Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Sanwo Olu Is The Man For The Job - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo Olu Is The Man For The Job (147 Views)

Gbajabiamila: Sanwo-Olu Is Doing Well, I’ve No Plan To Unseat Him / Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo Olu Is The Man For The Job by Ransomtheking(m): 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
I am a Cross Riverian.
If governor Babajide sanwo olu was the man governing my state and performed very well.
Even if na third term him wan go.we go still vote am.
But you see one short man wey like big English. I don't know how he won the second term elections.
After wasting 8 years he still wants to run for Senate again na God shame am.
So I don't see why you guys are complaining of sanwo olu.
Re: Sanwo Olu Is The Man For The Job by Nwaetche(m): 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
Sanwo-Olu is a fraudster just like his master. if he is such a nice guy, why is he still perpetuating the fraud of Alpha Beta hemorrhaging Lagos state finances.

Why did he go and commission an incomplete light rail which he knew was not yet finished so as to burnish Tinubu's credentials? What spectacular thing has he done with the humongous IGR he has been remitting to Tinubu instead of using to develop Lagos? All the inland roads in Lagos are in a mess and you are calling him a good governor.

I am not a resident of Lagos but my elder brother witnessed Lagos when Jakande was governor and how he was able to achieve so much in 4 years than Tinubu and his minion have ever achieved in 20 years.
Look at a state like AKS and see the gigantic projects the state government is doing. They even have an airline and an airport constructed wholly by the state government. The Lagos proposed new airport is still in Tinubu’s blueprint and most other mouthed projects are conduit to siphon mone and oil his political machinery and agberos.

Lagos do not have a portable pipe borne water as other mega cities of similar calibre and he is only parroting 5th largest economy in Africa without anything to show for it.
Lagosian deserve better and would want to try another party outside Tinubu’s gummy-guwy fingers to compare abeg.

This is where GRV comes in;

Gbedebo Rhodes-Vivour is a true Lagosian and a true Omoluabi.

Princess Abiodun Islamiyat Oyesfusi is a princess of the ancient kingdom of Ikorodu Lagos.

Both Gbedebo and Princess Abiodun Islamiyat Oyesfusi are running under LP as governorship and deputy governorship candidate respectively.

Obidients as true patriots will help this exemplary Omuluabis win the Lagos back to the indigenes and residents.

We must not allow these migrants urchins to deceive true Lagosians and patriotic residents from voting GRV and the amiable Princess running under the LP flag.

LAGOS is POssible, a prosperous Lagos is POssible.

Èkó E dìde!!

Ransomtheking:
I am a Cross Riverian.
If governor Babajide sanwo olu was the man governing my state and performed very well.
Even if na third term him wan go.we go still vote am.
But you see one short man wey like big English. I don't know how he won the second term elections.
After wasting 8 years he still wants to run for Senate again na God shame am.
So I don't see why you guys are complaining of sanwo olu.
Re: Sanwo Olu Is The Man For The Job by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
Sanwo what? Someone that cannot even protect Lagosians. Cannot provide security for them to exercise their basic human rights. Check Maslow's law of hierarchy. Security is one of the most basic yet important things in life. A leader that fails at that is a failed leader. That's why touts now control Lagos. GRV of Labour Party will deliver freedom and prosperity to Lagos. Vote GRV of Labour Party

1 Like

Re: Sanwo Olu Is The Man For The Job by freeeeme(m): 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
Sanwo-Lule

From top to bottom. Season 2 loading.

Shege no sabi tribe.
Re: Sanwo Olu Is The Man For The Job by AdaojoTheUrchin: 1:48pm On Mar 03, 2023
GRV of LP will do a better job.

(1) (Reply)

Eter Obi Labour Party: ‘we Won And Will Reclaim Our Mandate / Agbado Republics. Becareful When You See Them. / Contesting Presidential Elections Many Times In Nigeria Should Have Limits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.