen Obi's case
olivegirl:

1 Like

Re: Wike Test Run Obi Popularity Then Strike Him In The Heart. by ProphetM0hammad: 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
Faber:

No long thing, Obi will triumph. I don't know who told you people that Obi is a weakling, that he is gentle doesn't mean that he is a weakling. Look at Vladimir Putin, he is a fine handsome gentle man, but very deadly.

Obi will finish them, na one step at a time.

Lol, you are comparing Obi with Putin

1 Like

Re: Wike Test Run Obi Popularity Then Strike Him In The Heart. by olivegirl(f): 5:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
Agbado republic neither igbo, hausa or yoruba. They are benefactor of this rotten system. Don't buy this idea of sectionalizing event again in Nigeria. They are about to concentrate talking to igbos as if to say it was only igbos that voted. Every tribe voted. So let everyone start telling them it wasn't only igbos that voted. This guy's have studied the system with their weaknesses. Average easterner always wish his or her name to be mentioned all the time. Now let igbos defeat this name calling and educate whoever wanted to bring up igbos voted him, that every tribe voted. This is the fact. I know there is always ukpabia asika, ndi Agbodo republic.
Re: Wike Test Run Obi Popularity Then Strike Him In The Heart. by olivegirl(f): 5:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
I can't believe 170m Nigeria waiting for obi speech
Re: Wike Test Run Obi Popularity Then Strike Him In The Heart. by Creeper: 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
How did Obi get 95% of the votes in Anambra and 94% in Enugu?

Both cases might be the biggest examples of electoral frauds in history. They need to be studied.
Re: Wike Test Run Obi Popularity Then Strike Him In The Heart. by olivegirl(f): 5:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
Creeper:
How did Obi 95% of the votes in Anambra and 94% in Enugu?

Both cases might be the biggest examples of electoral frauds in history. They need to be studied.
Yes it's possible when voters are mostly analytical voters. When they are literate and filled with justice and equity.
Re: Wike Test Run Obi Popularity Then Strike Him In The Heart. by olivegirl(f): 5:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
Agbado republic neither igbo, hausa or yoruba. They are benefactor of this rotten system. Don't buy this idea of sectionalizing event again in Nigeria. They are about to concentrate talking to igbos as if to say it was only igbos that voted. Every tribe voted. So let everyone start telling them it wasn't only igbos that voted. This guy's have studied the system with their weaknesses. Average easterner always wish his or her name to be mentioned all the time. Now let igbos defeat this name calling and educate whoever wanted to bring up igbos voted him, that every tribe voted. This is the fact. I know there is always ukpabia asika, ndi Agbodo republic.
Re: Wike Test Run Obi Popularity Then Strike Him In The Heart. by Creeper: 5:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
olivegirl:
Yes it's possible when voters are mostly analytical voters. When they are literate and filled with justice and equity.

No, it’s impossible. It’s only possible unless something sinister is involved.

It defies logic hence it needs to be studied. Only Kim Jong-un of North Korea can beat that.

(1) (Reply)

What Is INEC Hiding? / Why Is Igbo The Most Celebrated Tribe In Nigeria? / LP Thugs Are Seeing Carting Away With Their Primary Elections Materials In IMO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.